Page 1252 of 1252 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to DNA301

So, Ashley.....how come you didn't have a bow? LOL!! I hope this ordeal for your father is a wake up call for him to take better care of his health. I'm sorry his rehab facility isn't great. We have good ones around here, and bad ones. I'm not sure how a person ends up in one and not another. If I recall, my parents ended up in theirs because it was assigned by their medical provider. However, Terry's uncle ended up in what appeared to be a top notch facility, and he had the same health provider as my parents. His needs were different, though. I say "appeared" because they bumped his feet several times during rehab, and he was a diabetic. His wife swears that was why his legs were eventually amputated below the knee. I don't know if that is true, though, because I think she could have sued the facility if it were.

Andrea, you reminded me that I need to get cracking on a Father's Day card. And an anniversary card! Yikes....that is this weekend. Plus some bday cards.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Luvmyfam

Jen i am trying to stay ahead on my cards this year. I am usually rushing to get them made.

The level up card was done entirely out of a stamp set. I was so excited when i found that set. I stamped the level up part several times with different inks colors. I am going to make the same one for my other nephew.

Ashley i am sorry you do not like the facility. can you have him moved to a new one?

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

Well want to say hello.
Head back home Friday. Have nice vacation.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to southern lady

Andrea, that paper looks premade! You did a fantastic job stamping.

Danielle, good to hear that your vacation was nice.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Luvmyfam

Hiya? Today I almost didn't make it to the lab LOL! It's been raining here so badly that the buses today were running slowly. I wound up taking a cab to the hospital so I could get there on time. Mondays are usually slow at the hospital but today was kind of interesting. At one point, I was running two different benches at once...but I looked a bit crazy doing it because the benches were across the room from one another. Then I came home and helped my mom try and organize the house before she left to go see my dad. We're up to our elbows in mess as we're switching bedrooms and trying to get it done before my dad comes home.

Jen- As I was rocking the Katniss vibe, my solo instructor wanted to, at least, let me try using an actual bow. The studio owner said that the audience will think I have a real weapon and have me arrested so I can't have one to dance with.

Andrea- We're hoping my dad will be out of the facility sooner rather than later so moving him won't become an option but, I think if he's there for more than this week, we're going to talk about moving him to a better facility.

Page 1252 of 1252 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics