Page 1194 of 1194 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to StarsNSparkles

well costco here and winco a long drive here. but we have a walmart close by and smith and some other store. we don't hunt.
I hate washing the dogs in this cold weather.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to StarsNSparkles

yes we are taking the dogs. i cant afford to board them for 10 days.

Im sure it is hard when gregg has one set of rules for Andrew and you have other rules for your kids.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

I hear you on andrea about board . It dose cost a lot. It was a lot when we went to Washington and had to take the dogs to board.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to southern lady

christmas cards By Southern Lady

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

*note to self....catch up on gallery love!

Danielle, our vet prescribed a very inexpensive pill for our previous cats' joint pains. Hopefully you can find something like for your dogs. We buy stuff from PetMeds on line. They have decent prices.

Becky, enjoy your time off!

Andrea, how nice to have 2 weeks with DH. Enjoy and safe travels!

Stetz, score on 5 days. I will get 5, also, but starting Thursday (I'm off on Monday). It's really hard watching your kids go through breakups.

I'm working until 5 on Christmas Eve. Booo. But, tonight I finished up everything. Done!

Our WalMart is within walking distance of my house. It's the only big thing in town, but they have very limited groceries because the city only allows them a small % of groceries. Costo and Winco are very long drives for us. The grocery store I use is a 12 minute drive, but there is a closer, more expensive one I can use.

I'll catch up on gallery love the next time I log in. I'm not sure if I'll log in tomorrow or Thursday, so if I don't, Merry Christmas!!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Luvmyfam

Hiya? My mom and I finally finished our Christmas shopping today. She had to get stuff for my sister and her fiancé. I even got my sister's fiancé a gift...a box of little plastic fire trucks. I never said it was a serious gift! Tomorrow is the Feast of the Seven Fishes and the fishsticking tri-lingual Christmas vigil....always fun!

Stephanie- Glad you get the five days off. Sorry you have to keep all your stress bottled up so you don't upset Gregg. That can't be easy or fun.

Becky- A lot of places (including the dance studio) are closed until Jan. 5th. Enjoy the time off!

Andrea- Half a cow?! Fishsticks! I can't even imagine what that's like. We use to buy meat at Costco but my grandmother doesn't like their quality so we get that from the grocery store.

Jen- My sister has to work Christmas Eve too. She was ranting about it today because my mom's off until Jan. 5th and, me, I'm still unhappily unemployed.

Did these today (apologies in advance):
December Daily Day 23 By DNA301
December Daily Day 23 Journaling By DNA301
December Daily Day 24 By DNA301
December Daily Day 24 Journaling By DNA301
December Daily Day 25 By DNA301
December Daily Day 25 Journaling By DNA301
December Daily Final Page By DNA301

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

hello and good morning

well today I am going to work out early today seen they be close early. walk the dogs. try to clean the house little.

hope everyone has a nice Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is having an enjoyable day.

Ashley, what was the meaning behind the fire trucks? How was the Feast?

Shawna and I were literally the last ones out of the building at 5pm on Christmas Eve. The owner said, "Let's shut 'er down" at 4:55. So generous.

I asked DH for the Basic Grey warehouse box. He bought it for me an wrapped each item individually. The poor kids looked like they would die of boredom watching me open each and every piece that meant nothing to them.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Luvmyfam

MERRY CHRISTMAS...er Belated Christmas LOL!

I have the fishsticking flu but the day was otherwise alright. There was some early drama with my sister, her fiancé, and their dog but that stopped when they left. I think my sister's fiancé was more than a little amazed at the fact I, pretty much, only got books for Christmas. (He, like my sister, doesn't read fiction and that's all I read). I MAY HAVE yelled at him for making my sister a scrapbook using the paper found in the page protectors, scotch tape, and a Crayola marker LOL.

Jen- My sister's fiancé has this weird obsession with chasing fire trucks and taking pictures of fires. He's sort of a wannabe fireman who likes all things fire related so I thought it would be nice to get him fire trucks. He didn't quite get the humor behind it today. The Feast was ok...I don't eat fish so I just had a plate of plain pasta.

Page 1194 of 1194 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics