Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: New PINK ATG??        (Topic#1536837)
MrsSugarBear
Guru
MrsSugarBear
In response to StaceyE

Yep, I finally broke down and bought one. I didn't want to spend the money but hubby knows I've been wanting one and for that price he said get it. Yay!

I only had to pay $5 shipping, but I'm in the same state.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to StaceyE

Yep, that's what it looks like, Stacey, though I think that 10 bucks plus shipping for the 1/4 inch tape is STILL high,,,,,,but not terribly bad,,,,

but that gun is an UNBELIEVABLE price,,,,,,,I already have the red one though,,,,,and I can paint it if I want,,,,,

you ladies will love the ATG!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to CommaHolly

I want a purple one.

S0LDIERS.WIFE
Resident
S0LDIERS.WIFE
In response to CommaHolly

I am also in the same state. Actually I am not to far from them so if I am in the area when it arrives I normally just pick up my order to save on shipping.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to S0LDIERS.WIFE

According to my pink stamper, it is the same as the 714. She emailed CC and asked and they said yes! I want one!! I just need to justify getting one since my red one is only a year old!!!

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to StaceyE

I wonder if sb.com will sell it? It looks like it comes from Scotch so they should be able to get ti too, right?

Sorry about calling it a 700--I just looked at the pic

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to StaceyE

tfs! I had planned to paint mine but for the trouble it would be I think I'll just order a new one and have an extra for my friends table!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
tfs! I had planned to paint mine but for the trouble it would be I think I'll just order a new one and have an extra for my friends table!

That's a good idea! I painted mine and though it wasn't a whole lot of trouble if I had to do it over I'd purchase the color I wanted instead!

Resident
In response to desilu3131

how cool is that? I'd love to see the green and purple ones, too. where were they?

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to PhotobearSam

• PhotobearSam Said:
I did a search and now I see on another site the the 714 will come in Green, Pink and Purple.....I want all 3.

I am not really interested in the 700....1/2 inch seems too much. I prefer the 1/4 tape.

Photobearsam:Which site did you find the different color ATG's???

livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86
In response to Thaiti30

That is so cheap! I have to have one!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to Erin in Okc

I'm afraid to buy from them again. Last time I did they charged my card immediately and then when they shipped my items, they only shipped a partial order but my receipt said all shipped.

When I called them on it they said OOOPs sorry the last item will be shipped today.

NOT. Finally 2 weeks later I called AND emailed and they said they were out of them. I asked for a refund which they sent a confirmation email immediately for the refund...

maybe I should verify the refund with my bank now that I think about it.

livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86
In response to Ohio4HMom

I've never had any problems ordering from them and I have ordered from them quite a few times. The shipping is a little slower, but I don't mind waiting if I get a good price.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to StaceyE

I'm trying to get my parents to buy it for me...I am so flipping excited about it...I wanted one but now that it's in PINK I can't stand it! Dang unemployment!

StartingOver
Veteran
StartingOver
In response to Sarah Pink Cricut

I also was wondering so I called customer service and they said it is the SAME gun only ,U can use the 714 tape in this one as well I just ordered mine 10 minutes ago and I am so excited about getting it, this is also for a cause!! that is why it is cheaper then the red one, but yes it is the same gun as the red 714.

sueml
sueml 
Veteran
sueml
  • sueml on 08-17-10 09:15 AM
In response to StartingOver

Michaels have them for $34.99. With a 40% off coupon its about $22. Tape at Michaels is $9.99 for 2 rolls. If you use a coupon it's about $6. If you compare that to other taperunners like Tombow you can save money after the initial gun purchase. One roll goes a lot further too so less frequent tape changes. Gor one last week and love it so far.

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple
In response to sueml

I bought mine about two weeks ago at M's too and love it!!!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to purpledurple

Finally got the chance to play with my pink atg that I got last week on a page my son did for scouts as the pics kept falling off.

I do love it! And very glad I got it!

Wish there was some sort of cap to cover the adhesive end though. Cause with super long persian cat hair i'm afraid to leave it out in the open on my desk and have a cat lay down next to it. Don't even want to imagine that!

Really good adhesive! Deffinately not repostional.

Thinking of adding some rub ons or stickers to make it even more pretty!

lol

Cindy

Edited by Cindyckj on 08-17-10 12:57 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant
In response to Cindyckj

Was at Ms the other day and they had a "Butt Load" of the pink ATGs on display. haha. Yes that is what I thought when I saw them since other stores only had two before! Must be starting to stock them now...

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Nat Scraps

I wonder if this was a "test market" kind of thing.

Send each store 2 or 4, then see how they sell?

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics