Page 1 of 440 
Username Post: Home at the B & B        (Topic#1537219)
DKravec
Angel
DKravec

This is just a little chat room for a few of us girls that would like to keep in touch. The West has such beautiful states that we've picked Washington to settle down in. So ladies, lets kick off your shoe's, grab a glass of wine and settle in for a nice chat.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

Oh gosh! I love our new place!! So victorian!! So comfy!
I think I'll have me some Earl Gray Cream tea and a scone. Would anyone else like some?

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to DKravec

Hi Deb!! It's so nice to see ya!! How are things with you?? Have you started packing yet?? I don't ever want to move again. I just don't like packing and unpacking. Besides, I love my little house!!

How's your move going Miss Kat?? Can't wait for you to have internet again!! Miss ya!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to FinallyMama

OOOOooooo!!! I like me a good scone!! But it's to hot for hot tea at the moment. I'll take mine iced!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Oh the moving!!!! all done....but still unpacking. I do not enjoy moving..... exhausting!!
I will have internet at home this Friday. i really miss it!!! No tv, no internet.... back in the dark ages!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

laceykat pours miss melody a tall iced tea... lemon dear?

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

No thanks!! I'll pass on the lemon.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Glad to hear you're all moved in. I would totally be bonkers for a week with out tv or internet. Have to have one or the other!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

you two are cracking me up. I would like a little lemon in my tea if you don't mind Kat.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

OH my gosh, check it out...We are all offline which means we have all been lurking.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I wonder when Lisa will stop by. She must be taking care of the horses.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

OK Ladies, I'm really going to be offline for a bit. I have to get dressed. It's afternoon and I'm still sitting around in my pjs. Talk to ya all later.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

I wondered the same thing about lisa.
I had no minutes to call her this morning.

Lisa - I went for a 25 minute walk this morning. Woke up too late to go any further. still so busy unpacking...

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

Miss melody.....what are you up to today??
What did you end up making the other day??

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
Miss melody.....what are you up to today??
What did you end up making the other day??

I was working on my vintage imagination. I just am not good at vintage style!! But I came up with something I really like. I'm planning to put it on my blog soemtime today.

Then I was working on something else vintage that of course was a total flop, so I'm having to start over!!

Have you all used the TH crackle paint much?? I thought I put on a pretty thick coat of it, but man once it dried it was small crackle and everytime I touched it more flaked off!! It was a mess!! Unless one you have the secret to success here, I'm gonna have to try something else!! Mercy!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Hi ladies, just haveing a little lunch at my computer desk but will be heading into my scraproom as soon as I'm finished. How's everyone's day going?

Have I told you two just how much Kat and I appreciate y'all being there for us. You got us through a really rough time and I for one love you both for it.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

• featherrs Said:
I'm here!!!!
Hi everyone......ahhh Washing ton a nice place to settle. I like rain and cloudy days.
No...no lemon in my tea. Matter a fact I went on a 25 min walk this morning, I remembered I hadn't fed the bunnies yesterday so I got anal and had to come home. Only 2 were out of food.

I am online....haven't lurked lately. The only reason I do it is because sometimes I feel like I am on here to much!!! and then don't want someone else to stalk me. I was scared of DQ!!!

this is how weird it got for me..... i thought what if DQ has connections and my life is in danger??? that really passed thru my brain!! i watch too many murder/law shows.... tho not lately.... no tv yet

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Before I go to my scraproom. What exactly does DQ mean? My first thought was Dairy Queen....ice cream on the brain.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

will answer in a pm.... do not answer here.

Page 1 of 440 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics