Username Post: Please Delete        (Topic#1536449)
Resident
In response to Issabear

HAs anyone read the power of a positive mom?

Iam currently praying for my mom as she handles the stresses of my father being in the hospital. She has been having heart palpitaitions. Dad has blood infection.

Resident
In response to Issabear

Thank you!

kfort987
Veteran
kfort987
In response to Laura40

Hello Sisters. I am praying for each and everyone of you, your situations and that is weighing on your hearts. I pray the Father with move and show Himself strong in every needed area. Love you all!!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to kfort987

Praise the Lord Lissa!!! That is a sign of maturity! I will continue to pray about your trial too! Remember to praise your way through as James instructed. How are you feeling? Is your mouth feeling better?

Hi Laura! I will keep you and your family. We are declaring and decreeing complete healing for your dad in Jesus' name. Sickness and infirmities are not welcomed in his body! They must go NOW in Jesus name! By His stripes he is healed! Amen!

Kelli, lifting you and yours in prayer as well! Love you too sister!

hello sisters. Praying for each and everyone of you and your situations. I come against the spirit doubt, unbelief, depression, sickness and hopelessness. Be victorious through Christ our Lord! Be encouraged, Kenya

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to HisGEM

Hello Sisters! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I let myself have some creative playtime again today. I organized all my ribbon and flowers, I made a page for the BOM challenge (it's in my gallery if you want to see), I decorated the cover of my new album I'm making of favourite Scriptures (also in my gallery) and I made journalling cards for my memory verse project. I've been reading "100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know By Heart" by Robert J. Morgan, and I"m working on memorizing the 100 verses. So far I've got the first two down. To help me, I bought a photo album that holds 100 photos and made rainbow-coloured journalling cards. I'm going to play around with different lettering techniques for each verse to engage my creative side, and when I'm done I'll have a book of Bible verses.

I found the coolest app for my Android smartphone that I wanted to tell you about. It's called YouVersion - The Bible App, it's free and it's available for just about every smartphone platform going. As well as the Bible reader, there are all sorts of different reading plans (I'm currently doing a 365-day Joyce Meyer one - it's wonderful)! The one I'm doing is short, so it's perfect for my mornings when I don't leave myself any time to do anything before I have to leave for work because it only takes me about 5 minutes. This is definitely one of the best Bible apps I've found, and if you have any kind of smartphone I'd encourage you to check it out.

Molly went to the vet on Thursday to be spayed, microchipped and tattooed, so she's officially a "big girl" now (all 13 pounds of her LOL!). The vet told us we were supposed to keep her quiet for two days and limit her activity for 7 days...yeah right!!!! The only way that would happen is if we bungee strapped her into her bed! She is not the kind of puppy that you can keep quiet! But she'd doing really well, and her tummy is healing really well. And unlike when I had Sarah spayed, we haven't been having to get after her for licking the incision (Sarah pretty much removed her own stitches).

Well, I need to do a few things before I go to bed. Good night everyone, and have a great week!

Blessings,
Jen

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 01-31-12 07:55 PM
In response to JenKoss

Good evening ladies, just wanted to check in with you all. Praying for all the needs, healing and anything else anyone may need. The Lord is good and can take care of everything we need. Praise Him for His unending mercy, grace and favor!

Thinking of you all and hoping you have a great week!!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to Tuki

Hi Sisters! I have prayer requests. I have come to a crossroad in my spiritual walk. My request is to be lead and hear from God on how to go about things and not be persuaded by my own thinking. Thank you
Pray all is well with you all! Jen, good to hear that Molly is healing well...

Take care~

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to HisGEM

Praying for you Kenya! (I'm following your blog, too!)

Hope all of you are having a great evening!

Blessings, Jen

Edited by JenKoss on 02-01-12 07:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 02-02-12 01:43 AM
In response to JenKoss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISSA!!! Hope you have a really great day!!!

Kenya, will definitely pray that the Lord will give you the guidance that you need.

Jen, your BOM page is beautiful, I love the words although I'm not sure I've heard that song before!! Good news about your fur baby!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week. Blessing in Him!!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to Tuki

Happy birthday Lissa!! I pray it is a day full of joy, love, peace and blessings!

Thank you all for the prayers.....keep em coming!

kaybear93
Expert
kaybear93
In response to Im a Believer

Would love to join your group. I just recently came back to sb.com and am looking forward to getting back in the swing of things.
Thank you

kfort987
Veteran
kfort987
In response to kaybear93

Lissa - Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to-a-dear-wonderful-siste r-May- the-Lord-continue-to-show er-you-with-His-abundant- blessings-and-unmerited-f avoooorrrr, Happy Birthday to you!!!

Kenya ~ I will continue to pray for you and the Lord's guidance in your life.

Hi Tuki!!!!

Hi Jen - love the memory verse challenge!! How's Molly doing?

Kaybear - Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! You are going to love it here. These women are warm, caring and amazing!! Btw..I love the quote on your signature!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to kfort987

Nice song Kelli!!! I love it!

Welcome Kaybear (Kathy) to the group as well as getting by to sb.com! As Kelli mentioned, this is an amazing group of women who I feel have a very strong bond. I know when I ask for prayer, they will actually do it!

Hi Bonnie, Betsy, Jen, Lissa, Tuki! Hello other sisters I did not mention by name...you are NOT forgotten. Laura, any news on your dad?

Have a wonderful day, Kenya

kaybear93
Expert
kaybear93
In response to HisGEM

this is long but so worth sharing

Problem Call:

When in sorrow John 14

When men fail you Psalm 27
When you have sinned Psalm 51

When you worry Matthew 6:19-34

When you are in danger Psalm 91

When God seems far away Psalm 139

When your faith needs stirring Hebrews 11

When you are lonely and fearful Psalm 23

When you grow bitter and critical I Corinthians 13

When you feel down and out Romans 8:31

When you want peace and rest Matthew 11:25-30

When the world seems bigger than God Psalm 90

When you want Christian assurance Romans 8:1-30

When you leave home for labor or travel Psalm 121

When your prayers grow narrow or selfish Psalm 67

When you want courage for a task Joshua 1

When you think of investments and returns Mark 10

If you are depressed Psalm 27

If your pocketbook is empty Psalm 37

If you are losing confidence in people I Corinthians 13

If people seem unkind John 15

If discouraged about your work Psalm 126

If self pride/greatness takes hold Psalm 19

If you want to be fruitful John 15

For understanding of Christianity II Corinthians 5:15-19

For a great invention/opportunity Isaiah 55

For how to get along with fellow men Romans 12

For Paul's secret to happiness Colossians 3:12-17

ALTERNATE NUMBERS:

For dealing with fear Psalm 34:7

For security Psalm 121:3

For assurance Mark 8:35

For reassurance Psalm 145:18

PLEASE NOTE: Emergency numbers may be dialed direct. No operator assistance is necessary. All lines to Heaven are open 24 hours a day!
Jennifer ~ Global Scope Ministries

girlscout333
Resident
girlscout333
In response to Issabear

This is a hopping group this week. I love reading and catching up on everyone.

My pregnant friend is off of bedrest but functioning like this: work for 15, rest for 20. She just has to. She was in tears Thursday b/c her MIL didn't seem to really understand the plead for help she gave a month ago. As time gets closer, "we'll figure something out" is not comforting. A plan of taking the two oldest kids for a couple of weeks isn't the solution either. Since it will be a new environment, she wants to be there to help her kids cope w/ the change of not going to preschool anymore, new town, new baby in the family . . . Such big life changes.

I can relate. Seems like when God changes our lives it can be in small ways (like when you first meet a lifetime friend and don't know that about them yet), but is often a lot all at once. My oldest was adopted the first week of Nov., our best friends moved across country in December, and we moved the second week of Jan. BOOM! That was very stressful too.

A little thing happened to me this morning. I cried when accepting the fact that my daughter's friend won't be going to a sleepover w/ a family I don't know. My kiddo is in 5th grade, and I have to let her grow up. I was just thinking this friend would be bit of protection from anything inappropriate that might be said. DH and I prayed for her (and for us). I'm realizing that God is that protection. She'll call me if the movie is offensive or she's at all uncomfortable. Growing up as a mom is hard

DH is working on archiving family video, so I'm going to archive some family pics.

((hugs)) to you all.

kaybear93
Expert
kaybear93
In response to girlscout333

Good evening girls...Went for a beautiful walk today-truly appreciating everything God had blesseed me with.

Off to make some cards...Hope everyone has a blessed evening...

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to kaybear93

Jen, that is good news about your friend. She has to rest as much as possible. I will keep her lifted up in prayer. Family can be insensitive at times especially when they are not the ones going through.

Kathy, I like to sit in the back yard and look at the many blessings. I have a fear of squirrels, but I like to look at them. God makes sure they get food to eat and birds too. Then I think about how I want for nothing too. God supplies!!!

Waving hello Sisters

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to Issabear

Evening all! Lissa, that is so true. I am glad God can see what we cannot. I know sometimes it is difficult not knowing. However, I am confident in Him and I know he will never steer us wrong!

JCI, Kenya

FYDawn
FYDawn 
Tenant
FYDawn
In response to Issabear

I hope it is ok to post this.

Faithfully Yours is having a design team call.

If you want to remember God in your scrapbooks and paper crafting projects while encouraging others, this may be for you!

More information:
http://faithfullyyours.net/Blog/design-team-call /

Best of luck!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to FYDawn

Happy Valentine's Day sisters! Although today is set aside for love, God shows us love daily! Let's remember Him as we show love to others. Have a wonderful day

Thank you Dawn for letting us know!

Kenya

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics