Username Post: Cardstock        (Topic#1539525)
caraboo
Expert
caraboo

Hey everybody...I was wondering...what is your favorite cardstock and why?

For those of you who use copics and stamps a lot...do you have a particular type of cardstock you use only for that?

Thanks for your help!

lmhfin
lmhfin 
Pro
lmhfin
In response to caraboo

I love bazzill for the texture and sturdiness

roxybonds
Veteran
roxybonds
In response to lmhfin

I only use CTMH. It is a nice medium weight, white core. I use it for both cards and scrapbook pages. It cuts well in the cricut too.
I do a ton of stamping, but don't use copics yet.

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to roxybonds

Bazzill for all my pages:)

American Crafts Cardstock for diecutting on the Silhouette--it is awesome on any electronic diecutting machine and does not burn up blades like Bazzill does. I also like Color Mates but can't find it anywhere.

Bazzill Coconut Swirl (I think that is the name) and Neenah Cardstock from the office supply store are my faves for Copic.

HTH
Products Referenced in This Post:

Jordannichole
Guru
Jordannichole
In response to Jennifer Priest

I normally use Bazzill cardstock.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Jordannichole

I love bazzill-great texture and colors.

But for distressing I love using the core'dinations, the dual color really adds to the texture.

kelsey kay 2012
Veteran
kelsey kay 2012
In response to MrsAnnieS

bazzil! its perfect for stamping and holds up really good. it comes in lots of colors too

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to MrsAnnieS

I like Recollections, especially for card bases, and I buy it in packs at M's,,,,it's quite sturdy, and even seems to be holding up to copics,,,,I'll probably get better for stamping and using copics on, but for everyday, love the stuff!!!!!! I wish it came in more colors though,,,,,,I buy Paper Co cs for other colors,,,,not as good, but great for normal scrapping,,,,,

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to CommaHolly

Gina K's Pure Luxury 120 lb cardstock for my Copics. Amazingggg paper-so smooth and the Copics don't bleed thru. They are like little sheets of Heaven =)

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to DittoBabyGirl

where do you get that, Ditto? I've heard its some of the best for copics,,,,I can get 110 lb cs at an office supply store, but I've heard that is the best,,,,,

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to CommaHolly

Bazzill Smoothie seems to work for copics. I've also used 65 lb. smooth cardstock from the office supply store (in 8.5 x 11)that works great!

lstory 
Mayor
In response to Babylou

For coloring with Copics, I've used Gina K 120lb paper too (bought direct from the website), but mostly I use the C.C. Designs Copic Quality Cardstock, which is also 120lb weight.

For regular scrapping and cardmaking I use Bazzill, DCWV, and The Paper Company. Whatever's handy, really.

Lisa

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to caraboo

I'm a Bazzill girl all the way, but I confess that I don't do much stamping or coloring with Copics.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to meezerpleaser

Like Lisa said...you can get Gina K right from her website.

amy110401
Tenant
amy110401
In response to DittoBabyGirl

My favorite cardstock is bazzill. I love the textures and weight.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to amy110401

I like Bazzill, American Crafts and Core'dinations. Also Bo Bunny dot cardstock is really nice.

caraboo
Expert
caraboo
In response to Manda_K

I have heard the Gina K is great for use with copics...looks like I am going to have to try it out!

Thanks for all the help!

caraboo
Expert
caraboo
In response to roxybonds

• roxybonds Said:
I only use CTMH. It is a nice medium weight, white core. I use it for both cards and scrapbook pages. It cuts well in the cricut too.
I do a ton of stamping, but don't use copics yet.

Love CTMH for scrapbooking and cards...it works ok with copics (in my limited experience) but is not as smooth as I would like and the ink "bleeds" just a little if you are not careful near the edge of your stamp. (But that could just be a beginner mistake on my part.)

Colombean
Guru
Colombean
In response to caraboo

Die Cuts with a view cardstock is my favorite! they have such wonderful colors, and they are really sturdy. plus, I buy lots of stacks, so the colors match perfectly.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics