Page 1130 of 1130 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to StarsNSparkles

Becky, glad you had a great weekend camping

well today I need to call to make apt to get my dogs groom for this Saturday. we are have bugs in are house we have this bugs that I have never seen they are call vinegar bug I think that there name. so I think we going to do something bug the house I don't know.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m

Becky glad you had such a fun weekend.

Stetz why was it not fun to go out to dinner with friends?

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to andrea m

we just hung around the house yesterday. I decided it was time dd learned how to do laundry. we did about six loads. She asked if i really always do that much laundry. I told her usually more. Now maybe she will think about all the clothes she changes.
Next week will be ds's turn lol.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to andrea m

DS had a sleepover last night. They're cleaning up and then I'm sending the kiddie home. Tired of feeding him

Stetz, we were at the water park. We had discussed a plan of what to do next. DS misunderstood and went to get in line on the wrong ride. At first we and then we and then we found him and then we lectured and then we

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to runzalot81

Hiya? My mom and I spent yesterday cleaning out my sister's closet and moving my stuff into it. It's almost embarrassing how little stuff I have to fit in it LOL. Today I'm job hunting since my phone interview pretty much went like this "Sorry, I read your resume incorrectly. We have nothing to offer you" and then he hung up on me. I'm so tired of getting these stupid rejection calls and letters.

Stephanie- Our M's here is a mile and a half walk away from my house. We usually drive but we didn't this time because we needed to escape the house. Sounds like you had a semi-good weekend!

Becky- Glad Aly was feeling better enough to enjoy camping.

Andrea- I've had few and far between lessons on laundry. Laundry is the province of my 86 year old grandmother and she HATES when other people do it (we don't "do it right").

Alissa- LOL on being tired of feeding the other kid.

Did these last night:
Jungle Jammin' Page 1 By DNA301
Jungle Jammin' Page 2 By DNA301
Jungle Jammin' Page 3 By DNA301
Jungle Jammin' Page 4 By DNA301

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to DNA301

Alissa...love it...tired of feeding the other kid...hey...I've been there done that! One night, Dakota had 3 stay and Shelby 2...I was so ready for all of them to leave! Sounds like an easy way to get lost...at least he didn't just willfully walk away and not care.

Andrea, because I don't much care for the girl...she's terribly annoying...Gregg admitted to tuning her out. Then, to add to it...Gregg did something that really made me mad, so I just wanted to be done with all of them. Good for you teaching the kids to do laundry. I've done that a tiny bit with Shelby, but I'm very particular about how my laundry is done and folded.

Ashley, now, you can buy more since you have lots of extra closet space.

I am so sick of bad days at work! This is going on week 3 of it just being miserable up here...and I don't know what to do! I hate coming in now.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

well I made apt for the dogs to get groom Saturday and hope we can do something about these bugs that we are get in the house. took dogs for a walk today. well I talk to my mom yesterday. I miss them

Ashley sorry for u getting these stupid rejection calls and letters.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to southern lady

Alissa that sounds scary. It's a horrible feeling when you aren't sure where they are. I had that at the park with Rachel a couple weeks ago. She was in the bathroom but didn't tell me she was going.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to Becky Scraps

DD had to fold the towels and do the loads like I want them done. I dont care how they fold their own clothes. I fold them and they just shove them in their dressers anyway. I will fold dh and my laundry lol.

Stetz sorry work is not going well.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

• StarsNSparkles Said:
Then, to add to it...Gregg did something that really made me mad,

I am so sick of bad days at work! This is going on week 3 of it just being miserable up here...and I don't know what to do! I hate coming in now.

Need more info. Dish up.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to runzalot81

Stetz, your M's is 90 minutes away? Yikes. Is there anything closer? I complain because our M's is 20 minutes away, LOL!

Becky, yay for a nice weekend. I'm glad Aly recovered quickly. I can't imagine anything worse than a sick child while camping.

Andrea, LOL on the kids and laundry. Having to do her own laundry kept my DD from changing clothes as frequently, up until she started earning money and just bought more clothes!

Alissa, I'm glad that ended in a group hug.

Stetz, hugs on the work situation. I hope it gets better somehow. And what Alissa said.

Ashley, better to have a too-big closet than a too-small one.

Danielle, good luck with the bug battle.

Edited by Luvmyfam on 07-28-14 07:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Luvmyfam

Hiya? Puppy sat today while helping my mom finish my closet. I realized today that I have three separate bags for my dance shoes...one for Tuesdays/teaching Saturdays, one for Thursdays, and one to hold all the shoes I don't need that year but may yet need again.

Stephanie- Sorry you had another bad day at work. I'm less interested in buying more clothes than I am in expanding my collection of t-shirts...my mom isn't too terribly pleased with that LOL!

Danielle- Ick on the bugs! Hope a solution is found for them!

Andrea- I'll fold my own clothes and put them away neatly but my grandmother will claim I'm "doing it wrong," take them out, and refold them.

Jen- My mom was shocked she could close the closet door. When it was my sister's closet, it wouldn't close because it was so packed full of stuff.

Page 1130 of 1130 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics