Page 1142 of 1142 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to StarsNSparkles

Yeah I'm sure hoping we have at least one more bathroom before we hit that stage. I'm sure we will.

Wells are very common here if you don't live in town. So you can have bad water and your neighbor perfect. It just depends. Ours doesn't stain anymore but it still tastes gross to drink so we buy all our water too.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Becky Scraps

I hope you do too Becky...in the new house, we will have 4 baths...but the best part is I will have a master bath...which I've never had...I can't wait!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

That will be super nice!!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Becky Scraps

they have water Wells out here in Idaho.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to southern lady

I must be doing something right, because my kids have been washing, drying and folding their own towels since jr high/high school. I'm such a mean mom.....making my kids be independent, LOL!

Ashley, I was always neat when my scrap area was the dining room. I also can't think with a mess around, or so I thought. I seem to function quite well in my chaotic, messy scraproom. Seeing all these half-finished projects constantly spurs my creativity. I would have never thought that possible with me.

My hair used to turn green in pool water. I think it was the chlorine. It didn't happen in all pools.

Stetz, ug on the bathroom situation! The worst we had was 5 people and one bathroom, but that was with the kids and Stephen was a baby. It was a huge motivator for us to move to our current house, though! 12x12 bedrooms sound decent sized. Our 3 kid bedrooms are smaller than that. We have a master bath with this house and I love it.

Hahaha.....I typed that Shawna is 28. She turns 29!! Am I in denial about her age or what??!!

Danielle, how is your dog's foot?

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

Ashley, the Disneyworld Star Tours looks much cooler than the Disneyland one.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Luvmyfam

my dog foot is doing okay have to go back to get the wrap off and hopefully it heal up. tomorrow going to be busy day have to go to twin falls to take my cameo to have the ladies at the scrapbook store cute the witches boot

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya? Spent most of today reading...then my mom and I went to Costco...not exactly a banner day LOL! My mom's very upset she has to go back to work next week even though it's her last first day of school.

Stephanie- My dad always jokes about the fact we have one bathroom here and that it's impossible for him to use it when we're all trying to get ready to do something.

Becky- Hope you get to move back into your house! That must be exciting for all of you!

Jen- For some reason messy things make my brain unhappy. Even when I was in school, my desk had to be neat in the classroom and my homework had to be done a certain way to keep things neat.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

hello and good morning

well she want to go in the water because her sister been going in the water. so today my husband going to call the vet and see if it was okay that she did go in the water. now my back is hurt me. well today going to the scrapbook store bring my laptop and cameo and I need to go find some green buttons and some other stuff. we are going to go to the fair in are big city out here.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Good morning!

Jen...I have decided my kids are going to start doing more chores around the house. I don't mind paying them, but I told DH (Woohoo, first time writing that in a long time!!) there is no way I'm cleaning a 4100 sq ft home all by myself!! I'll fold towels...they can each clean a bathroom LOL!

Hmm...unfinished projects laying around sounds like it might be a motivator...maybe you are onto something. LOL on Shawna turning 29! The older they get, the faster time goes! I've heard a lot of blondies have problems with their hair in pool water.

Ashley, sounds like a pretty uneventful, but nice day for you yesterday!

I think tonight, we are going to go see a movie and eat out. Sunday night, Gregg wants to go celebrate with the people who sold us our house...they closed yesterday. I'm not too excited about it...I like them, but I think Gregg got screwed on some money issues with them and I'm a little annoyed about it. I'd just like some time not with them. I don't see why we need to celebrate with them...why can't we just celebrate alone?? I can be a brat sometimes! LOL

Page 1142 of 1142 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics