Page 70 of 74 
Username Post: Please Delete        (Topic#1536449)
JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to HisGEM

Welcome Kymmi and Lorraine - it's always great having new friends join us!

Hello Sisters! Hope all is well with you!

This Wednesday (April 25th) was the 12th anniversary of my transplant. It's strange...it seems so long ago, and yet at the same time it doesn't seem that long ago. I brought home seafood from Red Lobster for my mom, dad and I for supper along with a Double Caramel Cream cheescake from M&M Meatshops - it was SOOOO good!

I'm going to go mix up some more tinted gesso for my altered journal. I've already done one coat but it's a little on the light side so I'm going to try darkening it a bit. Then I'm going to use a piece of my scrap plastic canvas as a mask and paint over the gesso with darker purple paint to get a patterned finish. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Have a good night and sweet dreams everyone!

Jen

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to JenKoss

Hello I want to join you ladies and I have a story to share just about how great our God is.

I JUST GOTTA SAY WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD I AM OVER HERE ALMOST IN TEARS. MY AUNTIE HAS BEEN RAISING MY GODBROTHER BY HERSELF AND SHE NEEDED 500 DOLLARS BY MAY 1ST TO PUT DOWN ON MY GOD BROTHERS ROOM AND BOARD FOR VA STATE. SHE HAD NO IDEA WHERE THIS MONEY WAS COMING FROM COULDN'T SEE IT HAPPENING. WELL TODAY SHE GETS A PHONE CALL AND THE PERSON TOLD HER AND RJ TO MEET THEM WITH AN ESSAY. THEY MET THEM AND THEY HANDED MY AUNTIE A CHECK FOR 500 DOLLARS SO COME TUESDAY MY GOD BROTHER WILL BE A VA STATE TROJAN JUST HAD TO SHARE.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to babigirl

Babigirl!!! That is AWESOME! God is so so so so so so so so GOOD! He is an on time God! He knows what we need and when we need it! TFS!

Jen, can't wait to see your journal! Dinner sounds so yummy...mmmmm Red Lobster.....wow 12 years. So close yet so far...time is moving so quickly.

Hello sisters

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to HisGEM

Yes he is so GOOD and yes he is def an on time God. I just can't praise him enough cause he's been so good to me.

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to babigirl

Babigirl, what wonderful news! God is SO good!

Good evening sisters!

Jen

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to JenKoss

thanks Jen

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Issabear

Hi sisters how is all. I am doing ok I wentto bible study tonight it was awesome better then awesome.

scrappitydee
Veteran
scrappitydee
In response to babigirl

Hello ladies! New here, looking for a scrappy home since I'm wanting to get back to scrapping for the first time in three years! Wanting to make friends as well as get inspired, and so far this looks like a hoppin place.

Good to see a Christian prayer group here! Can't wait to meet and get to know you all! Thanks for having me.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrappitydee

hi scrappitydee and welcome

scrappitydee
Veteran
scrappitydee
In response to babigirl

Thanks! Didn't get to sit and scrap today as I'd hoped - van isn't doing well and my parents decided to come spend the day here so my dad could help my hubby work on it. Great - it's just about done, but I was entertaining Mom all day and didn't get to get stuff out!

Ah well. It's been 3 almost 4 years since I scrapped - what's a few more days I suppose!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Issabear

Lissa I will be praying for whatever you have going on in your life

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to babigirl

Hi Sisters! Checking in. Lissa, I will continue to keep you and your family up in prayer. Thank you for letting us know!
Welcome Scrappitydee! Glad you found us!
Praying all is well with everyone I promise to check in more frequently...

scrappitydee
Veteran
scrappitydee
In response to momofcody

Hello ladies!

JCI and asking for prayer for my MIL today - she is having her second surgery to prepare her arm and body to receive dialysis. Turns out they aren't going to put her on routine dialysis, but are continuing with these surgeries in case she ends up needing *emergency* dialysis. Stage 5 kidney failure, lots going on with her - promise to share the whole story soon!

But please remember her today. She deals a lot with fear especially. Also pray for hubby and his sister - hubby is the transportation as well as their rock and it is being hard on him (as well as his sister) to watch his mother deteriorate so quickly. Lots to think about regarding this and prayer support appreciated!

Thanks!

scrappitydee
Veteran
scrappitydee

Update -

They didn't get her in until late, but she did well and is home. In more pain than the last time; had a 9" incision and they had to cut in to the actual muscle this time, so the extra pain is understandable.

Lots still to go with her as they have to find out what else is going on with her kidneys that may have caused the failure in the first place. Continued prayers appreciated!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM

That is good news! Will continue to lift your MIL and all of you up in prayer! Father, I lift up DaLynn's mother-in-law up to you. Lord I pray for supernatural healing. I pray that the pain will cease now. Touch her body now in Jesus name. Lord I pray for her family. I come against any unbelief, worry or doubt. Lord give them the comfort they need to know you are in control. Lord I even ask for favor on the hospital bill. Lord you know what you are doing and we thank you in advance. In Jesus name, Amen.

scrappitydee
Veteran
scrappitydee
In response to HisGEM

Wow, thank you! *hearts*

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

ye dalynn will still lift your mom up in prayers and pray for good things to come

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to babigirl

Anytime DaLynn still believing for her healing!

scrappitydee
Veteran
scrappitydee
In response to HisGEM

As are we - hubby has been assigned to evangelize his own family. Quite dramatic, how that assignment came about.... But anyhow. Now, his mother and sister are saved, but his cousins and aunts/uncles and all the extendeds are not. We are believing that not only will she be healed, but it will be in time and timing and place that family will see and come to Christ because of it. All for HIS glory!

LOTS going on with hubby's family, as well as our own little family here at home, and prayers always appreciated!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• scrappitydee Said:
As are we - hubby has been assigned to evangelize his own family. Quite dramatic, how that assignment came about.... But anyhow. Now, his mother and sister are saved, but his cousins and aunts/uncles and all the extendeds are not. We are believing that not only will she be healed, but it will be in time and timing and place that family will see and come to Christ because of it. All for HIS glory!

LOTS going on with hubby's family, as well as our own little family here at home, and prayers always appreciated!

Will continue to pray and you never know it is possible that this situation may bring them to GOD because we serve and awesome God.

Page 70 of 74 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics