Page 70 of 70 
Username Post: Please Delete        (Topic#1536449)
flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to HisGEM

thank you. i just didn't know if you were open to new members

Diva
In response to flutterbye0419

Thnak you Jenn...God is good!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to bayamonesa1

all the time! he's really been blessing us lately! thank the lord for those blessings

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM

Yes it is open..so jump right in! We don't post as often as we used to, but we still pray and share inspiration with each other. So if you have a praise report or are in need of prayer or need someone to stand in agreement let us know

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to HisGEM

thank you. will do. i'll try after thanksgiving to get a little more active here... the kids are out for the whole week, so i just want to take it easy...

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to Issabear

It's a beautiful morning in the Lord!!! One prayer request: please keep me in prayer as I embark on the journey of returning to school. And my husband as he is looking for work that will keep him local. This last 5 weeks with him being gone has been very HARD for all of us.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM

Lissa I hope you enjoyed dinner and fellowship with your family

Dawn, lifting your prayer requests up! How exciting for you starting school! I am an adult learner too! Congrats on your new venture.
oh, also enjoy your little ones while they are out of school. My girls have a three day week. Looking forward to the extended weekend.
I am so excited. You know this is my time of year...woohooooo. I have to run to the store for the last little items for dinner tomorrow. Have a great evening

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to HisGEM

thanks. we do enjoy our time! we have the entire week off, so we are doing all kinds of fun things! scrapping, crafting, making ornaments, decorating the house.

thanksgiving is kind of hard for me, especially this year. this year, it falls on the 22nd anniversary of cancer taking my mom's life. so it's definately tough. we are planning on going to our friend's house, and i have already bought EVERYTHING we need for the 2 casseroles and rolls that we are taking

Diva

Praying for you. I have chemo this week so I will be so tired and sleepy for Thanksgiving Day. Praying to have a good day so I can share with family and friends.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

thank you. i'll be praying for you as well.

Diva

Love you guys. It is so refreshing stopping by. I am glad God helped me to find this group!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM

Bayamonesa, lifting you up in prayer. How do you feel? I am praying that you will have strength to be able to fully enjoy your day!

Dawn, I will be praying for you especially on Thursday. No matter how long it has been losing a loved one and the memory of it can still hurt as if it happened recently. I pray you will be able to reflect on the good time and memories of your mom.

Jen, Kelli, Laura and Lissa :)...Laura, how is it going?

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to HisGEM

thank you. it's harder because i was just 9 and she was sick most of my life, so I don't have many memories of her. but i try

in light of PRAISE, my husband is on his way home YAY! It's been a very hard almost 6 weeks with him away... but that's what happens when the jobs are in new hampshire, conneticut, tennessee, georgia, and south carolina...

Diva
In response to HisGEM

Thank you so much for your prayers. HAd a good Thanksgiving Day with family and friends but most of the time, I was taking naps. Still, this was a very special day. I have to thank God for the blessing to let me be here with my family!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

Good morning Ladies! I have a sick little one home today. She spiked a temp last night, so I have to keep her home. Praying she will feel good enough for me to get caught up on some work.

Diva

Praying that the temp will be fine and no other symptoms will show. Have a blessed day!

Diva
In response to Issabear

AMen! God is good!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

madison is back to school and doing great! she's got 2 loose teeth, so that's irritating her but all is well otherwise

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM

Hi ladies, we have a new thread. Please use the new thread for communication. Thanks, Kenya

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/7/tid...

Page 70 of 70 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics