Username Post: new to scraphbooking Moncks Corner area        (Topic#1537502)
sleg89 
Tenant

Hi I'm new to scrapbooking and love it. I'm look for a scrapbooking store in the charleston area. Also is there any crop going on in the Moncks Corner area?

ScrappyChrissy
Expert
ScrappyChrissy
In response to sleg89

Welcome!! I don't know about any crops but there used to be a store called Scrappin at the Pink House. If you do find some crops post them here. I would love to find some crops in SC. I am about an hour outside Charleston.

ScrappyChrissy
Expert
ScrappyChrissy
In response to ScrappyChrissy

Just found this in the Ga. forum

• croptopiagetaways Said:
Croptoia Getaways invites you to join us for our 1st Annual Southern Getaway being held August 6-8, 2010 in Charleston, South Carolina. Within minutes of historic downtown Charleston, our getaway is sure to have everything a scrapbooker needs. Come join us for 3 days of cropping and shopping to your hearts content in our Marketplace of fabulous exhibitors and ignite your creativity in our Creation Station complete with Accucut, Sizzix, our huge Cricut Corner, and Technology Center. You'll also enjoy wonderful buffet meals, lots of table space (everyone gets an end seat!), wonderful goodie bags and fantastic prizes. And did we mention a massage therapist on-site to help unwind and let the creative ideas flow! This is a weekend not to miss! Can't come for the weekend? Join us for an overnight or the day! Shopping is open to the public on Friday 4-8 and Saturday 10-5. $5 at the door for admission. We hope to see you! Visit www.croptopiagetaways.com for more details.

lydiad
lydiad 
New Kid On the Block
lydiad
In response to sleg89

I'm in North Myrtle Beach and am a card maker & demonstrator for Stampin Up! Get in touch with me ! I'll help you out!

New Kid On the Block
In response to sleg89

I am having my National ScrapBook day on May 14th
If you would like more information Let me know
It is from 10am to 6pm the cost if $ 35.00
You will need to sign up soon as the dead line was 01 May - we have 25 coming-

Cynthia Link

mishan32
Tenant
mishan32
In response to cynthiascrapbooks

I am in Beaufort, SC. We have a scrapbook store called Carolina Stamper. It is AWESOME!! Other than that I have to go to Bluffton to Michael's. Carolina Stamper has different classes. They are also on facebook!

gilliamsgirl00
New Kid On the Block
gilliamsgirl00
In response to mishan32

We just moved to Ladson about 4 months ago and I found one small scrapbooking store in Summerville, but other than that I haven't found anything so far. if you find something please let me know - I have only met a couple of people and when I say anything about scrapbooking or card making their eyes glaze over like I am forcing them to cut off their own legs.

mishan32
Tenant
mishan32
In response to gilliamsgirl00

I am in Beaufort SC on Ladys Island! We should get together somethime! You can email me @ nrs.shell@gmail.com

MeMog
MeMog 
Resident
MeMog
  • MeMog on 01-25-12 07:16 PM
In response to gilliamsgirl00

Scrappin Happily ever after is a store on Central Ave, Summerville towards Knightsville. There's another one out near Oakbrook

OneScrappyGal28
New Kid On the Block
OneScrappyGal28
In response to MeMog

I live in the Goose Creek area... on the military base. I've only ever seen one scrapbooking store in Summerville. If you know of any others, please let me know. I normally get my products at Michaels or AC Moore on Rivers but would love an actual scrapbooking store. Thanks.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics