Username Post: Should I keep my BIA?        (Topic#1539633)
Croppers Ball
Resident
Croppers Ball

I ordered the Bind It all and I think I used it 2x and it's sat on the shelf ever since. When i tried it, not long after, the paper that covered the chipboard where the binding was started to seperate, and lift and it looked gross. I think that turned me off from using it to bind paper covered albums.

I've been on the zutter sites and it doesn't really show me stuff that I would use....any suggestions or projects you've used your BIA on? Gifts or otherwise? Pics would be a bonus.

Thanks a bunch!

timetraveler
Guru
timetraveler
In response to Croppers Ball

i sent yoou a pm
hugs Lucretta

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to timetraveler

I use mine a lot - maybe you didn't use the correct glue to stick your papers down? A wet glue is always the best to get a strong bond. Here are a few projects I've done with mine:

Barry - Birthday Album By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album - Our Scotland Girl By SuperAllyFan

You can see more pages in my gallery

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to SuperAllyFan

If you search Zutter in the gallery you will find a zillion great ideas. I don't use mine that often but I'm glad I have it when I want to make a gift album or journal. It should be easy to sell if you decide you don't want to keep it.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to momany

I want a binder, badly,,,,,,,I'm looking at the Cinch for a holiday gift,,,,,gotta give hubby SOME ideas

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza
In response to CommaHolly

I use mine alot also but not always for albums here are a few projects-
Shelf Sitters By Scrapalooza
Haunted House Candy Holder By Scrapalooza
Mommy & Me By Scrapalooza
1st Grade By Scrapalooza

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to scrapalooza

OK, I'll admit it. I've totally held back from purchasing one.

My question is this...

Do you need to continually buy the additional pieces that go with it.

Is it costly?

Thanks In Advance for any info!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to KellyCali

I love mine!!! Yes you will need to buy more o-wires.

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to Cracrop

O-wires are not expensive and you can also use ribbon or anything you can tie, as in some of Misty's awesome examples. I think it's cheaper in the long run than buying mini albums to alter.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
I want a binder, badly,,,,,,,I'm looking at the Cinch for a holiday gift,,,,,gotta give hubby SOME ideas

You will like the Cinch...it really is a cinch LOL

Fleursbydesign
Veteran
Fleursbydesign
In response to HisGEM

Absolutely! You can use the Bind-It-All for lots of things. I love it and use it for making mini albums, wall hangings, teacher gifts, even just for making holes to thread ribbon through. Here's a few of the projects I have made:

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to Croppers Ball

Hey Croppers Ball-- you don't have to go to Bind It All's website to see great projects--just search the gallery here like someone suggested.

Since you've already spent the money on the Bind It All, put it to work. It will pay for itself after about 5 mini books!

Yes Kelly, you need to buy wires for your Bind It All but like someone else said, you can bind with ribbon and lots of other things. The O-Wires from Zutter are really affordable too, about $0.25 or less per book).

You don't HAVE to use Zutter's book covers either--you can take a blank book like SuperAllyFan did and bind that with your Bind It All.

I hope that helps!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics