Username Post: Help Finding a Paper Stack        (Topic#1536987)
fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet

Going to J's today and is there a stack that has pp bright colors, like reds, blues, yellows, aquas, greens and is not infiltrated with floral prints. Looking for summer/tropical type colors and don't care for floral or butterfly prints. Something like BG Lime Ricky, but with more blues and reds that they may have at J's. Some floral would be ok, I can just weed them out if there are not too many. Any suggestions?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to fatwhippet

Does the citrus stack have too many florals?

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet
In response to siameseplease

Great suggestion. Lots of florals, but it looks like there may be a good selection of other pages too. Like the solids, if needed I could always stamp a pattern.

Thanks so much. Off to TM's and J's to see what I can find.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

try HL
Bazzill should have some regular paper packs of solid colors. are you looking for paper or cardstock?

Edited by GTGW on 06-18-10 08:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me
In response to Just G

Do you have a Michael's near you? They carry K and Co.'s Citronella line and that is similar to BG Lime Rickey.

Edited by pieces of me on 06-18-10 10:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet
In response to pieces of me

Ahh, that Citronella (isn't that a mosquito repellent?) paper is nice. Have a 40% off coupon that is just burning a hole.

Did make it to J's and got the Citrus stacks, but planning on adding the bug repellent paper to my collection.

Thank you.

nattyteacher
Resident
nattyteacher

Bug repellent paper, haha! That made me laugh! I like that paper, too. TFS!!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to nattyteacher

I just bought this stack to scrap my upcoming California trip with. Love the bright colors...

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• fatwhippet Said:
Ahh, that Citronella (isn't that a mosquito repellent?) paper is nice. Have a 40% off coupon that is just burning a hole.

Did make it to J's and got the Citrus stacks, but planning on adding the bug repellent paper to my collection.

Thank you.

all paper pads 30% off at M's today,,,,so your 40% coupon is useless,,,,I wanted to use a 50% off coupon to buy the DCWV At Home stack, and I couldn't

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

also, they don't sell it here, but DCWV makes a summer stack that's lots of bright colors, but off the top of my head I don't recall how much floral is in there,,,,,you may want to check it out,,,,and DCWV is 40% off this week at J's,,,

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics