Username Post: HELP! travel themed kits/paper pads/collections        (Topic#1537383)
angie girl
Diva
angie girl

My mom is new into scrapbooking, and to help her get a whole album done quickly, I'd like to get her a travel themed kit (you know where you get the paper, embellies, etc all together that all matches). I've looked around and haven't found anything that will work. The kicker of the search is that they drive on all their trips (many kits have airplane themed stuff), and she has a lot of landscape pics of mountains and waterfalls and stuff (a lot of kits are beachy themed colors or bright stuff like orange and aqua which wouldn't work)...

The minimum of what I'm trying to find is AT LEAST a paper pad so that it's coordinated (and I could add embellies and stuff, in essence making my own kit)...

I don't know why it's so hard to find a travel collection that is not beachy themed or crazy "carribean colors" like orange and aqua, and not centered around flying somewhere...

So I know I'm out to find a needle in a haystack, but I thought maybe all of you would have some great ideas. For goodness sakes, I don't even know what's all out there anymore because I don't have any LSS anymore.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to angie girl

Maybe a Basic Grey that's neutrals and distressed...

Personally, I still have trouble using patterned paper. Maybe a neutral cardstock stack would be better?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to angie girl

Since most of her pics are nature themed, why not go with that theme rather than travel? I love Webster's pages for that. Beautiful stuff!

Or maybe the Green Stack from DCWV?

kanary
kanary 
Mayor
kanary
In response to siameseplease

I am sending you a PM.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to siameseplease

Making Memories has a new line, Panorama

Some of the items may work.

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me
In response to Nancy Keslin

Imaginisce has a line called Scooter's Vacation which is super cute!

American Traditional Designs has an old line called Road Trip that you can still find on Ebay, which has fun retro style icons.

K and Co. also has a line called....Road Trip!

and American Crafts has a line...yep you guessed it, called Road Trip!and I found a few others that I linked here as well that are travel related from American Crafts.

Cosmo Cricket had a cute one called Joyride also.

Too funny! Anyway you should check these out there are lots of fun designs/embellishments.

Edited by pieces of me on 06-25-10 01:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to pieces of me

Thanks for all the suggestions, ladies. I'm having a tough time deciding on what to do. These give me a great start.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics