Page 1239 of 1239 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to andrea m

Stetz, hugs. I'm glad they are moving quickly with Gregg. It must be such a shock for everyone. Hugs.

Danielle, fingers crossed that this land will be the one.

Ashley, yay for finding shirts. I need to go clothes shopping.

Tonight DH and I had dinner in a nearby town, Walnut Creek. WC has awesome restaurants and shopping. It was a nice break from the normal routine. Tomorrow I am meeting an out-of-town friend for some girl time. I can't wait!!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

I know.....finally!! LOL! I don't post often, but here is one:

Congratulations By Luvmyfam

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Luvmyfam

Hiya? Had a wild time at Girl Scouts tonight...I'm teaching three troops their talent show dances. My troop and the Brownies got their dances easily...the older girls, not so much. They're having a very hard time with a very simple dance LOL! Today we also went to pick up my dance studio pictures. Most of them came out ok...I actually hadn't realized just how many pictures I'd taken in my solo and ballet costumes.

Stephanie- I'm glad you were able to get the appointment with the neurosurgeon moved up. While I'm sure it was still stressful, I'm guessing it was a relief to get all the charting and diagramming over with. That's awesome (I know, wrong word but still) that the surgery is so close.

Andrea- I, honestly, went with her because I didn't want to get stuck dog sitting LOL! No weekend plans here...I think my mom wants to take me shopping for some "work clothes."

Becky- I knew it was a stupid idea to go with my sister from the outset. No more mall trips with her unless there's a mediator.

Jen- Have fun with your friend!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to DNA301

So quiet here!

Ashley, I need to go shopping for work clothes. I really don't like clothes shopping, unless I can get in and get out quickly.

Visiting with my friend was awesome! It was so good to see her and her family. We had lunch and roamed through some antique stores in the area. We even stumbled over a very small scrapbook store!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Luvmyfam

Hiya? Very quiet in here...nothing major happening here except I found out Saturday that the lab my doctor sent my blood work too fishsticked up and the titer test results they sent over are now invalid. The doctor called the lab and asked if they still had the samples to run the test again (seeing as how it was six tubes of blood). They seem to be unable to find those too. If they don't find them, I have to go back and get stuck again...and then wait another week for titers to be done.

Jen- Sounds like you had a fun time with your friend! Score on finding the small scrapbook store!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to DNA301

Jen glad you got to see your friend.

We managed to fine dd three pairs of jeans,two pairs of capres and a tank top. its hard to find jeans for her.

It has been quiet on this whole site. It seems like no one is posting anymore.

I spent most of yesterday making cards for my moms present. I got called into work for two hours. I could use another day of the weekend.

Ashley i would be so mad about the blood test. What the heck is up with your dr. office.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

hello and good morning

Jen glad you got to see your friend.

well Saturday I clean my car out good and my husband mow are lawn which it need. the weather was nice. talk to my dad about the land seen I e-mail my mom pic of it and he talk to my husband about it. Sunday didn't do much. my husband bought me some ice cream last night. well today nothing much going on here. my husband has to work late tonight and tues and wed. Thursday he has to go to salt lake city for work until Friday

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to southern lady

Good morning! I'm holding up OK. Mostly just tired, emotionally and mentally. Each day is an up and down of emotions. I'm at work today, partial tomorrow and Wednesday to try and get everything done I possibly can, so while I am gone, no one has to worry about anything. Gregg's mom and step-dad are arriving today. His DD was going to come, but she's 7 months preggo, and we all decided it was probably better for her not to travel.

Jen, glad you got to meet a friend and have a good time.

Becky, how is the software transition going?

Ashley, I saw your pics on FB...they look very good!

Danielle, yay for hubby bringing you ice cream...that was sweet of him.

Andrea, I love clothes shopping...just wish I had the money to do it! LOL

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to StarsNSparkles

Stetz hope it helps to have Greggs mom and step dad there. Are you happy about having company right now?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to andrea m

I'm anxious about having them there...hoping for the best. I have gotten along with them great since I've known them, but never been around them in a situation like this, so I'm a little nervous about that. Gregg keeps telling me not to worry.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to StarsNSparkles

I am hoping they are a huge help and support for you.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

hopping they are a hug help and support for you

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to southern lady

I hope things go well with having them here. Considering what is going I'm sure they really want to be there and should be to support Greg and you. That has to be so hard for his dd not to be able to be there. I'm sure it will be a long week for you waiting for the surgery.

I went on a field trip with Rachel today.

The new software is going pretty well. Nothing too exciting with that. A lot of really boring work. We should have started at the beginning of the year as now we have to enter all kinds of stuff in for 1st qtr.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Becky Scraps

Becky glad the new software is going pretty well.

Where was the field trip?

Dh is really sick. He rarely gets sick so when he does it is bad. I am just dreading it cause i usually get everything.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to andrea m

Ashley, sorry about your test. That seems pretty irresponsible of your doctor and the lab. I think I would be switching docs.

Andrea, I haven't noticed if it's been quiet on the forums here. I pretty much come only to this thread. It does seem that the "recent topics" will stay up for a day or two, and it takes days for the moderators to clear away spam. I remember a time when the "recent topics" would change hourly.

Stetz, Gregg is probably right. Don't worry about the inlaws. Easy for me to say, isn't it? I would be a bit anxious, too. Hopefully it goes smoothly.

Andrea, fingers crossed that you don't get sick!

Becky, I wonder if there is every a good time for software conversions. Our go-live date is late October. That works for me, as that time of year should be the slowest for me.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to Luvmyfam

It was to an environmental center. Which was basically just a nature walk and bunch of taxidermy. I think for city kids it would probably be a great place. But the kids at our school mostly live in rural areas and see more wildlife than that right in their backyards. In fact, a couple nights ago there were probably 6 to 8 deer right in my driveway. We saw 2 there and the lady was super excited. None of us wanted to burst her bubble that we see stuff like that every day.

Page 1239 of 1239 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics