Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: glimmer mist question        (Topic#1537435)
randasue
Guru
randasue

if you were just starting to buy glimmer mists, what colors would you start with?

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to randasue

Based on the LO's in your gallery these might be a good start...it's really about which ones you think you'll use the most...have fun with them!

Angelica
Queen
Angelica
In response to StaceyE

I would say start with the lightest colors until you get the hang of using them!! I love using glimmermist....ENJOY~!!!

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to Angelica

thanks!!!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to randasue

Whatever you get, you will LOVE it!!

bellasmommy
Resident
bellasmommy
In response to Manda_K

Smooch spritz Vanilla and silver.

MariEllen
Veteran
MariEllen
In response to bellasmommy

great post...my first purchase was "Coffee Shop" but I tend to do a lot of distressing and nature photos.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to MariEllen

When I started with GM, I bought plain, white prima flowers, and then bought 3 Glimmer Mists to spray on the flowers. I chose the colors based on what I wanted my flowers to look like.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Pickledplum981
Veteran
Pickledplum981
In response to Luvmyfam

coffee shop, sherbert and gold are my three absolute go tos right now. I'm also a huge fan of marshmallow.

momofthreeboys
Veteran
momofthreeboys
In response to Pickledplum981

I just got the maya mist ones in a swap I was in, havent used them yet, but have see video's on them, and Im excited to use them.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Pickledplum981

• Pickledplum981 Said:
coffee shop, sherbert and gold are my three absolute go tos right now. I'm also a huge fan of marshmallow.

Another vote for marshmallow! Frozen lake is really pretty too

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

These are my favs! Along with a brown that I think is called Suede but I can't find it in the store here.

momofthreeboys
Veteran
momofthreeboys
In response to Babylou

these are the ones I was referring too

momofthreeboys
Veteran
momofthreeboys
In response to momofthreeboys

Ive seen alot of the ladies on here use the Tattered Angels are they sort of like the maya mist ones??

Crazydiamond
Diva
Crazydiamond

I think tattered angels is glimmery and maya mist doesn't have any glimmer, its just matte.

I am actually curious as well to start getting more glimmer mist. All I have is suede, which is great, but I'm interested in more bright colors.

beccaboo3
Veteran
beccaboo3
In response to Crazydiamond

i have these and i love them all! i can't wait to get some more colors!!!

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to beccaboo3

thanks for all the input ladies. have any of you tried making your own? i have read quite a few different ways of making it, but i haven't tried it yet. i googled it and found several differnt ways to do it. but i am not sure if i should try it or not.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to randasue

• randasue Said:
thanks for all the input ladies. have any of you tried making your own? i have read quite a few different ways of making it, but i haven't tried it yet. i googled it and found several differnt ways to do it. but i am not sure if i should try it or not.

I bought the stuff to make my own, but have not attempted yet...those are my plans for tomorrow....

momofthreeboys
Veteran
momofthreeboys
In response to Crazydiamond

• Crazydiamond Said:
I think tattered angels is glimmery and maya mist doesn't have any glimmer, its just matte.

I am actually curious as well to start getting more glimmer mist. All I have is suede, which is great, but I'm interested in more bright colors.

Thanks, Im glad I know this now, I havent used the maya ones yet, but sure ill love them, but may also want to invest in the angels ones, just for the glimmer

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_

my first one was black, since i love to do dark distressing. pink and red followed after since i use those 2 colors the most in scrapping.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics