Page 1354 of 1354 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to southern lady

Ghosting??

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

Stetz, we are ghosting. Is it time to start a new thread, if you have time?

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

Andrea, yes....the paper smooches cloud dies. Your card showed up again in my email as a "project I might be interested in." That's crazy about the burgers! Back to the dentist, is it odd that the kids' dentist couldn't do a thorough cleaning job? I would think they should be capable of what an "adult" dentist can do, but perhaps using different tools or methods. I would yelp them a bad review, unless you have to go back there for other reasons! I completely agree with you on girls and sports.

Ashley, Stetz is totally right about killing difficult people with kindness. It usually works quite well. Someone (or two) criticized DD about her copious note taking when she first started working at my company. Taking notes is important, but make sure you are not overdoing. Trust yourself to remember when you come across something that you are pretty certain you will remember. If that makes sense!

Stetz, I'm glad you had a good night. I'm sure it will be a 2 steps forward, one back, kind of thing. It always is with big changes like that. I would have gone with your medical plan, too, in your shoes.

Becky, basketball would be fun. My DD did that for a season and she seemed to have a great time, despite having a coach who loved to yell. He was an idiot.

Danielle, that bird house is adorable.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Becky Scraps

Question about NSD....I know we mentioned this a bit, but who is participating this year? How do you feel about the "judging" aspect vs random draws for winners?

I will participate, but I hate the thought of being judged. I really don't care what other people think, but knowing I may be judged takes away some of the fun for me. I would rather create and participate. But.....I know others out there prefer the judging. I read through a few challenges and my style isn't unique (a word that keeps coming up), and it definitely doesn't fit some of the twists they are suggesting.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Luvmyfam

Jen I am participating in nsd. I do it for fun and if i win great. I did notice last years winner were all levels of skill and not just the design team type people.

I think the unique criteria is wierd what is unique to one may not be to another. I honestly dont think anything is really unique in crafting anymore. I just plan to make stuff i would like to have in my albums or cards i want to send to someone. I am not wasting my expensive stuff making lo that dont fit with my style or what i am doing in my albums. to me it is just a waste of time, money and energy to do that. If they like what i create great but what will matter is that i like it.

We have had a ghost page for awhile now.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to andrea m

Good morning! Yesterday was good...of course...I was gone until almost 7..LOL. I took DD dress shopping for graduation. She went easy on me...it was a $52 dress that I got on sale for $20! I was pretty thrilled with that! She's working on decorating the top of her graduation cap...I think that's pretty cool. No one did that back when I was in HS, but it really wasn't a thing back then. None of this crafty stuff was a thing back then, not that I was aware of anyway.

I agree on the wrestling...or any sport. If a girl wants to play it, then they should be treated like any other person on the team. I haven't seen a guy forfeit a match b/c they didn't want to wrestle a girl, but I have not seen a girl win a match against a guy either.

Jen, not participating in NSD, but I agree on the judging aspect. That's the whole point (I thought) of NSD...was to have it random as to who won, that way everyone had a fair chance.

The LOs I don't care for that I've made, have always been layouts I've done to meet a challenge requirement. I've taken some apart after the challenge.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StarsNSparkles

New Page is up!!!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/16622...

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
Andrea, yes....the paper smooches cloud dies. Your card showed up again in my email as a "project I might be interested in." That's crazy about the burgers! Back to the dentist, is it odd that the kids' dentist couldn't do a thorough cleaning job? I would think they should be capable of what an "adult" dentist can do, but perhaps using different tools or methods. I would yelp them a bad review, unless you have to go back there for other reasons! I completely agree with you on girls and sports.

Ashley, Stetz is totally right about killing difficult people with kindness. It usually works quite well. Someone (or two) criticized DD about her copious note taking when she first started working at my company. Taking notes is important, but make sure you are not overdoing. Trust yourself to remember when you come across something that you are pretty certain you will remember. If that makes sense!

Stetz, I'm glad you had a good night. I'm sure it will be a 2 steps forward, one back, kind of thing. It always is with big changes like that. I would have gone with your medical plan, too, in your shoes.

Becky, basketball would be fun. My DD did that for a season and she seemed to have a great time, despite having a coach who loved to yell. He was an idiot.

Danielle, that bird house is adorable.

thanks I have one more I did

Page 1354 of 1354 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics