Username Post: crafters workshop templates question        (Topic#1537437)
randasue
Guru
randasue

me again with a question. does anyone have any of the crafters workshop templates? which ones do you have? best place to purchase?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to randasue

I have a few, purchased them here and one other online store. I don't hardly ever use them though. Below are some that I have.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to StarsNSparkles

I've purchased mine here at the Superstore.

lstory 
Mayor
In response to Luvmyfam

I bought mine here, too. I probably have at least five, and I pretty much never use my templates either. I do like how this page turned out, but I forget about them.

What She Wants By Lstory

Lisa
Products Referenced in This Post:

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to lstory

I've bought them here and at Archiver's. I have used them on quite a few layouts and cards. I get just the little 6 x 6 ones.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to fknapoleon

i am going to buy some..just have to decide which ones! there is a neat blog that shows some gorgeous ways to use them with perfect medium, and perfect pearls. also with glimmer mists.
http://scraptime.ca/blogpage/?p=670 maybe ya'll will get some ideas and start using yours! i will let ya'll know when i get mine and play with them if i like them!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to randasue

Ive got these two and I love them,,,,I don't use them a ton, but I love them when I do,,,,,I want some of the little 6x6 they have,,,,

I got mine here

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to CommaHolly

I have (or have used) the ones below. I like them quite a bit and continue to use them whenver I think it appropriate. I have stenciled with them and used them to place Stickles on a LO and of course used them to draw an image and then cut the shape. I tried misting with them but didn't have great results, but might be from lack of talent.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to randasue

I have a couple and use them occasionally. You may not get the biggest "bang for your Buck" but I think everyone should have a couple in their supplies. Just yesterday I dug through my templates to find a small circle I could use for a piercing guide.

this gold swirl was made using gold ink and the swirly guide.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to Gelidy Gelato

well, i won my bids for several of these, and i am waiting....not so patiently for them to arive! plus i hope they get here when my dh is out of town! thanks for all the input....i am really excited to get to work with them.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to randasue

update...got my stencils, and tried my hand at making my own glimmer mists, and it went pretty well. but i have't had time to play cause my dd was in a beauty pagent for special needs, and th whole weekend was tied up with that. hopefully this week i can play! i am pleased with the glimmer mists however. i have lots of pretty colors now!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics