Username Post: Buying scrapbook        (Topic#1539597)
Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf

I've decided that since there's nothing really new for me to get- I'm going to spend my scrapbooking money on cardstock.

first of all- it's amazing. the shipping that is... once i send here- it makes everything twice as expnsive... whice is amzing.- you have to asmit...

now-
I'm looking at the singel bazzil sheets.

i want to get some white, tan, off-white- and black.

Black cardstock- What's the diffrence bwtween all the different black bazzill? I would think that black is black....

White cardstock- which white's do you like? I was thinking about maybe geting the simple pack for 4.95$ for 25 sheets... sound's sheep- but do they look sheep too?

Swatch- I was thinking about geting the swatch so i can order in the fature.... but which swatch to get??

what about the AC cardstpck... does it compare to the bazzill- or does nothing compare to Bazzill?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Kitty_wOlf

If you mean does Bazzill look CHEAP,,,,the answer is no! It's great quality cs,,,,and lots of people swear by it,,,,

as to which swatch book to get,,,,,got me I didn't even realize they MADE them

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

Oh, and Bazzill has many different textures,,so maybe that's the difference between the black cs??? You might want to decide which texture you like first,,,,,,do you stamp? You might want the smoothies for that,,,,,but lots like the texture on Bazzill's cs HTH

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
Oh, and Bazzill has many different textures,,so maybe that's the difference between the black cs??? You might want to decide which texture you like first,,,,,,do you stamp? You might want the smoothies for that,,,,,but lots like the texture on Bazzill's cs HTH

got me... there's like too many blacks....

there's cheeper bzzill- 4.95 for 25 sheets. so i'm wondering how thick is it...

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Kitty the Bazzil Basics packs are not textured that's why they are cheaper.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 07-29-10 06:09 AM
In response to NMlady

If you like texture get the more expensive Bazzill. I like the linen texture best.

To me AC is ok...not quite as heavy and not as nice a finish as Bazzill.
The swatch is nice to have if you are concerned about matches to particular pps.
Some pp lines (eg Imaginisce and many others) have Bazzill that matches.

A big help is the Scrap by Color feature on this site...If you are looking for a particular color it can show you which shades of cs will work.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser

Bazzill is the best, IMO, and I love their textures. The swatch books aren't really helpful, I don't think. I used some of my swatch for cardmaking because there wasn't really anything else to do with them. They didn't really help me when it came to orders because some of the colors are discontinued.

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic
In response to meezerpleaser

i got the "cheap" bazzill. its the same stuff as the regular bazzill just no texture. its cool because it stamps better and is easier to write on .. i use it for background and journaling so im very very happy with it.

haven't tried much of the other stuff. i did get some wRmk cardstock to go with one other their paper packs. its doesn't match exactly but it does go with the paper so i don't have to think much when im using.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics