Username Post: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro-Will it hold?        (Topic#1536477)
Resident

I am looking into buying either the Glue Arts - Glue Glider Pro or an ATG. I think for starters I am leaning towards the Glue Arts - Glue Glider Pro, but I'm wondering if it will hold it's "stick" through the years. I know that gluesticks lose their stick and it can ruin pages, and I don't want that to happen to me, especially if I am going to be paying more for an adhesive. Does anyone have any insight?

I know there is currently a topic going around about adhesives, I just wanted to make sure that this particular product would keep my pages looking nice for the long haul

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me
In response to chel2thec

I have both. The ATG will NEVER come unstuck! The only thing you need to make sure is when you stick it down, it's where you wanted it because once it's down it will DESTROY your paper if you try to move it

I take the Glue Glider Pro to crops and classes. I have been using this for over a year and haven't had any trouble with anything coming off.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to pieces of me

Glue Glider Pro is great, and it has never come unstuck for me

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 06-11-10 08:16 AM
In response to Here Kitty

I'm a Glue Glider Pro user, too, and love it. I've never had any problems with it coming unstuck. It's great!

Resident
In response to Ami G

Wow. I just bought one this weekend-I cannot believe how amazing it is! WOW! Practically life-changing!! Ha!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to chel2thec

The Glue Arts Adhesive Squares are also fantastic, and they come in Mini size as well. They're sort of like Glue Dots except super thin and kind of stretchy.

bellasmommy
Resident
bellasmommy
In response to Here Kitty

I love my glue glider pro. I think I've talked every I crop with into buying one. The replacement glue cassettes are a little expensive so I stock up when they are 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to bellasmommy

I love mine and I stocked up on refills at the GASC held in Arlington, TX a couple of weeks ago.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to dotfree

Another vote for the Glue Glider. I bought one a few weeks ago and it is great! I don't use my other adhesive runners anymore!!

Tenant
In response to HisGEM

How long has everyone been using the glue glider pro and ATG??? It took me four years to figure out my old adhesive will not stay put so I really want to make sure what I use now will stay.

How strong/sticky/aggressive are these compared to smaller/inexpensive runners??? I recently have tried the sticky thumb, tombo mono, and therm o web ones... any comparisons to these??

Resident
In response to Nat Scraps

I use the high tac and perma tac with the glue glider and they are WAY stickier than other tape runners. In fact, you stick something down with high tac, you'd better be sure that's where you want it, because it's not going to move at all.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to lynzdee

I sometimes think the glue glider adhesive is TOO good. I tend to reposition alot so I switched to the repositionable refill.

lageorgiapaperie
Tenant
lageorgiapaperie
In response to Gelidy Gelato

I've not used the Glue Glider, but I love my ATG! With my 40% off coupon I got it for $20 at Mike's.

lesleylangdon
Veteran
lesleylangdon
In response to lageorgiapaperie

I just got the Glue Glider Pro and I have to agree it's awesome!!!! Really sticky! And they do have a repositionable adhesive. I also just made their DT, so I have lots of adhesives to try out!

The mini adhesives are also great!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics