Username Post: CLOSED Secret Sister Swap 14        (Topic#1540729)
Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
Ms Pebbles I love the accordion card. Great job.

Thanks Pam!

Veteran
In response to Ms_Pebbles

ThANK YOU TO THE PERSON THAT SENT ALL THE WONDERFUL GOODIES TODAY. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR PKG LIFTED MY SPIRITS . PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE THING. THANKS AGAIN.

Edited by SHARON ELISE on 04-12-12 05:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to SHARON ELISE

Placed my order for my sister and it's coming straight to her! Hope she likes everything!!

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo

I'm getting ready to send mine, just one more thing that i haven't been able to find, and really it should be the easiest. I'm going to go out looking this weekend, but if i can't find it i guess i will have to substitute with something else.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to SHARON ELISE

• SHARON ELISE Said:
ThANK YOU TO THE PERSON THAT SENT ALL THE WONDERFUL GOODIES TODAY. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR PKG LIFTED MY SPIRITS . PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE THING. THANKS AGAIN.

I will check that out for you when I get home and let you know....

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pjangel

I am just elated !!!!! My postal carrier left a box at my door today. I had to think for a moment ,who would be sending me a package & I remembered , "The secret Pal Swap for April." My "secret pal" was extremely good to me ! She sent me some great items. Lovely "Petite Papers combo pack,the matching fabric ribbon,pink bling flower centers , say it in crystals, & A TCW 6x6 Template. I am totally over the moon with happiness. I love each & every item. I want to tell her,whomever she is, that I thank her from the botttom of my heart for all the lovely,wonderful things she sent to me. She was very generous & bought things that I wished for. There was no name on the invoice so I don't know who she is,but thanks again so very much. you made my weekend ! I will take a pic & post it tomorrow.

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo
In response to pjangel

I was just wondering... are there a lot of scrappers where you all live... around here it is like we're an endangered species. If I tell someone I scrapbook, they usually respond with, "do people still do that?"

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Kit Scrapo

• Nautolan Said:
I was just wondering... are there a lot of scrappers where you all live... around here it is like we're an endangered species. If I tell someone I scrapbook, they usually respond with, "do people still do that?"

Not too many near me either.

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo

Big day ahead of me! I am going to my dad's parade in a few hours... and tonight I have a HUGE event with my business. I need it to go well, as I've hit a plateau. Wish me luck!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Kit Scrapo

Good luck Nicole!

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

The wonderful things my secret pal sent me. I am so very thankful to her. I love ,love,love it all ! Secret Pal April Swap By Lori1963

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to pjangel

I didnt get assigned a buddy can you put me in for next round?

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo
In response to JCelebre

• JCelebre Said:
I didnt get assigned a buddy can you put me in for next round?

I don't think she is going to put you into the swap unless you fill out a survey... it's to help your partner, otherwise we are shopping blind. If you say, "I like everything", it actually makes it harder. I want to make sure I am getting you something you can use.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pwiswell

Pulled out my Twinkling H2O's after a class on working with them on a 4x4 glass project. It was fun working on it. I have had fun painting flowers since all the spring flowers are blooming.
[image]http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/612085/view /3597845/-1/1.html[/image]

Edited by tralala on 04-15-12 08:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to tralala

Good morning ladies!
I just wanted to share some good news with you. I'm so excited!
Pebbles' 1st DT project

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Congrats on the DT Pebbles.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Drayia

Thanks Shana!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

I am so sorry I have not gotten back to the ladies with whom there pals were ....busy week-end...I will check later..

JCelebre...I never received a survey and I am so sorry I will put you in for next time.

I have to have a new survey I delete the old ones.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 04-16-12 05:44 AM
In response to pjangel

Hello everyone...wishing yall a great week!!

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
Good morning ladies!
I just wanted to share some good news with you. I'm so excited!
Pebbles' 1st DT project

very cool, congrats

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics