Username Post: Best Scrapbooking Kit Club?        (Topic#1539895)
faithwalker57
Tenant
faithwalker57

I've never joined a monthly scrapbook kit club before, and the number available is overwhelming. Any particular kit club that you enjoy? I don't know where to start! Do you have any questions I should ask or things I should look for to help me narrow down my search? Thanks for any help you can give me!

New Kid On the Block
In response to faithwalker57

I used to love Studio Calico. I stopped getting it when my Hubby lost his job a while ago and just haven't started again. I am getting ready to get the new Frugal kit from Scarlet Lime though.

Sasha Holloway
Expert
Sasha Holloway
In response to livingdoll

Scarlet Lime
Studio Calico
Noel Mignon - her stuff is LOADED. You can easily make 9+ layouts or more with her kits and cards.
Midnight Rooster

Robinzberdz
Diva
Robinzberdz
In response to Sasha Holloway

SWIRLYDOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joellio
Guru
Joellio
In response to Robinzberdz

I second the swirlydoos! I LOVE it!!

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to Joellio

I get kits from Scrapbook Deals 4U. I recently was accepted onto their design team, but have been buying from them for the past 16 months. I love what she puts together!! They are reasonably priced. I can get about 5 - 6 LO's out of a kit, give or take. I like that she gives choices and that it is a no commitment club.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to momma paparazzi

I love Swirlydoos best. I am not a member (can't afford a monthly kit right now), but I did get a few kits and they were awesome. I think it matters who MAKES your kits. I know Krissy, and she is sweet, creative, and smart. She will help you with anything you may need! Check them out!

twinscrapbee
Mayor
twinscrapbee
In response to byondbzr

Depends on your style. One of the fabulous ladies in my critique group, Scrap Happenzz, has her own kit club. Here's her profile: WendyGirl Check out the link to her blog Tidbitz In Time and her gallery for some beautiful examples.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to twinscrapbee

I second tidbitz in time. The kits are loaded and every month we are taught something new. The tutorials on tidbitz in time are so easy to follow. I think it is a totally awesome kit club.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to momma paparazzi

• momma paparazzi Said:
I get kits from Scrapbook Deals 4U. I recently was accepted onto their design team, but have been buying from them for the past 16 months. I love what she puts together!! They are reasonably priced. I can get about 5 - 6 LO's out of a kit, give or take. I like that she gives choices and that it is a no commitment club.

Another vote for Scrapbook Deals 4 You! I've been getting them since April and I LOVE them.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Heather J. Landry

I've been reluctant to sign up for a kits for a variety of reasons. but I've heard consistently good things about swirlydoos (as already mentioned above, though it is a six month commitment, which is a lot).

I just signed up for a 3 month subscription to Scraps of Darkness, literally like 3 minutes ago

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to Tina scraps

I like Cocoa Daisy! Tricia is awesome and so are the kits!

HerHighness68
Idol
HerHighness68
In response to Babylou

tidbitz in time rocks!

they feature new technique videos every month and send you the things to try it!!

faithwalker57
Tenant
faithwalker57

Thank you for all your suggestions! They have been a great help, and I've had a blast just looking at all the websites and their kits!

Caitlynsmommy
Veteran
Caitlynsmommy

I get a kit from Thescraproom every month. I have only been doing it for four months but I love it. I can easily get 10 layouts from one kit (four various lines and embellies to go with it) and there is no commitment, you get a preview at the end of the month and have until the 6th to email saying you do not wish to receive this month. Super simple and easy for me!

hipkitclub
Resident
hipkitclub

The Hip 2-b Square Hip Kit Club offers great monthly kits filled with an eclectic mix of newest products on the market for only $25.00/mo. We also offer different Add-On Kits each month so that you can kick things up a notch if you want to. Plus, we email you with a minimum of 30 layouts and a couple dozen cards created by our fabulously talented design team members. Join the Hip Kit Club - you will be so glad you did! It is a fabulous value for your money!

Check out our August Hip Kit....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics