Username Post: Denver Area (Centennial) Scrappers?        (Topic#1538707)
SFabulous
Resident
SFabulous

I am new to the area of Centennial and finally have time to get out and have scrapping time. Are there any people in the area that would want to do scrap nights? It sounds like Archiver's is the scrapbooking store around here and they have crop nights. Let me know!

Much fun and scrapping!

New Kid On the Block
In response to SFabulous

Hey I'm new to Highlands Ranch and need to find people to scrap with! I'm assuming the Archiver's you're referring to is the one in Highlands Ranch unless there is another one I don't know about. I've been into the store shopping and it's awesome, but I've never done a crop there before.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to ScrapsofSarah

The metro area has the one in Highlands Ranch but they also have one in Aurora, near the Aurora Mall. I don't know what part of Centennial you live in but I live in northeast Centennial so the one in Aurora is a lot more convenient.
Either Archiver's is nice. I think the one in Aurora is more spread out but I like the workshop at the Highlands Ranch store better. The customer service is the same at either store. Either case, I would love to get together with some gals and scrap. If you're close to the Aurora store, let me know and we could definitely meet. If you're closer to the Highlands Ranch store, I hope you have a good time there. There are always fabulous ladies at the Archiver's crops.

Annalese
New Kid On the Block
Annalese
In response to fknapoleon

are you still looking for people to scrapbook with?

Dasha
Dasha 
Veteran
Dasha
  • Dasha on 12-07-10 07:38 AM
In response to Annalese

Hi there! My BFF and I scrap at the Archiver's in Aurora about 1x per month. We LOVE it!!! And I hear it's not as busy as the Highlands Ranch location. Come join us!

We will be going in January.

SFabulous
Resident
SFabulous
In response to Dasha

Hi there. I'm not sure why I didn't get the emails that you posted but I would LOVE to scrapbook with you guys at Archivers. When are you going in January?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics