Page 1 of 57 
Username Post: ~*~AUGUST 2010--Anything Goes Challenge~*~ Sign Up til 8/10/10!        (Topic#1539731)
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

AUGUST is on the way! Time for sign ups!

Are you ready for an exciting month of challenges that will spark your creativity and make you to step outside your comfort zone by challenging you to try variety of techniques? You may even complete that project you always wanted to finish. If so, welcome to AUGUST's Anything Goes Challenge!

As usual, we will enjoy daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge.

SIGN-UPS will be open until AUGUST 10th.

If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than AUGUST 15th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).

Please mail to:
Megan A. Walker
311 S LASALLE ST APT 3H
DURHAM, NC 27705-3606

Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to
megannwalker@gmail.com
If you select this method, you will have to pay $8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.44

Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded on or after AUGUST 1st count towards your total points and layouts. This challenge ends on AUGUST 31st at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details. Going forward all daily/weekly/monthly pics, LOs and point details must be posted to the thread by the deadline which is Sunday 12 midnight PST.

PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com!

**Prize Categories**
(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)

1 - Most points overall - no matter what your goal was or how many layouts you complete, if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you win this category...

2 - Most points 10 or less layouts - if you set your goal for 10 or less layouts and complete 10 or less layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than 10 LOs then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...

3 - Most points 11-25 LOs. If you set your goal for 11-25 layouts and complete your goal of 11-25 layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than 25 LOs then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...

4 – Most daily challenges completed - I will post a new challenge everyday and if you do them, keep track of how many you complete, then you will be eligible for a prize at the end of the month. If there is a tie, then there will be a drawing. (To be eligible for this category, please start a blog at sb.com to list your challenges completed.) Daily challenges are meant to be completed on a layout, a card, or an altered project. There will be few day specific challenges but generally you will be able to complete those challenges at your own pace and you may combine several of them on a same layout, card, or altered project.

5 – Random drawing of everyone who meets their goal - very simple, meet your goal and I will put all names into a hat at the end of the month and draw one name.

***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your LO goal. You can only win in one category.*****

Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:

*8x8 or above (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) = 1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*2 6x6 = 1 layout
*3 4x6=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
*Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them*

Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on the amount of work in them. If you aren't sure how many to count, just ask!

**A note for people who'd like to play for prizes, but not keep track of points; as long as you link/post your layouts to the thread, you can still be eligible for categories 4 & 5 of prizes!**

WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH - YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE!

When you post your cards, LOs, or altered projects please post all points details inculding any daily, weekly, or monthly challenges you are counting them for.

Note on embedding:
Hope this helps:
ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Share AnyWhere' on the 'share' tab beside the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

PLAYERS

paid=

iheartaslan 24/11 GOAL MET!!! 16,976 pts 28 DCs
scrapinbabygal 30/20 GOAL MET!!! 18235 pts 19/31 DCs
MelissaW 23/20 GOAL MET!!! 15,933 pts 21 DCs
B2Hearts 10/10 GOAL MET!!! 3438 points 8 DC
Inspired.By.Love 9/5 GOAL MET!!! 10,677 pts 20 DCs
BJscrapsalot 10/10 GOAL MET!!! 9889 pts 26 DCs
sugarcrystalz 0/40
ncyankee 0/20

Zolyshka 0/10
senora_x 0/10
scrapriguez 0/11

MOTIVATIONAL
Jordannichole 0/15
Lamoo12 0/12
amancuso 10/10 GOAL MET!!! 6316 pts 14 DC
GentlewoodFarms
paper_obsessed 0/25

Edited by iheartaslan on 09-07-10 02:13 PM. Reason for edit: Adding Totals! PM me yours!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~DAILY CHALLENGES~*~

Each day a new challenge will be posted. These challenges can be done at your own pace unless specified in the challange. These can easily be incorporated into any card or LO. You can take +10 pts for completing the challenge on the same day it was posted.

8/1:Let's get out blogs and siggy set up for August! Once you set up your blog to track daily challenges completed and your signature to track your points total AND LOs completed out of LO goal, take +125 pts!

8/2: Since it's the second day of the eighth month, let's try for eight pairs of two on our page today. (2 PPs, 2 cardstocks, 2 buttons, 2 stickers, 2 stitches... you choose the pair combination!) 150 points

8/3: My sons are both gearing up to go back to school in just a few short weeks. In honor of that, let's practice a few ABCs on our page.

A: Apple
B: Brads
C: Chocolate (as in the color)
D: Doodle
E: Emboss
F: Flowers
G: Glimmer (as in bling)
H: Handcut
I: Ink
J: Journaling
K: Keepsake (as in memorabilia)
L: Lace
M: Markers
N: Non-scrapbook Item (as in supplies that aren't normally for scrapbooking, not memorabilia)
O: Oval
P: Pink
Q: Quarters (as in 1/4)
R: Ribbon
S: Square
T: Thread
U: Underline
V: Vine
W: Woolie (as in felt or similar texture)
X: X-Ray (as in transparent)
Y: Yarn
Z: Zipper

For each of the ABCs you choose and use on your page, earn 25 points, up to 150 points total.

8/4: Go to random.org and use min of 1 and max of 8. Whichever you draw is the color combination group you should use below:

1. Red/White/Blue
2. Grey/Pink/White
3. Blue/Orange/Green
4. Purple/Yellow/White
5. White/Black/Red
6. Green/Yellow/Brown
7. Brown/Pink/White
8. Orange/Red/White

Your page should be a majority of the three colors. If you add another color, it should only be black or white.

Complete this and it will earn you 135 points.

PS - Your photo doesn't count towards the color combo. (In case someone wonders.)

8/5: Use this August 2009 PageMap to make a page:

200 points... if done today, 300 points!

8/6: Today, get 30 points for each photo you put on a single page, up to 5 photos (a total of 150 possible points). If you make a 2-pager, get 15 points for each photo, up to 10 photos (a total of 150 possible points).

8/7: I have FOUR birthdays today (MIL, best friend, another best friend's daughter, and another good friend), plus a birthday party for my youngest, whose birthday was last week! So today, I challenge you to do one of two things:

A) Make a bunch of birthday cards to prepare for your upcoming birthdays. Each card is worth 25 points, up to 150 points

B) Make a page and cut out pieces from old birthday cards to use as embellishment. For each birthday card embellishment you use, get 25 points, up to 150 points.

8/8: You've made it through the week! Give yourself 150 points if you have made at least 1 scrapbook page between 8/2 and today.

8/9: Take 50 points for each way you manage to get apples onto your layout - up to 150 points.
Examples might include - apples in your photograph, apples on your patterned paper, apple die cuts, apple brads, apple stamps....

8/10: Scrap about a time you were tardy, delayed, or detained from doing something really important! 100 points.

8/11: It's a slow news day today, so scrap your family's headlines. 150 points

8/12: Today is the day that is given credit for the invention of the sewing machine (1851). Add stitching to your page for 150 points or your card for 100 points.

8/13: Today is international Left Handers Day.

Build a LO using only the left half of your paper.

150 points for a LO
80 points for a Card

8/14: If you've checked for the daily challenge on this forum BEFORE this post, take 150 points.

8/15: Today is National Relaxation Day. Take 50 points for every hour that you spend relaxing, up to 150 points. You must post what you did for that hour in this forum!

8/16: Today is Vanessa Carlton's birthday (one of my favorite singers in high school). Use a song title or lyrics as your title (not your journaling, it has to be your title, and it doesn't have to be one of her songs, pick any song you want) 90 points

8/17: Take 80 pts if you love/care about someone.

8/18: take 90points if you complete the weekly challenge by tomorrow noon central time. Take the points if you have also already completed it. Don't take the 10 points for getting it done today.

8/19: use this recipe to make a LO. You can use no more and no less. 250 pts

1- flower
2- colors of cardstock
3- pictures
4- ribbon
5- types of patterned paper
6-eyelets/brads/buttons
7- rows of visible journaling
8- letters in title
9- stitches
10- visible dots

8/20: I have been so blessed this past month, and it sure has made me so happy. With matt coming home, finding out I was pre go, getting married today, new car and moving, I am so filled with joy! Do a layout about something/someone that makes you happy. I am not goin to be picky with this. It doesn't have to be a whole page dedicated to this one thing/person. I hope that makes sense! 80pts

8/21: yum! I love welches grape soda! Use purple on a layout! 95 pts

8/22: add 10 items to your wish list, and add them to a post to let us know what you pick!! 100 pts

8/23: use buttons- you MUST use at least two colors and have two groups of 5 buttons that are the same color +150

8/24: try some masking on a LO!! you must 'mask' at least three diff items/images. you can mask with masks, stamps and die cuts! i can help you if you need help +150

8/25: try embossing on a LO +115
some ideas: (i saw this in CK 9/2010)
emboss title letters
highlight embossing w-pen
ink over embossing
emboss a transparency

8/26: here is the DAILY for today!! i totally stole the idea so i hope it doesnt get me in trouble for EACH time you particpate you get +25 pts up 6 times

i think its about time we get to know each other a little better

• Quote:
Tina scraps Said:

*I grew up in Boston
*I have brown hair and eyes
*I love chocolate

So the next person would have to list at least one of those things in common, and then any other 2 things they want, and so forth.

Trend Shetta (love the nick, by the way, lol)
I have(dark)brown eyes
My fave color is pink
Im a night-owl

Gentlewoodfarms
I'm a night owl.
I have two daughters.
I hate tomatoes.

So the next person should go off Gentlewoodfarms post - you pick one thing you have in common with her, and go from there.

8/27: pick any LO where you used a sketch and REDO it. use that same sketch to complete another LO! +250 pts

8/28: i dont know about you but i am so exhausted from this summer and my scrappy list is getting SUPER long from this summers myriad number of events, SOOOOOOO, check something off YOUR scrappy to-do list today for +150 pts

8/29: try making some 'handmade' embellies!!
using a template to cut something out, misting over a die cut, doodling on a diecut, flowers... +100

8/30: It is back to school time! Today was my 1st day. What does this time of year make you think of? For me it is the excitement and anxiety of beginning a new school year, buying new notebooks and binders and pencils and crayons, and the fear of not knowing my teachers or classmates. Does this time of year mean back to work? Time for the kiddies to go to school? Time to get your sanity back with a little break from the kids? Let me know what "Back to School" time means to you in a blog of 50 or more words for +135 pts.

8/31: option 1--COMPLETE and post a LO TODAY 8/31/2010 for +300 pts! (THE LO MUST BE STARTED AND FINISHED TODAY (8/31/10) to count for the points. It CANNOT be a LO you started prior to 8/31/10. SO you have a total of 24 hours to complete one LO!) option 2--FINISH a LO you started PRIOR to 8/31/10 but after 8/1/2010 for +150 pts! option 3--START and FINISH a CARD today (8/31/10) for +75 pts! You may chose only one option.

Edited by iheartaslan on 08-30-10 09:34 PM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~WEEKLY CHALLENGES~*~

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by midnight PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

NEW RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

8/23/10~8/29/10

Weekly Challenge:
use your ZIP CODE on a LO and you have to use all the numbers even if they repeat

(if you have a ZERO you must go to random.org to pick a number using 1 as the min 10 as the max)

for each number you use earns you +50 pts for a total of +250

EXTRA use at least TWO of the numbers in your area code (no zero again) earns you +350 for the weekly

PHOTOS
women's equality day= pic of a strong women not you
kiss and make up day= pic of kissing or something similar
Frankenstein Day= pic of a monster
National Radio Day= song on the radio
Book Lover's Day= current book you are reading OR fav book

TOTAL= 250

8/16/10~8/22/10

Weekly- Your goal this week is to use as many items off the points list as possible. You get 6 points per "-" on the points list. You need a minimum of 120 points to take credit for this challenge, and you can only take a maximum of 300 points.You will also be taking regular points for your layout, your 120-300 points is in addition. Example:

10 eyelets (will be 10 points from the list, with an addition 6 points from the challenge)

4 different papers (will be 20 points from the list, with an addition of 6 points from the challenge)

1 butterfly (will be 5 points from the list, with an addition of 6 points from the challenge)

I hope this makes sense!

Weekly Photo(can you tell what I am really excited about? lol!) 50 pts each
Christmas Tree
Christmas Presents
Snow
Singing Carols
Santa

8/9/10~8/15/10

We'll be using the day and month of our birthdays to find our weekly lift projects.

Step 1. Using numbers, write your birthday, day first, then month. For example, my birthday is September 18. So I would write this as 18-9.

Step 2. Go to the Scrapbook Dot Com gallery and find your lift. You may select the entire gallery or any subfolder inside the gallery. It's totally up to you!

Here's how you'll find your project.

The first number is the page in the Scrapbook dot com gallery that you will use.

The second number is the layout number on that page. You may count either down columns or across rows. You'll get a different page depending on which method you use.

The image you find is your scraplift project for this week.

So for my example of 18-9, I would use page 18 of the gallery (either the whole gallery, or the favorites, or inspirationals, or cutes, or funnys, etc) and then count down or over to the 9th Layout on that page.

You must include a link to your lift when you post your LO to this forum, so make sure that you save it to your favorites or save the link information so you can find it later!

Remember that the SB.com gallery is constantly expanding. If you really aren't happy with the project you find, come back and try again later!*****

Points for this challenge are as follows:
100 points for using the same color scheme.

100 points for using the same or a similar topic.

100 points for using the same basic design, that is, the number and arrangement of photos, title, and embellishments.

Possible 300 total points

HAVE FUN!

WEEKLY PHOTOS

Morning Chores
The Back Seat Of Your Car
Watering The Lawn
Good News
Evening Relaxation

8/2 weekly:
Complete latest journaling junkie challenge:
http://journalingjunkie.blogspot.com/
Challenge 85
Journal about one of your bad habits.
Something peculiar that few people would know about you, something that you are not proud of.
Something you get teased about?
Something you'd like to change and/or work on.

300 points
Post it to the blog and get an additional 50 points.

8/2 weekly photos:
People
Place
Pink
Pleasant
Participation

50 points each for a total of 250 points

Edited by iheartaslan on 08-23-10 01:38 PM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~MONTHLY CHALLENGE~*~
BROUGHT TO YOU BY SABRINA!!! (scrapinbabygal)
Challenge #1
Sometimes we get so bogged down with silly decisions that it prevents us from getting a LO done. SO complete a LO in 45 minutes or less +150

bonuses:
use 4 types of distressing +50
complete LO by 8/12 +100

Monthly Challenge #2
Ready to step up your scrappy game and stay motivated to complete the task! Your challenge is to make a LO documenting any part of your daily life from going to school, changing poop, eating the same breakfast every day or going outside at a certain time. Whatever it is scrap it!
You must include at least 3 pictures on your LO! +300

Bonuses:
since everyday life can be boring lets bling it up add two types for +75
Include a picture w-no people or animals +100

Challenge #3
Use a grid design on your LO that MUST have at least 2 photos and you MUST use the scrap by color to choose your color scheme +225

BONUSES:
make a card w-a grid design (you dont have to use SBC) +75

make your LO using at 10 scraps +50

Challenge #4
Lets revisit some old daily challenges!! You must use 3 daily challenges from previous months on ONE Lo +200

links:
DEC 2009: http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/337579/view/158 815.html

FEB:
http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/337579/view/161 187.html

MARCH: http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/337579/view/162 281.html

APRIL: http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/337579/view/163 257.html

MAY: http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/337579/view/164 785.html

JULY: http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/337579/view/166 673.html

BONUSES:
Use something OLD in your stash (at least 6+ mths) +75
Use 50+ words of journaling +50

Edited by iheartaslan on 08-22-10 10:35 AM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

HERE IS A BONUS POINTS OPPORTUNIY:
If you get your money in by the 5th of AUGUST take +300 pts,
if you get the money in to me by the 10th of AUGUST take +200 pts,
and if you get the money in to me by the 15th of AUGUST (the due date) take +100 pts!

~*~POINTS LIST~*~
LO, CARD, AND ALTERED PROJECT ITEM POINTS

1 POINT ITEMS
- PER photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, metal item.
- PER letter/number used in title only (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
- PER hand stitch
- PER die-cut shape OR punched shape

5 POINTS PER EACH ITEM USED ON A LO OR CARD
(example: if you use three different pattern papers take 15 points)
- PER cardstock/pattern paper used
- PER card or swap item made (full points for first, 10 pts for each identical one)
- PER layout 6x6 or smaller (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER stamped image (not including letters or numbers)
- PER type/kind of ribbon or fiber or embroidery floss/thread used
- PER type of bling
- PER handmade 3D flower or hand-cut 3D flower (that you cut out w/ scissors—one 3D flower counts as one handmade flower regardless of how many layers it has)
- PER rub on shape or word (border, frame, flower,“love” etc. NOT individual letters or numbers)
- PER color of ink or glimmer mist/glitter mist used
- PER ghost shape, transparency, or vellum item used
- PER type of distressing
- PER non-scrapbooking item

5 POINTS FOR USING THESE ITEMS/TECHNIQUES ON A LO OR CARD
(only take 5 points once for each item you use, no matter how many times you use it)
- for using a butterfly on your LO
- for using glossy accents/crackle accents/other epoxy accents
- for creating a handmade journaling block or journaling strips
- for using ruler ribbon (like TH Ruler Ribbon—or make your own!)
- for using a banner on your LO or card or other item
- for using chipboard or chipboard like items (like Technique Tuesday Technique Tiles which are just like coaster material you would get at a restaurant)
- for creating a LO for another challenge besides AGC on sb.com (must tell what challenge(s) it was created for)
- for using stickles or paint
- for using felt, foam, or fabric
- for using metal items
- for using chalk or embossing on your layout or card
- for doodling
- for using the following themes: summer, friends, or scrapbooking/about you as a scrapper/card-maker/alter ed item artist
- for having hidden pics or journaling—to take these points, you must include a close up of the hidden items in your gallery and link to this thread

10 POINT ITEMS:
- PER 8x8 or larger (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) layout (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER layout with no pictures
- PER layout about yourself
- PER mask used
- for having an interactive journaling block/tag/pocket/etc.
- for machine sewing
- for using scraps
- for journaling on your LO (any number of words)
- for putting embellies or journaling on the photograph
- for scraplifting a member of sb.com OR using a pagemap/sketch (link the original page too, always possible even if it is just the link-that starts with http://-- cannot take points without link)

OUR FIRST 20 POINT ITEM:
- for creating your own design for a LO/card/altered item, not scraplifted or using a sketch

PICTURE POINTS ON YOUR LAYOUTS/PROJECTS/CARDS

5 POINTS:
- PER picture (4 pics = 20 pts.)
- PER person or animal in each pic
- PER picture over 5 years old OR less than one month old
- PER black & white, sepia toned, or colored picture (ex. a pic made blue or purple)

10 POINTS:
- PER picture that YOU are in
- PER picture with NO people or animals in it
- PER photo larger than 4x6
- PER photo 3x3 (2x3, 2x2, etc.) or smaller
- for single page LO w/ 3+ pics OR double page LO w/ 7+ pics

JOURNALING POINTS

-1 point PER word of journaling (not pre-printed embellies) up to 400 points
-25 points for every 50 words over 400 (E.g. Total of 500 words would equal 450 points)
-10 points for using handwritten journaling on your page (or 20 pts for 50+ words or 50 points for 100+ words)

ADDITIONAL POINTS

2 POINTS:
- PER comment you post in a gallery/blog/my place
- PER new photo taken by you, posted to your sb.com gallery, and linked to this thread

5 POINTS:
- PER any new BLOG entry (NO POINTS FOR UPDATING A BLOG) (MUST have a link to this forum)
- For cleaning up your scrap area after you completed the posted layout
- For updating your siggy-points & layouts info IMMEDIATELY after posting points (max 3 times daily!)

Edited by iheartaslan on 08-01-10 10:32 AM. Reason for edit: Added Points List!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Challenge Volunteers! These are the new rules for people who want to volunteer to do a week of challenges.
1.The weekly challenge cannot be worth more than 350 pts.
2.The daily challenges can only be worth 150 pts with one exception per week up to 300 pts. So 6 days of 150 points or less and one challenge up to 300 points.
3.The daily challenges should generally be something that can be incorporated into ANY LO. Not a challenge that you must make a LO for that you wouldn't have made otherwise. But it CAN require you to make a whole LO for one challenge per week.
4.Picture challenges can only be worth up to 250 pts total added up for all pictures. There should not be more than 6 pictures for the weekly photo challenge.
5. You MUST post the challenge by 10 AM EST (which is 7AM PST) OR post the challenge the night before, preferably after 9PM your time.

****Weeks will run from Monday to Sunday!****
AUGUST
1 iheartaslan
2-8 MellisaW
9-15 GentlewoodFarms
16-22 paper obsessed
23-29 scrapinbabygal
30 & 31 Zolyshka

scrapinbabygal
Queen
scrapinbabygal
In response to Megan Ann

I am here as always

put me down for 20LOs

I sent you a PM regarding the monthly!!!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to scrapinbabygal

I am also here and I want in for 20 as well. That felt pretty easy to obtain this month!

I will also handle some weekly challenges and if nobody else volunteers, I can brainstorm for a monthly as well!

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to MelissaW

i'm in! at ckc too so will let u know how many lo's when i get back.... glad ur having fun megan!

sugarcrystalz
Diva
sugarcrystalz
In response to SplendidMoments

I'm in! I'm going to say 40 because of the ACOT summer crop next weekend and this is probably the last scrapping month I'll have for awhile- hopefully I'll be super busy painting and packing in Sept and getting everything organized in Oct!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to sugarcrystalz

I'm in -- the summer has been crazy to this point. Hopefully I can jump in now.

Put me down for 20 layouts.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Oh and by the way -- I've sent my money and I'll be collecting my points!!

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot
In response to ncyankee

Im in again for this month. I'm gonna say my goal is 10 this month, I made it to 9 last month and I have the itch to want to go scrap all the time again

Probably wont get my $$ sent till Monday when I have some down time.

Zolyshka
Idol
Zolyshka
In response to BJscrapsalot

Me too. Please put me down for 10.

paper_obsessed
Veteran
paper_obsessed
In response to Zolyshka

I am in Yep! I'm baaack!!!

Put me down for 25!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Zolyshka

I'm in but I'm gonna set my goal for 10 right now! I have a busy month ahead of me and I'm vowing to only do this challenge and the monthly sketch challenge!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to senora_x

I'm in. I think I'll just play motivational this month. School is starting back and I'm not sure that I'll have a lot of scrapping time beyond the stuff I have to do for work.

I can host a week of challenges if you still need somebody.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to GentlewoodFarms

i'm in for motivational again. 8 LOs please

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love
In response to Lamoo12

I'm Back Too!! It's A BUSY Summer For Me But I Miss Scrapbooking SO Much!
I'm In With A Goal Of 5 Lo's... I Hope *HeHe*

Page 1 of 57 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics