Username Post: Scrap Into Fall All Day Crop in Frederick, MD        (Topic#1540957)
New Kid On the Block

What: Scrap Into Fall All Day Crop!
When: Saturday, September 25th 2010
Time: 10:00AM to 10:00PM
Where: Residence Inn by Marriott, Frederick, MD
Cost: $45.00
Includes: 12 hours of crop time!, "Thank You For Coming" gift, ample cropping space, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks throughout the day, prizes and raffles throughout the day, and best of all... A FUN, RELAXING ATMOSPHERE!

Scrap Into Fall All Day Crop will be held on Saturday, September 25th at the Residence Inn by Mariott in Frederick, MD. If you have not been there before, this is a GREAT location. Close to the highway, convenient shopping right accross the street (Not that you will want to leave scrappin... but just in case!), and the room is big enough to spread out, but not HUGE so we don't have to yell at each other in order to have a conversation :-). Please feel free to reach out to me by e-mail if you have ANY questions at all. I can provide you with my phone and additional information to discuss.

There will also be a Creative Memories table with scrapping essentials for purchase.

For more info, please contact me at lottascrappin@aol.com

MSD
MSD 
Diva
MSD
  • MSD on 10-27-10 12:30 PM
In response to Nelmarie

I just sent you an email to join MD Scrapbooking Divas. The group would have loved to have known about this crop.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maryland_Scrapb ooking_Div...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics