Username Post: Help me save me from sloppy projects!        (Topic#1537367)
shamu10276
Tenant
shamu10276

i just got a cricut expression and i learned how to use it but i want to know what the best adhesive is for putting it on your page. I used glue dots but it got rubbed all over, is it just me? the one below is not exact mine is thinner. Thanx
Products Referenced in This Post:

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to shamu10276

I use the Xyron, zig pen for really small cuts that is not worth putting in the Xyron, Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots and glue dots....I don't know why they would rub all over? Did you store them in a hot area? That is the only thing I can think of is they were too warm and they got gloopy....

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to HisGEM

I don't quite understand what you mean by "rubbed all over", but anyway...

I use the product linked below, depending on size and shape of the cuts.

shamu10276
Tenant
shamu10276
In response to CMLeach

what i meant by rubbed all over is that when I tried to glue the tiny pieces down the glue oozed out of the sides and left dark circles

sweet1
sweet1 
Pro
sweet1
In response to shamu10276

you probably used too much glue. A little dab will do, especially with the Zig. HTH

Ashley_Jenna
Resident
Ashley_Jenna
In response to sweet1

I use Zig glue pens for most cuts. You just need a really tiny amount.

married05
Idol
married05
In response to Ashley_Jenna

I use tombow mono adhesive for large pieces and a zig glue pen for the smaller pieces. I used to use the Xyron adhesive for small letters but found I was wasting a ton of the adhesive sheets. I watched a video recently where someone used Scotch Quick Dry glue and commented on how well it worked with Cricut cuts. Somehow I actually had some (one of the first adhesives I bought when I first started this hobby a few years back.) It works awesome too! I know some people also use the ATG, I just can't afford it!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics