Page 2 of 440 
Username Post: Home at the B & B        (Topic#1537219)
FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

Good idea!!
Deb, what'cha working on??

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
Hi ladies, just haveing a little lunch at my computer desk but will be heading into my scraproom as soon as I'm finished. How's everyone's day going?

Have I told you two just how much Kat and I appreciate y'all being there for us. You got us through a really rough time and I for one love you both for it.

OH!!! Totally ditto here!!!!!! She is always taking the words right out of my mouth!!!
You girls are the bomb!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I'm working on altering a book for Gypsy. Kinda a hostess gift for putting together such a lovely time.

I keep trying to get off the computer but your posts and pm's keep bringing me back.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

grab one of her arms, melody, i will grab her other one....lisa can grab a leg...
or maybe we shoud go let her create.....

she does do beautiful work!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

And poor me only has four creations in my gallery now. I need to rebuild.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

OK, now I really am going to walk away from the computer. But I think I'm going to take a nap first. I'm konking out here.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to DKravec

She does do amazaing work!! And I'm dying to see how it turns out!! Have fun, Deb!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to FinallyMama

melody, gorgeous album you made susie!!! i left a comment on your blog...

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

OOOooo!! Thank you, darlin!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Two and one half hours later I finally wake up. I'm thinking that's more than a nap but I was out cold. Haven't accomplished anything but from the looks of things, I may be up all night now. I always do my best work at night anyway.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Always stick with your gut. That's pretty much what I do.

What the heck is going on with this site. It won't let me get into certain area's. I thought at first it was my computer so I was trying to find the problem but then a sb.com sign comes up saying how they're working on things. I sure wish they'd save doing that until like 4 in the morning. There would be less people to irratate then.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Bed and Breakfast/Brat and Brats. If anyone can think of something really cool, let us know.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

I'm heading out. It took me four try's just to post.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to DKravec

I got bumped...(that doesn't sound right??) But seems to be working now. Only now dinner needs to be cooked...........those darn fairies never show up here...then the night chores...bbl

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to featherrs

You know,those fairies never come to my house either!! Deb...are they hanging at your house??

I added my 'vintage' things to my blog. Please check them out and let me know if YOU think they are vintage!! If not...please tell me. I like them either way, but would like professional opinions!! Thanks girls!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Awwwe, isn't that sweet....You think we're professionals.

Well, my "professional" opinion is that what you did with your hair thingy is fabulous. My gosh, it's downright amazing. The pearls really added class to it all. And of course while I was there, I went through the rest of your blog and it's all just so fantastic. Awesome blog.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

OOPS, forgot to mention but Kat doesn't have internet hooked up yet at her new place. I think she will by this weekend. Poor thing, no internet and no tv. What's a girl to do.....SCRAP!!!!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to DKravec

I'm glad you like my invention, Deb!! Thanks fro the nice comment on my blog, too!!
But girl...you didn't tell if they look vintage!! Does that mean it doesn't??
It's OK if not, but I sorta want to know what you think!! Please??????

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I'll be so glad when they get Kat hooked up to the world!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Yes, they definitely look vintage. You did a really great job on them. If they look that great online, then they must look so much more than I can imagine in real life.

I too can't wait until Kats all hooked up. Thank goodness she's able to get online while at work or I'd go nutso

Page 2 of 440 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics