Page 1154 of 1154 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to StarsNSparkles

I'm just saying kids do have ways of getting their hands on alcohol so I'd watch that close. I agree with the liability. I'd hate to see someone fall and get hurt.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Becky Scraps

Yeah...I think the drinking is one thing we don't have to worry about. Andrew knows Gregg would beat him for real if he ever did something like that! LOL

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to StarsNSparkles

Hiya? FINALLY got my x-ray results (they were never read...my mom had to go to the doctor's office where one of the secretaries had to call a supervisor at the hospital to get them read and the results faxed over to the doctor's office...they'd just been sitting there from FRIDAY!)...so my foot isn't broken (W00T!) but there may be a small fracture someplace along with massive tissue swelling...though we all figured out the swelling part LOL! I have to go see a podiatrist for further treatment.

Becky- Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

Stephanie- I'm not a parent or anything but I don't think you sound crazy at all. When climbing and a chance of getting hurt are involved, you have every right to be concerned. The last thing anyone would want is for someone to get hurt and some upset parent to be suing you (ok, that might JUST be a hood thing).

Page 1154 of 1154 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics