Username Post: Help Me Find Gothic Stuff        (Topic#1539149)
timetraveler
Guru
timetraveler

I'm in swap here my partner like gothic stuff
red&black pink&black ,skulls witches with little
bit girly
hugs Lucretta

S0LDIERS.WIFE
Resident
S0LDIERS.WIFE
In response to timetraveler

how about making it the color you need...use some inks to change the color of what you have. The Tim Holtz alcohol inks are great for that

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty

Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Here Kitty on 07-22-10 06:17 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty

• timetraveler Said:
I'm in swap here my partner like gothic stuff

Does she have a wish list you could look at?

Joellio
Guru
Joellio
In response to S0LDIERS.WIFE

Look at some of the Halloween lines for paper choices... pink paisley, bo bunny have great lines... not the trick or treaty kind of designs but the ones with the more suttle designs. Black feathers and lace from micheals or even Walmart. A few flowers. Jolee has some dimentional stickers with the cross and bones. Prima has some Gorgeous red and black flourishes! Have fun!!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Joellio

if you need ephemera and stuff like that check out artbeads- they have a steampunk section that can be used for gothic type things.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to Seaexplore

I would highly advise the Basic Grey Eerie line for goth stuff, its pictured above, they got awesome doillies in black. Its one of the reasons why I ordered the whole line for meself, the goth feel to it. Also, some of the papers from Basic Grey Black Tie are great for goth. All the papers that are out now with the french patterns are good too and Graphic 45 has a few papers that are very Art Nouveau but great for that victorian goth feel. I have found that when you use lots of black and red, it quickly has that goth feel to it. Try n distress yer papers, use charcoal black ink, red black ribbons and flowers, old silver embellishments. It also depends a bit on what kind of gothic ya want cause within the gothic scene ya got diff. types. The classic romantic victorian kind, like ya see in Interview With A Vampire but also the trendy emo goth like on Vampire Diaries and Twilight. Play with it... :-)

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to TheCharmedOne

The new Rock Princess cricut cartridge would work great! I just won one on ebay for $25 and free shipping.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to cdjohnson

All the new stuff is so pretty. I'll have to add it to my wish list.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics