Username Post: Ordering a scrapbook and layout ideas        (Topic#1536257)
New Kid On the Block

I am new to scrapbooking and I'm starting a disney vacation scrapbook. I want to find a scrapbook with disney characters or a disney theme on the cover. I've been to a few local scrapbook shops and have not been able to find what I'm looking for. Does anyone know any websites that offer disney theme scrapbooks? Also, any suggestions on websites where I can find layout ideas? Thanks!!

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 06-07-10 06:29 PM
In response to Carla Fedoruk

You can custom make your own scrapbook cover if that appeals to you. American Crafts makes scrapbooks that are designed as a make-your-own cover. You can find them here in the Superstore or at your local craft store.

There are thousands of Disney layouts in the gallery. Wasn't sure if you had already tried a seach there?

Here's the link for Disney layouts in the gallery.

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=layout& amp;c=228

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to IzzyB

There are SOOO many Disney/Mickey albums available here in the superstore. Go to the Search feature and look for "Disney album". You will be rewarded. What's below is only a sampling!

For inspiration -- definitely check out the gallery here. Again, you can search by typing in Disney or Mickey or whatever you may want if you're wanting to look specifically at Disney LOs.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics