Page 1 of 13 
Username Post: VCW Week # 182 WARNING: Scrapbooking can be hazardous to your wealth!        (Topic#1541597)
VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 08-27-10 04:40 AM

What is this thread about?

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular," but we're always open to newcomers. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself
Here
This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to VCW

Morning girls! It's Friday and I am so happy I could . . . I could . . . I could !!!! (Sorry, no smilie spitting so we must dance instead!)

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to TripletMother

Friday doesn't make me that happy. Friday means tomorrow my work week starts all over again.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to BlingQueenRia

Sorry Ria!!!! But I am still excited!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Hi ladies! Getting ready to head out to DC to see the museums and such. I'll see you all later!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to DesiLee

Have a great day Desi!!!! Relax and enjoy!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

New sketch up on my blog if anyone is interested!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

Desi, you must leave near DC if you can visit for the day. I'm about 2 hrs from DC!!!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to Scrap Happy 2006

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Still can't see Jennie's wonderful smilies when I am at work. Some things never change!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

It's worth checking out. It's a smilie with a HUGE smile holding up the FRIDAY banner.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to corrie fan

Will have to check it out when I get home!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

• Scrap Happy 2006 Said:
Desi, you must leave near DC if you can visit for the day. I'm about 2 hrs from DC!!!

I'm about 3 hours away from DC

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to foltzy

Sounds like we need to find a space and have a crop in DC!!!!!!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Late lunch: Lean Cuisine chicken, broccoli, and artichoke panini with a side of raw veggies with McDreamy for dessert. *wiggles eyebrows*

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

I want a McDreamy with a side order of McCheckbook

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

When you find that one, Sis, let me know. I want one too

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

OK but I have first dibs cause I have been waiting WAY too long....I mean really WAY TOO long!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

Going to try and play catch up here:

Liz-I remember when all 3 of mine started kindergarten,they were all so excited (different years of course), I sent stuff like individual bags of cheez-it or choc. chip cookies, I would buy those variety packs with the individual stuff, my kids liked that cause something different everyday. Also very convenient for me. I dont know about your area but here when my youngest (which was 3 years ago) was not allowed anything but clear liquids, and he doesnt like water, however the teacher was lenient with me and allowed me to send pink lemonade Hi-C juice boxes because it was a light liquid. Good Luck and hope that she likes it. Will be interested to hear the stories about the boys, lol.

Joy-I hope that Abby seeing this girl wont bring her down but it sounds like if she is asking for her violin and being excited about staying are good signsI wish you and her all the luck. My steph decided to go back to college too, of course I volunteered to babysite Vi, lol, she did the FASFA form here yesterday and it says she qualifies for a full pell grant, very excited, I just hope she sticks to it this time.

Ria-I am with you on the Friday thing even though I cant work anymore, I used t get excited but now all my days run together now, lol, half the time I dont know what day it is,

Heather- Glad you are :dancing: babe, cant wait til I can do that again. I think I am going to try and challenge myself to some of your sketches although it may take me longer than most ppl.

Desi- Hope you have a great time in DC!!

Jennie- I also live 2-3 hrs away from DC depending on traffic and if we leave around 8 or9 in the morning we can usually get in the whole smithsonian, lunch and maybe one other thing and get home in time for a late dinner baths and bed, although we havent done it in a looonnngggg time!

Page 1 of 13 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics