Page 1328 of 1328 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Becky Scraps

well today we are going to a national park here to do some snowshoes and the dogs are come with us.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Becky Scraps

Jen i got it cut right before Christmas. I have a very short haircut though and it requires hair cuts every couple months if not sooner.

Glad some one stopped the noisy neighbor.

Kathy it did not take me that long to make the bouquets. I have been making them for years though so I have it down. I made six in all the other four are smaller. I used to own a flower shop so Its kinda like making any bouquet.

For those that did not see this years. I now many of you see them every year. You do not need to comment.

candy boquets By Andrea M

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

Happy birthday Danielle enjoy your day snow shoeing.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

thanks Andrea m I will

kathy101
Guru
kathy101
In response to southern lady

Happy Birthday Danielle!!! Have a great day!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to kathy101

thanks Kathy we had a nice day. call my grandma to tell her I got her stuff and talk to her for awhile.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

Danielle, Happy Birthday!! Your day sounds great.

Ashley, how are the glasses working out? I'm finding, that as I get older, it's harder to get one pair of glasses to "do it all." I love my glasses, but find that I have to peek over the tops to read up close. Mine are progressive, so they have a reading area, but that only goes so far. We've watched each X-Files episode this season. They seem to have a "lighter air" about them, compared to the darkness the first time around. They are kind of fun. I noticed that after this week's episode, they said, "on next week's season finale....", so I guess that means they will come back for another season after this.

Andrea, when my hair was short, I had to have it cut every 6 weeks. 8 weeks was really pushing it. For me, short hair requires more work than long hair. I LOVE your candy bouquets! They are so adorable. There is a local place here that makes those and has them delivered.

Any long weekends for people around here? I have Monday off. I'm not sure if my husband does, though. The weather should be good, so we will try and take the motorcycles out.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Luvmyfam

Jen my kids have friday and monday off but dh and I dont.

When i had long hair i would rarely even get it trimmed. My hair does not curl and i hate styling my hair. With the short cut its fixed in minutes and looks like i really put some effort in it lol. I just have to have it cut a lot. I always have her cut it shorter than i like it that way in two weeks it is perfect and i manage to wait longer between cuts lol

Got a call today that someone got dh's debit card number and was trying to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. Luckily my bank caught it and they only got away with 30 bucks. Last time it was my card a a couple hundred was spent before they caught it. I will have to file a fraud report in a couple days. I have to wait for stuff to finish processing. It is so frustrating i hate thieves.

Edited by andrea m on 02-11-16 08:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to andrea m

Hiya? Someone must have annoyed the fishsticks out of Elsa because it's dang cold here in NYC! Thankfully, the dance studio had the heat on today so that made class tolerable (they didn't have heat Tuesday and insisted on having the windows and doors open to "keep the air circulating"). One girl insisted on dancing while wearing an infinity scarf around her head and neck. I wanted to take a picture to show the studio owner and ask how that wasn't a distraction and a safety hazard but my t-shirts are. Last I checked, no one can get a hand or arm stuck in a t-shirt when moving past me.

Danielle- Sounds like you had a good birthday!

Andrea- My sister has a very short haircut (like almost Peter Pan hair) and she gets it cut every other week. If I go once a year to get my hair trimmed, it's a miracle.

Jen- At NYCC, they said, for these six episodes, only the first and the sixth will be the heavy, mythology types of episodes. The rest will be lighter, monster-of-the-week type stuff. I'm hoping they decide to do either another short series or another movie...or both. Mulder and Scully were probably my favorite people all through grade school, through high school and into my first year of college.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

I had a nice time it was little hard seen they didn't have much of a path. but the weather there was warm. now I have to do a layout with my pictures. I am want to do a little album. tomorrow we are drop the dogs off at the groomer where they will stay there and get a bath and trim. we will pick them up Sunday when we get back from Boise. I know the dogs won't like it. I am hope to go to hobby lobby store that I know that out in Boise and buy some scrapbook stuff and do some shopping. my legs are little sore right now.
Luvmyfam thanks

andrea- I know what you mean about thieves. they done to my husband debt bank card. I hope you can get it fix.

have a nice Friday. I probably won't be on here Saturday so have a nice Saturday

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

I have Monday off. Yay! This is my "do my own taxes" weekend and the 3-day weekend still makes it feel like I had at least 2 days.

When my hair is short, it needs to be properly blow-dried, ironed, moussed, and sprayed. Right now it's just past my shoulder and I only need to whip a dryer through it for about 3 minutes, brush it , and I'm done. I love being able to pull it up in a pony tail.

Andrea, boo on your DH's debit card. I think I wrote here that it happened to us on our credit card a few weeks ago. We told the bank which charges were fraudulent. They sent paperwork and new cards. The cards came first and we activated them and changed our auto payments. When the paperwork came, not all of the fraudulent charges were listed. So......they sent new cards again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Ashley, I remember being told we couldn't wear tshirts because the teacher couldn't see our form while dancing. But, that was back in the day of oversized tshirts. I remember now hearing that these 6 episodes would lead up to a movie.

Danielle, have fun in Boise and at Hobby Lobby.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

National Scrapbook Day is back here at sb.c! I think some of you have already seen this:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/16610...

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Luvmyfam

Hiya? Still wicked cold here...but we had Girl Scouts tonight anyway. We played BINGO (all of the troops played together) and the kids had a ton of fun...partly because they each walked away with a good amount of candy since that's what we use as prizes LOL! Well, there was the candy and the fact we encouraged them to yell "BINGO" as loud as they possibly could...and we try not to give them a good reason to yell about anything LOL!

Jen- I could understand them having issues with my shirts back when my only shirt options were, what I call, "boy shirts" (because they were cut for boys so they were always boxy and big on me) but, with the advent of female fandom shirts, I rarely wear those anymore...I only buy them if I REALLY like the design on them.

Andrea- Sorry to hear about your husband's debit card. That happens to my sister on a pretty consistent basis...the bank always catches it though, which is a good thing.

kathy101
Guru
kathy101
In response to DNA301

Good Saturday Morning Ladies!!

Anyone making Valentine cards today?
I am making some or at least going to try to make some.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to DNA301

Jen thanks for sharing that thread. I had not seen it. I did not do nsd last year. The way they had it set up did not work for me. I missed it and am excited they will be doing it different this year. It sounds like there will be something for everyone. I know some really enjoyed last years format.

kathy101
Guru
kathy101
In response to andrea m

Here is a Valentines card I made for a challenge.
Happy Valentine's Day! By Kathy101

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to kathy101

Andrea, you're welcome. I'm looking forward to it, too. There are No lss's here anymore, so everything is online for me. I'm glad they will have a variety of things going on.

Kathy, no valentines cards here. My hubby and I decided to pass on gifts and cards this year. That's what happens when you've been married forever

Ashley, that must have been a blast for those girls!

The weather here today was wonderful. I'll spare you the details because you'll hate me if I don't, lol! We took the motorcycles out today.

Page 1328 of 1328 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics