Page 133 of 135 
Username Post: CLOSED Secret Sister Swap 14        (Topic#1540729)
Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to lori1963

• lori1963 Said:
Drayia,I too planned on joining in on the next round as well,but when I found the link, I read a post that kinda struck me the wrong way just a bit. I never swapped with the person I am referring to & not sure I want to. I'm not a fan of anyone that would outright complain about their past pals. I am grateful for any & everything a pal sends me & I would never ever complain about one of them. I find that both rude & tasteless. Thanks for hearing me vent : )

I agree with you Lori! I was shocked to read it!!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to lori1963

I feel the same way Lori, but I'm going to give it a shot and give her the benefit of the doubt. I love everything I get from my SS including the little "surprises" I get in my package. I'm sure Pam will keep her under control. We have a great core group of ladies!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pwiswell

Very true but she is like me now, I tend to check with the hostess in a pm not in a thread, because I have been burn once too often. I have swapped with the one who commented and once she sees how generous we all are she will be too. Its another one there that has me concerned because she caused way too much Drama in the last swap I was in with her. I am just requesting not to pal with her for that simple reason and I really dont want to drop this swap. Sort of the attitude "I was here first" LOL.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Drayia

LOL!

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to Ms_Pebbles

I love all you ladies that I have been swapping with,wheather it be birthday card swap or secret sister swap. So I am IN !!! Hugs !!!

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to lori1963

One week till my wedding thenb week cruisecto varabean (sp?) my wonderful inlaws gave us for our wedding giftvwhat a blessing!!! Going to find new swap n sign upnive lived every package

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pwiswell

Checking in and then, checking out for a nap.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to tralala

• tralala Said:
Checking in and then, checking out for a nap.

tralala, make sure you check in on the new thread if you want in for round #15 , so Pam can add you.

Veteran

SENT MY PACKAGE OFF TODAY.HOPE YOU LIKE IT SS.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to SHARON ELISE

Tralala, I hope you feel better soon. Lori sent me a box of awesome goodies. I would have been happy with just the book. I willpost later. You went way overboard, luv you girl.

Okay ladies as of the person who complains about things. It will not be tolerated here. If you don't like what you get keep it to yourself. If you have a problem with someone on this swap address it to me. My mother use to used "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Bite you lip"

I will not lose ladies that have been in this swap with me for almost 2 years and Drayia that is you and a few other ladies. I have a flaker list on the 1st page of this forum. Do I need to put a bad swapper list up next. This is suppose to be fun. I understand some ladies can't afford alot and somethings things come up out of our control. But remember its a swap. So this person better even clam up or move on.

Oh yeah morning ladies. Sunshine here.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

Morning Pam!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Good morning, Pam

Veteran
In response to pwiswell

CHECKING IN.LOVE THIS SWAP.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Good Morning Pam, no plans to leave this swap and did not realize I have been involved for almost 2 year LOL.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

I plan on sticking around. I'm just getting to know most of these ladies and enjoy swapping and chatting with them on this forum. I haven't been around two years, but have been here for several months and love it.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pwiswell

Well Said Pam !!! Glad you like your package. I have become very fond of all you ladies & it makes me happy to swap cards & /or packages with you. Have a great Memorial Day weekend .

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to lori1963

hope everyone has a great memorial day

Veteran
In response to JCelebre

Thank YOU SO MUCH TONYA FOR THE PKG.I LOVE ALL THE CUTE STAMPS, THE INK, & Flowers.I LOVED EVERYTHING YOU SENT.LOVE,SHARON

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

I took the picture of my package will post it later.... Please be sure to check in on the other forum as well....I posted a list of who's surveys I already have.. I am hoping to have pals posted to you by this coming Saturday..

Happy Memorial Day Week-End ladies...be safe and relax..

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• SHARON ELISE Said:
Thank YOU SO MUCH TONYA FOR THE PKG.I LOVE ALL THE CUTE STAMPS, THE INK, & Flowers.I LOVED EVERYTHING YOU SENT.LOVE,SHARON

So glad you loved the package, got the stuff you wanted off your list.

Page 133 of 135 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics