Username Post: What's The Coolest Thing You Do With Your Cricut Expression        (Topic#1541361)
New Kid On the Block

I'm thinking about buying a Cricut Expression. Can you all tell me what is the coolest or neatest thing you do with yours?
Products Referenced in This Post:

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to mymochamoney

Other than die cuts and cards....you can do embossing and you can cut fabric and make vinyl wall cling sayings.

you can also use the markers to outline a die cut design so you don't have to ink it after you cut it. I also used the markers to create coloring pages for my daughter of some of the die cut images. You can also use the drawn designs and color them in as front of cards.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Just G

Thanks for sharing Glenda!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to Just G

There is so much that can be done with it as mentioned. I cut vinyl, velum, fabric, emboss...yep and making coloring pages for the babies are always a hit. I have also cut out images from the paper dolls carts and let them have at it and let them add googly eyes to them; they love it!

scharnack
Veteran
scharnack
In response to HisGEM

I'm interested too! I LOVE my Cricut but I feel like I'm not using even half of it's potential! Great ideas Glenda, I'll definitely try those.

debjoal
New Kid On the Block
debjoal
In response to HisGEM

I have Cricut Expression. Didn't know that you can emboss with it . How DO you emboss with the Expression??

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics