Username Post: Help! I think I overfilled my book!        (Topic#1537649)
New Kid On the Block

Hi all-

So I'm doing a scrapbook for my parents 50th anniversary- I'm on my 12th hour, and I'm realizing, HOLY MOLY, I have too many pages for my book!

I have the expandable binders but don't know how to expand them- have put expanded posts on, but the book won't shut and I have at least another 10 pages to add! HELP! Please!

Is there a larger book I need to buy? Can I salvage what I have?

Liz

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to erumney

Get a D-ring album It holds TONS more than any other type of album and much easier to move LO's areound in if you want to change the order,,,,

there are tons of them, depening on what size you are scrapping and what color and material you want,,,,,,,

HTH

New Kid On the Block
In response to erumney

Thank you so much! Can I find those at Michael's as well?

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to erumney

Yes you can find them at Michaels and most craft stores.

kenyagrl
Tenant
kenyagrl
In response to HisGEM

That happens to me all the time! Yes, a Dring will be very useful and you'll never go back!

Brandilynn
Expert
Brandilynn
In response to kenyagrl

yup you will definately want to go with D ring albums

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Brandilynn

JUst to let you know....it is all I use now....I Love, love, love them....for 12 sx 12's and 8 x 8's. They have very few choices at my Michaels........I buy mine on here, or at Tuesday Morning if you have those stores!!!!! I have also bought them on Ebay, but I do buy them here when they are on sale......I love them!!!!! Can't say enough good things about them!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to memex9

My Michaels has NO D rings whatsoever,,,,,I believe Hobby Lobby sells them however,,,,you might check there if you have one near you,,,

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to CommaHolly

Yeah, HL has the American Crafts ones (maybe others). That's where I get mine when I'm near one. Otherwise I shop here too - huge selection.

New Kid On the Block
In response to erumney

Bless you ALL! I went to Michael's early this am, after calling to make sure they had D-Rings, and they had them, thank goodness! I have over 60 pages and I NEEDED this D-ring, PLUS I had my 40% off coupon, so it only cost me $12~ Thank you all, bless your hearts, you saved me!

Ashley_Jenna
Resident
Ashley_Jenna
In response to erumney

I need a D-ring binder for our wedding album! I've only ever use post albums and they're never enough room.

married05
Idol
married05
In response to Ashley_Jenna

I recently had to move my wedding layouts (from my still not completed album) from a post bound to a 3 ring binder album. Now I'm thinking I need to get a D-ring instead since I still have more layouts to create!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics