Page 134 of 135 
Username Post: CLOSED Secret Sister Swap 14        (Topic#1540729)
6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 05-29-12 05:00 AM
In response to TJCraftyWitch

jci

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to 6ta

Good morning. I am JCI and looking forward to getting my secret sis and start shopping.

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre

jci I leave on honeymoon wont be flaking will just be on the ocean for a week lol will place order for pal on line as soon as I get back so check your wishlists If I get you it will have to be stuff from wishlist mailed directly to keep on schedule

then things back to "normal" whatever that is. Ive kind of liked working normal 40 hr weeks to prepare for the wedding dont know if I want to go back to longer hours...... Everyone say a prayer for me Friday that I dont trip or something going down the isle lol would be so very me ish!!

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to JCelebre

I had a nice quiet memorial day. A card challange I was in won. I was able to get 2 Sassy Studio Design images for free. If you want to see they are on my blog: http://tntscrappy.blogspot.com/2012/05/card-making-w ith...

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 05-30-12 11:32 AM
In response to SHARON ELISE

• SHARON ELISE Said:
SENT MY PACKAGE OFF TODAY.HOPE YOU LIKE IT SS.

****I got 2 packages from you...yay!!
they were great!! I took picture just having issues posting...pack of cards/envies, great cruise theme 3d stickers(LOVE), awesome b-day stickers(my favorite is the balloon doggie)lol a bottle of ditto...a mist...great color(turquoise)some bling, a spool of green sparkly ribbon, foam dots, clear stamp- bday cake, purple butterfly embellies...i hope i didn't forget anything...Sharon you were very generous and are AWESOME!!! loved it. Thanks so much!!
sixta

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 05-30-12 11:34 AM
In response to JCelebre

• JCelebre Said:
jci I leave on honeymoon wont be flaking will just be on the ocean for a week lol will place order for pal on line as soon as I get back so check your wishlists If I get you it will have to be stuff from wishlist mailed directly to keep on schedule

then things back to "normal" whatever that is. Ive kind of liked working normal 40 hr weeks to prepare for the wedding dont know if I want to go back to longer hours...... Everyone say a prayer for me Friday that I dont trip or something going down the isle lol would be so very me ish!!

I wish you the best!!!
Enjoy urself...

Veteran
In response to 6ta

6ta, I am so glad you liked everything.It was fun picked stuff out of you.I was so happy I found the 3-d sticker at M's it was really cool.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pjangel

I know our packages are due to our pals by tomorrow. If you have not receieved your package please PM. I already know 1 lady will be mailing out her package and she apologizes for it being late.

update ,,,,.....
round 14 due 6/1

pjangel SENT/recv
6ta recvd
tjcraftytwitch sent
jcelebre RECVD/sent
drayia
Ms pebbles SENT/RECVD
nautolan recvd
sharon elise sent
pwiswell SENT/RECVD
lori1963 SENT/recvd
tralala
nautolan recvd

Edited by pjangel on 05-31-12 11:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pjangel

Hey there hope everyone a good weekend!

I hope my SPal gets her package today or Saturday. I have to admit her wishlist had stuff I would want too. Cannot wait to see what she does with her stash.

I love looking at all of your projects, it inspires me to get moving and use some of my stash.

ps...my wishlist I use for buying too, so if there is a large ticket item it really is for me to buy. My rule of thumb is if it is in the wishlist for more than 2 weeks it is removed and not revisited. My scrapbook pals that I crop with are enablers when it comes to new products.

Edited by tralala on 06-01-12 09:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to tralala

Pam my package was sent out and received. You do have my pal as received but me as not sent LOL.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

Secret Swap 14 package from Lori1963 6/2012 By Pjangel

Will change that for you Drayia.

Go check out your PM ladies new names given for the next swap. remember we are in a new forum

update

round 14 due 6/1

pjangel SENT/recv
6ta recvd
tjcraftytwitch sent
jcelebre RECVD/sent
drayia sent
Ms pebbles SENT/RECVD
nautolan recvd
sharon elise sent
pwiswell SENT/RECVD
lori1963 SENT/recvd
tralala sent
nautolan recvd

Edited by pjangel on 06-04-12 05:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Veteran
In response to pjangel

Pam I received my pkg.Can you change it on the list
please?Thank You.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pjangel

update:
pjangel SENT/recv
6ta recvd
tjcraftytwitch sent
jcelebre RECVD/sent
drayia sent/recvd
Ms pebbles SENT/RECVD
nautolan recvd
sharon elise sent/recvd
pwiswell SENT/RECVD
lori1963 SENT/recvd
tralala sent
nautolan recvd

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

Pam I have not received RD 14 package yet.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

Your pal was suppose to have sent it will check with her again. I am sorry....

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pjangel

Okay found out today that the package that was marked 15 was for round 14, so I got my goodies for that round. Thanks loads, sent her a thank you on her comments spot in her profile.

She let me know through my gallery pic...lol.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Ok ladies you know who you are. Please if you can't be on time let me know....

The next time I may not allow you in if you are so late. All we everr ask is that you let me know if you are having trouble sending out your package...

Drayia I am so sorry will be on this later. Working late. I think tralala did not get hers either.

update.... please PM immediately with the updates

pjangel SENT/recv

6ta recvd....did you send yours out?

tjcraftytwitch sent/recvd
Jcelebre RECVD/sent
drayia sent/recvd
Ms pebbles SENT/RECVD

nautolan recvd...did you sent yours out?

sharon elise sent/recvd
pwiswell SENT/RECVD
lori1963 SENT/recvd

tralala sent....did not get her package

nautolan recvd.....did you sent yours out?

Edited by pjangel on 06-11-12 10:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pjangel

Did you figure out who did not actually send theirs for round 14? I keep hoping that you will soon have a round where every single person sends on time and doesn't flake. Pj... does that ever happen?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pinkpaperairedale

apparently I am waiting on 2 packages from 6ta, she has PM me to let me know. Got an email confirmation from omc about one she sent last week. Hope it all arrives later this week if not it will be next week.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-12-12 06:03 AM
In response to Drayia

Pam I had sent you a PM as well as Drayia, I sent the 1st package the week prior thru USPS...so that should be there any day...and I decided to get her another lil package to show my deepest sincere regrets for not sending on time, hope you ENJOY!!!!

Page 134 of 135 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics