Username Post: Acrylic Blocks        (Topic#1536493)
cre8tivemusings
Tenant
cre8tivemusings

I don't know where the appropriate place to put this is, but I was wondering if anyone is selling clear acrylic blocks and/or clear stamp cleaner? I won a set of Tim Holtz stamps (set of 7 sets actually) off an auction site, but realize I don't have any blocks to use them with.

I have Paypal. I don't have much in a way of trading. All I have is:
dmc cotton thread/floss in orange, ocre (mostly full), lavendar (mostly full), med. blue (not much left), and dark teal (not much left); I play the harp and have made CDs. Or if anyone is into mineral makeup, I've got lots and lots of that. I know it's not much SB stuff though.

Edited by cre8tivemusings on 06-11-10 07:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to cre8tivemusings

• cre8tivemusings Said:
I don't know where the appropriate place to put this is, but I was wondering if anyone is selling clear acrylic blocks and/or clear stamp cleaner? I won a set of Tim Holtz stamps (set of 7 sets actually) off an auction site, but realize I don't have any blocks to use them with.

I have Paypal. I don't have much in a way of trading. All I have is:
dmc cotton thread/floss in orange, ocre (mostly full), lavendar (mostly full), med. blue (not much left), and dark teal (not much left); I play the harp and have made CDs. Or if anyone is into mineral makeup, I've got lots and lots of that. I know it's not much SB stuff though.

We're not supposed to use this site to trade/sell.
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showrules.php?
* Do not use Scrapbook.com to advertise, sell, or trade products and services without the express written consent of Scrapbook.com.

You can buy acrylic blocks and cleaner here

cre8tivemusings
Tenant
cre8tivemusings
In response to Here Kitty

Sorry! I saw the swap board, so I thought swaps were okay, but they all seemed to have themes or whatever. Okay. Thanks!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM

You can use the bottom of a glass to mount the stamps and use baby wipes to clean them until you get a block and or cleaner....

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to HisGEM

• New2thisgame Said:
You can use the bottom of a glass to mount the stamps and use baby wipes to clean them until you get a block and or cleaner....

What a great idea using the bottom of a glass..I'm going to have to try it! Thanks for the tip!

cre8tivemusings
Tenant
cre8tivemusings
In response to Scrapkaty

I didn't see this post until after I went to WalMart and got a MS block on sale, but that is a really great idea!!! Thanks!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM

I have to thank my friend Holly for the tip glad everthing worked out!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to HisGEM

• New2thisgame Said:
I have to thank my friend Holly for the tip glad everthing worked out!

LOL, You're welcome

cre8tivemusings
Tenant
cre8tivemusings
In response to CommaHolly

Thanks, Holly! (oh, and you sig-na-ture line is hilariouse!)

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

You can use an old cd case, too.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• cre8tivemusings Said:
Thanks, Holly! (oh, and you sig-na-ture line is hilariouse!)

LOL, glad you got a kick out of it

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to CommaHolly

Use a glass pie plate for larger stamps. Or arrange several stamps on the pie plate for a card.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics