Username Post: 8x8 ring binder        (Topic#1540269)
New Kid On the Block

Help!!! Where can I find a 8x8 ring binder? I'm making an 8x8 recipe book .And I can't find a ring binder. Any other ideas I can do ? Thank you !

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 08-05-10 05:19 PM
In response to angeleyz4vr

They will be listed as 8x8 D ring albums.
There is a huge variety out there.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Obi

yep

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 08-06-10 06:07 AM
In response to Here Kitty

Just make sure to buy the same brand page protectors as the album, or be prepared to punch holes in them. D-rings are worse than postbound for mixing brands!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Tivi

• Tivi Said:
Just make sure to buy the same brand page protectors as the album, or be prepared to punch holes in them. D-rings are worse than postbound for mixing brands!

Really? I've not run in to this with my 12x12 D-rings.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Bxr-Linda

Did you look in the Superstore here?

We R Memory Keepers also makes a 6x6:

HollyD
HollyD 
Mayor
HollyD
In response to Bxr-Linda

I think We R Memory keepers isn't making the 6x6 anymore. They're not listed on the www.weronthenet.com webpage anymore, and the sb.com store only carries 1 color now, and that's about out. I know because I wanted some and I had to SCOUR the internet to find them. So I bought 4 so that i'd have enough for the next few years.

They do make an 8x8 ring though, and since it's still listed on We R's webpage, it looks like they aren't stopping production. SB.com doesn't appear to have any, but they're out there. PM if you want to know where i found some.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 08-06-10 01:30 PM
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
  • Tivi Said:

Really? I've not run in to this with my 12x12 D-rings.

I have. I had to buy a new set when the snappies in an album gave out. Useless things. And even though it was the same brand it was a different size. So
I had to re-punch the holes.

Just don't bother with snappies. Unless you want a pacman shaped album that eats pages.

tinacome
Veteran
tinacome
In response to Obi

I have no idea what "snappies" are.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 08-06-10 02:08 PM
In response to tinacome

Plastic snap load fasteners. Designed to give the convenience of a post bound album while creating none of the hassle.

Instead they to get them tight enough the album ends up small at the spine big at the front. They break easily and can damage page protectors.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Obi

might find a small notebook at an office supply store. I found and 8x8 post bound at a thrift store. I plan to put ideas in it so I don't have to worry about page protectors, just make pages out of card stock.

I agree, you should buy your page protectors at the same time your get your album (if you are doing a "real" project).

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics