Username Post: Amazing Autumn Album        (Topic#1538221)
Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane

I am doing a wedding album for my MIL, she's getting married this fall and I am going to make her a premade album but I want something that really screams out AUTUMN!!! She loves fall, she loves leaves and autumn colors with a passion but I haven't seen any album ANYWHERE that looks right to me at all. My WISH is an album that looks like pressed autumn leaves...

Any help would be GREAT!

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 07-06-10 09:50 AM
In response to Penny Lane

Do you mean a 12X12 album, or a mini album?

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 07-06-10 09:52 AM
In response to Rae_M

my brother's wedding had a fall theme. I bought the silk leaves and pulled them off the plastic "veins" to use as embellishments in their wedding album.

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to j3Mel

Yeah, a 12x12 album...I MIGHT be willing to go 8x8 if I can find the right album.

You wouldn't think this kind of thing would be hard to find but I've yet to find a really fall/autum/leafy album.

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to j3Mel

• j3Mel Said:
my brother's wedding had a fall theme. I bought the silk leaves and pulled them off the plastic "veins" to use as embellishments in their wedding album.

That's a great idea! I also found some mulberry autumn leaves.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to Penny Lane

I bought lots of Bo Bunny Delilah pps recently and they are all gorgeous autumnal colours and patterns:
Products Referenced in This Post:

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to SuperAllyFan

The Indian Summer Collection is a great Fall/Autumn paper collection

As far as an album goes I found one a while back at HL but it was a few years ago. You can even get a normal album and ad some mulberry paper on the front and add leaves yourself (think decopage)
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Just G on 07-06-10 12:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Just G

You've gotten some wonderful pp and embellie suggestions but I've not seen an album. Good luck finding one.

Maria1955
Tenant
Maria1955
In response to rockmom

You could if not able to find an album that suits your theme, take a plain album and cover it with material in you theme print. I would then make a slip cover out of clear plastic, to protect the material cover. In saying this you can also print on to material and use you own prints to make the covers of you album, you can also spray the cover with clear lacquer and make sure that you let it dry completely before putting back together!!! a friend forgot to wait and it stuck fast. Have fun making your album.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Maria1955

I love the MME autumn collection,,,,,very sparkly as well as lovely autumn colors,,,,,but as for an ALBUM,,,,hmmmmmmm,,,,how about a simple rust colored album, and then doing the inside up with awesome papers and embellies???? I know how hard it is to settle though, when you know what you want dagnabbit

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic
In response to CommaHolly

i would think anything that has those dark orange red hues along side the dark dirty greens and of course browns. i love the oranges in the amborisa pack and there's a Senic Route pack (although harder to find because they went out of buisness, but check out the site still) although at this moment i cant think of the name of it aston i think or their summer pack has some awsome orange/green/brown mixes too it.

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
I love the MME autumn collection,,,,,very sparkly as well as lovely autumn colors,,,,,but as for an ALBUM,,,,hmmmmmmm,,,,how about a simple rust colored album, and then doing the inside up with awesome papers and embellies???? I know how hard it is to settle though, when you know what you want dagnabbit

That is pretty much what I think I'm going to have to do. I found a linen looking orange album that I think I am going to use and, like you said, really autumn up the insides.

Thanks all for the ideas, they are really great. Sometimes you need people to suggest things that they've used so you KNOW they are good.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics