Page 1244 of 1244 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Becky Scraps

A punch clock would be great, but we don't have a place that the guys always go to at the beginning and end of day. They have company trucks and drive straight to work sites.

I think not getting paid will do the trick...one time will be all that it takes! They won't much like it when they don't get paid for a day because they failed to turn in sheets.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to StarsNSparkles

Yeah that does make a punch clock hard but I'm sure not getting paid would do the trick for sure.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Becky Scraps

Well, I just sat down with Judy and discussed an easier way for the guys to do their paperwork. I know field guys hate paperwork, but I've got to have it to do my work. I will work with them on a solution that makes everyone happy.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to StarsNSparkles

Hiya? Sort of proud of the fact I completed my first week of work with only one panic attack (but that shouldn't count...I woke up the other day in an absolute panic because I thought I missed my alarm...turned out I'd woken up an hour too early then couldn't get back to sleep) and two meltdowns. I had Scouts tonight too...we're working on talent show dances for the end of the month. I was helping the Brownie leader with her dance, as part of our deal to get her to lead the Brownies, and one of the Brownies goes to me "Miss Ashley, can you stand someplace else day of the talent show? We're third graders and it's embarrassing if you do the dance with us!"

Becky- I hope Rachel has a good birthday!

Stephanie- That's a good thing Gregg is ready for his mom to leave, right? It sounds like your idea at work was much better than Josh's. Awesome for you to have it picked!

Andrea- I actually enjoy the doing of the lab work in most parts of the lab (not a fan of cytogenetics but this hospital doesn't have a cytogenetics branch so it's all good). I just get very nervous about having to actually hand in results...which I can't do at the moment anyway since I don't have an ID number to get a log in...the person who does that is on vacation until next week.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to DNA301

Happy Birthday to Rachel!

Andrea, DD seems OK after nannygate. That's what we call it, LOL. Her boss and the attorney who wanted her to babysit never mentioned it to me, and I don't think they've discussed it with her. It's like an elephant in the room the slowly fades into the background.

Stetz, the grandson sounds power hungry. That's never good in an office. We have the same issue with our field workers and equipment. We replace it constantly because of work-related accidents. I suspect a lot of theft is involved, too. The guys think that we won't miss just one phone, but we do when half of them are also claiming that their phones are lost. I believe that we have a "no time sheet = no pay" policy. It's common sense, really. And yes, field workers hate paperwork. They don't understand the correlation between their hard hands-on work and all of the stuff we do at the head office. One cannot exist without the other.

Ashley, that is hilarious about the brownie's honesty!! Yay for completing your first week of work! Are you looking forward to the 2nd week?

I finally got a chance to go in for an eye appointment yesterday. I have a floater that sometimes blocks part of my vision in my left eye. This was leftover from the eye mess I had last May. I think it's permanent. It's always there, but sometimes my brain "overrides" it and I can't see it. Boo. Getting older stinks. I will say that knowing it's the floater that does this make it less annoying. Before yesterday I just had "sometimes blurry" vision, which was beyond annoying.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

New entries to my Snap Album:

Monterey Trip-Cannery Row By Luvmyfam

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

May the Fourth Be With You By Luvmyfam

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Luvmyfam

well Friday I was really sick with a bad headache and wasn't feel to good. yesterday I was still sick so I miss NSD. well today I feel little better now. I talk to my mom yesterday.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to southern lady

Danielle, what bad timing. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Too Creepy By Luvmyfam

Page 1244 of 1244 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics