Page 1 of 41 
Username Post: July Goal Getters - Closed        (Topic#1537701)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 06-30-10 09:47 AM

We are currently full. Thank you for stopping by!!

MEMBERS!! DO NOT START POSTING LAYOUTS HERE UNTIL July 1

What is this group about??

Each member sets their own personal scrapping, cardmaking or other crafty goals for the month and then they try to meet
them and sometimes beat them!!!

Rules

1. Have fun, chat and share your work.

2. You like to get love, so do the other members.
Please give respectfully, you get what you give.

3. Though we have made light of this in the past, flooding of the thread can be overwhelming for some.
Please limit the amount of layouts per post to 6. NO BACK TO BACK LAYOUT POSTING!!

4. If you sign up for the month and post your goals, please participate. If something happens and you can't, please let me know.

5. You are responsible for keeping track of your numbers.
Please give me your totals in each post. This will make it easier for me to update the first page.

By posting your goals and being a member of this group you are agreeing to follow the rules. This is NOT a drop and run group. If you can not or do not want to leave comments on other member's layouts, please reconsider your membership in this group. Thank you.

*This does not mean you can not post layouts and then be back later to comment.

Also, when posting your goals for the month,
PLEASE do it in the following manner

Layouts - #
Cards - #
Other - #

Okay, let's have some fun and scrap some pictures!!

Kim aka KimKV, Group President

Members

Adrienne
Layouts - 7 (2 pagers) Done - 1

Amanda
Layouts - 5
Cards - 10
Gift book - 1

Christy
Layouts - 31 Done - 31

Jade
LO's - 10Done - 10
cards - 5Done - 4

Janeen
layouts 15
cards 100

Jenni
Layouts -
Cards -

Jill
Layouts - 4 Done - 6

Kim
Layouts - 10 Done - 2 whoopie!!

Michelle
Layouts - 12 Done - 7

Nati
Layouts - 40 Done - 41

Pam
Layouts - 10 Done - 23
Cards - 4 Done - 1
Other (Book) - 1 Pages Done - 12

Sabrina
Layouts - 17 Done - 19
Cards -
2 Project 365 LOs
3 DH focused LOs Done 3
3 2pgers Done - 6

Stacey
LO's (2pagers)- 2
Cards - 20 Done - 14
Birthday List Book- 1

Stephanie
Layouts - 10 Done - 10
Flowers - A LOT
Bling - TOO

Edited by KimKV on 08-01-10 04:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

What happens if I leave??? What will you do to me?

Ugh...a goal...a LO goal...that thing I set and never accomplish....that burden always hanging over me...OMG

OK...2...that is my goal...2 layouts!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StarsNSparkles

Oh wait...no....let's make it 10 LOs and flowers...bunches of flowers! But I won't post pics of the flowers here...those are for my Etsy shop...and bling...I must make bling!

scrapinbabygal
Queen
scrapinbabygal
In response to StarsNSparkles

Im here!

shae516
Guru
shae516
In response to scrapinbabygal

I'm here! I need to get my tush in gear this month!! I feel like the only time I'll be able to scrap is when it rains since DS wants to go to the pool EVERY day...Ok, goals...

5 LOs
10 cards

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to shae516

I need to post 2 layouts for June if the stupid rain will ever stop!
So this month I will set my goal at 10 LO's again and 5 cards! DH is coming in town Fri for a week then we are moving at the end of the month so maybe I can get some scrapping done in the middle of the month

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to jadebrit

Hi Kimmie! Can I come play? I'm trying to get myself back into the swing of scrapping after a long dry spell. LONG.

I'll set my goal at 7 2pg LOs for July. And will pray the mojo comes back.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to raindancer

yay a newbie!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 06-30-10 04:26 PM
In response to jadebrit

We have some more coming too!! Should be a great month!!!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

YAY!!!
So I am running out of PP and I am not finding ANY at the stores that I like! So since dh is coming fri I instructed him to bring some of my pp i lelt at home. So I am on the phone with him and we are discussing the papers i want him to bring and he grabs my Martha stewart paper pack and I tell him i don't need that one. and thinks i need that paper stack b/c he says it is spring colors. Blue, green and yellow. I said okay go ahead and bring it lol I decided to stay a few extra weeks. I was going to go back with DH. But he decided to do a diti move, which is we move ourselves. He wants to make the money and do it himself. So me and Westin will just come back the weekend before we move. What am I suppose to do with a one and a half year old while our house is full of boxes? That is why I hate moving! Oh and not to mention I am stressing out about finding a house! but other than that I am all good.:) How is everyone else? and where is nati? oh and i have taken pics of my LO's and will post them to june tonight after bath/shower.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 06-30-10 04:43 PM
In response to KimKV

Okay got everyone so far.

Stephanie, if you leave I will hunt you down and drag you back, just like I did this month!!!

Jade, maybe you can get some water proof paper, cause the only way you're going to get any scrapping down is if you can do it in the pool!!

Better get Amanda some of that paper too.

Sabrina HI!

Mrs. Tristan
Queen
Mrs. Tristan
In response to jadebrit

I'm here Jade!!!! I'm trying to get acu on June's thread I just posted my last 2 pager to reach my goal.. but i have scrap night tonight.. so think i'll be having way more than the goal! at least i hope so! yay!

I'm so in! I missed you gals! and ready to come back full on! so here is my goal...

40 layouts!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 06-30-10 04:45 PM
In response to KimKV

Jade, back away from the caffine drink!! I got winded just reading your post.

But seriouly, I know you feel about finding a house, add to that trying to sell one first!!

PamStewart.Iowa
Mayor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to KimKV

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for letting me join the group. Right now my house is bulging with my Daughter and her husband and my two grandkids, visiting from Texas. My other daughter has cronic pain and lives with me until her marriage in October, so of course, her fiance is here a lot, too. lol. My house is less than 1000 sq ft so my poor husband finds many reasons to leave for the day this week. We are both retired and I love to scrap, but because of my limited space and love of the computer, I do it digitally. If anything will get you back to scrapping, it is a 4 year-old and a 2 year-old, an engagement party, a birthday celebration and 4th of July weekend at my brother's lakehouse! So, my goal is 10 layouts, 4 cards (combination of digi and paper) and 1 book for the grandkids. Thanks for the boost! I look forward to getting to know you all.

So,
Layouts - 10
Cards - 4
Other (Book) - 1

Please, when commenting on my layouts, critizism and suggestions for improvement are welcome and requested. I am fairly new at this and I like to use digit to scrap traditionally, if that makes any sense. Thanks again -Pam

Edited by PamStewart.Iowa on 06-30-10 05:07 PM. Reason for edit: Added footnote.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 06-30-10 05:13 PM
In response to PamStewart.Iowa

Oh yes, Adrienne, don't forget to tell the girls a bit about yourself!!!

Hi Pam!!

Mrs. Tristan
Queen
Mrs. Tristan
In response to KimKV

Hi Pam and Adrienne! I'm the angel of the group

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Mrs. Tristan

HA HA Don't let Nati fool you! She is not the angel in the group lol
Kim - I do feel overwhelmed most of the time and i guess it all came out in 1 post lol And no swimming for us! It has been raining all week and will cont to rain all weekend
Welcome new comers!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to jadebrit

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for letting me join. If I do anything wrong, please slap me upside the head and let me know about it.

My name is Stacey and I am a Navy Wife and mom to 2 wonderful teenagers. My dd just graduated high school and will be leaving in August for college. I am not dealing with it to well, lol, so just a warning with that. My ds will be a junior in high school this upcoming school year and is taking classes to get certified as a firefighter upon high school graduation. I am a SAHM and have been with my dh since high school. Yep, we were high school sweethearts. Life is a little crazy around here lately and I seem to have lost my mojo and am lucky if I complete 1 LO a month, so I am going to try to resolve that. So, my goals will be:

LO's (2pagers)- 2
Cards - 20
Other (Birthday List Book)- 1

Edited by cpowife on 06-30-10 06:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Siimplicity
Idol
Siimplicity
In response to jadebrit

Hi gals...you sure sound like a fun bunch!! I already know a few of you...(-:~~then Angel...the mom...Sabrina. Which, by the way, love the new avi's Nati and Sabrina. (-;

I scrapbook chronologically...which has it's good points and it's bad points. I'm gonna set my goal for 1 layout a day...which equals 31.

I'm almost done with the year 1998...and I've got a list of 11 years plus one wedding album to get done and then I'm current. (I made that list 2 years ago..and I've gotten 4 years worth ticked off) I've got a LONG ways to go. )-;

So, my goal is 31 Layouts. (-;

Mrs. Tristan
Queen
Mrs. Tristan
In response to cpowife

Hi stacey!!!! it's me! nati!

Page 1 of 41 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics