Page 131 of 135 
Username Post: CLOSED Secret Sister Swap 14        (Topic#1540729)
pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

Secret Sister Swap #13 By Pwiswell

Edited by pwiswell on 05-14-12 08:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

I did it. Thank you Ms. Pebbles. This is the nice package I received from Drayia for Swap 13. I just love everything.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pwiswell

I am so excited,our new "Hobby Lobby "store opens this week. Keep in mind,we have NO Micheal's,Joanns or anything else ,so the opening of a craft store ,any craft store is very exciting. It opens this Friday. I can't wait! May even find some great items for my secret Pal! Either way,I am shopping for her this week & will have it shipped out priority first thing next Monday !

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to lori1963

• lori1963 Said:
I am so excited,our new "Hobby Lobby "store opens this week. Keep in mind,we have NO Micheal's,Joanns or anything else ,so the opening of a craft store ,any craft store is very exciting. It opens this Friday. I can't wait! May even find some great items for my secret Pal! Either way,I am shopping for her this week & will have it shipped out priority first thing next Monday !

Lori, do you get their e-mails? They send 40% off coupons and whatnot via email every week.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Ms_Pebbles

my pals package came today!!! Yaaaaay!!! Now to add a few more things and it should be mailed before the week is out!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Lori you will luv Hobby Lobby...awesome stuff not jsut for crafting either.

Hope everyone hasd a great Mothers Day. Spent it with my daughter. My youngest son is coming in tomorrow from Florida for a few weeks can't wait.

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to pwiswell

Got my package today love love love it have my buddies package ready to ship she had requested Christmas things seemed weird to mail in almost June lol hope she enjoys them. Ill get it mailed by Sat if I can get my weight watchers scale to tell me how much postage Ill mail tomorow. Will post a ic tomorow. So exciting to get surprisesl

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to JCelebre

It is so nice to see you ladies are gettin gyour packages....I started mine but need to finish...

OKAY, I just placed my order via sb.com for my pal....I love wish list...

Edited by pjangel on 05-16-12 06:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pjangel

My package was shipped directly from SB today. My SS should get it in a few days. Sure hope she likes everything.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I guess I shouldn't complain when all we have are a Michaels and an AC Moore. But, I sure wish we had a couple others. Thanks heavens for the internet!! I can order what I can't buy.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pwiswell

Thanks ladies & yes I do get their coupons e-mailed to me. I just found out Hobby Lobby opened earlier,so I don't have to wait for Friday.I am going tomorrow !!!! Excited !!!!

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo
In response to lori1963

I have a Michaels about 10 minutes away and a Joanns about 15-20. We just got a HobbyLobby about a year ago out by DH's school, but it is an hour away. I only get to go on a friday at the end of a class cycle, because he only goes to school for two hours to take the final. So instead of him taking the train there and back, I just drive him and go to the local shopping centers while he is in class. They have the HobbyLobby and a really jam packed LSS down there.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Kit Scrapo

I've never heard of Hobby Lobby until it was mentioned here. I don't think they are in Northern New England. We do have a Joanne's but it's about an hour away. Every once in awhile I go to check out what they have. We had a scrapbook store for a few years, but when the box stores came in they couldn't compete. I really miss it because I like going into a store and buying paper by singe sheets and having a variety to choose from. Oh well, it is what it is. I find what I need.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pwiswell

I have my stuff saved to my cart and I am just going to have mine mailed straight to her this month. I will order the stuff this Sunday.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I just got back from our new "Hobby Lobby" store. I love,love,love it !!!!! They have everything you can imagine. I bought lot's & lot's of great stuff. I picked up a bunch of stuff for my "secret Pal " too. They have all the good stuff in there! I could live in that store! My package will go out to my Pal first thing Monday morning & I think she's gonna like it : )

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to lori1963

Good morning everyone!
Glad you like your new store Lori!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Morning everyone. I am going to be starting up Swap #15.... I was wondering do I keep it in this same forum or start up a new one?

So let me know what you think and if you want to join agaain.

My pal should be getting her package today from sb.com. That was fast.

Edited by pjangel on 05-18-12 04:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Morning everyone. I am going to be starting up Swap #15.... I was wondering do I keep it in this same forum or start up a new one?

So let me know what you think and if you want to join agaain.

I would say copy and paste the front page on a new thread. I was kind of confused for a minute when I first joined but figured it out. Making a new thread might attract more people. Just my opinion.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I would agree. The front page will be confusing to new members because it has been around for awhile. I think starting a new thread would be a good idea. And, yes, I would like to join. Just make sure we can find the thread. LOL Thanks for taking this on. I just love the sister swap.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

I ordered my ss's stuff right from SB and her wish list as well. Hope she gets it soon.

Page 131 of 135 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics