Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
whab11
whab11 
Pro
whab11
In response to Kamananui

Stetz, that sounds awful, hope you get feeling better soon. I agree you should give it at least a week but if it keeps getting worse I would just bypass the dr and go to the ER.. sometimes they are more thorough than dr's.

I am doing well. Everyone is adjusting well to the move back to Idaho. The kids are keeping me busy, having two little ones at home is wearing me out most days they are into everything times 2! MaKenzie is loving school which is such a relief. I gotta have a sleep study done tonight, that's the last option to try and figure out why I have so many headaches, but other than that I'm doing alright!

I've missed you all!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to whab11

whitney I just moved to Hailey ID. where are you at?

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to andrea m

Hiya? So glad my Blood Bank rotation ends tomorrow...Clinical Chemistry is my next rotation...I'm counting down the days until New York ComicCon...sure, my mom's going with me this year but it's just going to the be the two of us so it should be fun. She promised to let me have my one day of geeky joy...and, maybe (because I'm have a terrible time of things), she'll let me buy a Keyblade this year.

Stephanie- I'm not a doctor...I don't even play one on TV but, yes, lymph nodes are supposed to be swollen in viral infections but they shouldn't stay swollen as long as yours have been. Have you been tested for mono, yet?

Andrea and Whitney- Glad your moves went well!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to DNA301

Stetz, can you take anything for the pain? Would Motrin (or Aleve or Advil) help the pain and reduce the swelling? I'm not sure why I've been so busy. I think some of my weekend chores spilled over into the week, plus I've been doing errands and walking after work. And.... last night I watched Survivor

Kelly, do you have vacation plans?

Whitney....sleep study? Are you not sleeping well?

Ashley, what is a Keyblade? When is ComicCon?

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Luvmyfam

Jenn- NY ComicCon goes from Oct. 11th to Oct. 14th...I'm going on Oct. 13th (which makes it 10/13...ironically, in geeky parlance, that's unofficially X Files Day)...I'm trying not to feel guilty about the exams I have the week after and just go about enjoying my geeky day. Ok...a Keyblade is this...well, it's a fishsticking giant key that doubles as a sword...it's from the "Kingdom Hearts" series of video games.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to DNA301

Feeling any better today Stetz?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Kelly, thank you on DD. Yes, she looks quite a bit like me. I hope you enjoyed your one day off.

Whitney, I'm glad everyone is adjusting well to the move. One for me at home was a handful...I feel for ya. Sorry to hear the headaches have been so bad.

Ashely, yay for rotations being finished!

Jen, I hope you are able to relax more this weekend since you've had to do the chores throughout the week. Thank goodness it is Friday, huh.

I've been popping tylenol and 800 mg ibuprofen to help with the pain and swelling. I'm just going to try and not worry about it at the moment...we'll see what a week brings.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to StarsNSparkles

Dudes, it's Friday!

Really sorry those lymph nodes are bothering you so much, Stetz.

I have lots of chores to do and probably won't do half of them.... And no long run this weekend!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to runzalot81

Hiya? So glad my blood bank rotation ended today...much to my surprise, I got really good reviews from all the people at the blood bank I rotated through. I thought I was going to get lousy reviews because of how much time I spent working on my own (just following directions I'd been given). I shall reward myself for this good rotation with something awesome at NY ComicCon LOL!

Stephanie- Ick on the lymph nodes...I hope you feel better soon!

Alissa- Enjoy your weekend!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to DNA301

I really don't feel bad at all...I have no symptoms and no sickness...just the lymph node issue. But thanks everyone for your concern. Ashley, I haven't been tested for mono, but I also do not have any mono symptoms.

Yay for rotation being done! I know you are so relieved! Sounds like a great reward!

Alissa...lets party! LOL

Gonna get me a 'jamaican me happy' lol

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

Ashley, yay for finishing the rotation and for the good reviews. Working independently, simply doing what you are asked to do, is a good thing. and the key....I'm sure I've seen it before.

Stetz, could this possibly be a dental issues? Do dental issues even affect lymph nodes?

Alissa, busy weekend with chores, or other stuff?

No rest for me this weekend. DH and DS2 have me hopping. Lots of stuff going on, but details are sketchy right now.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Kamananui

Hello ladies sorry i have not been on it has been a busy last two days. I took my hair done that was a project all in it's self.

So my uncle does have cancer. The way it looks there is a mass in his lung and one on the outside of his lymph nodes. They had a consulation yesterday. I went for that he go back thursday for a biopsy to see what approach they will take. It really warmed his beart to see me and my other aunt go with them. I guess because since he is my uncle by marriage he just wouldn't be expecting it but we are all family and at times like this we need to stick together. Plz keep him in your prayes I am very worried because he is in a lot of pain and he is losing weight. Sorry I am just updating you all but it has been very busy.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Ashley I agree with all the ladies. It could just be insult and like Becky said it don't seem like you are enjoying the lab that much anyway

Sorry insult was not the word i was trying to use. I think I was trying to it just could be advice sorry about that

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Kamananui

Hi Whitney nice to see you around

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to babigirl

Good morning!

Jen, you need to beat those boys and tell them your weekends are for you! lol Hope you get to do something fun. I don't know if teeth issues would cause swollen lymph nodes, but I'm not having any teeth issues either.

Shatema, so sorry to hear about your uncle! Try and stay positive, I know (from experience) how awful this can be.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m

shetema so sorry about your uncle. Im glad you are there for him.

Ashley yeah for rotation being over and getting a good review. Dont be so hard on yourself next time. be positive. yeah for a reward.

I bought some new prima paper this week for cardmaking. why I dont know noy much scrappin going on here. I guess I just needed to do something fun.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Kamananui

Thanks kelly for the nice words.

Stetz I sure hope you feel better soon my friend

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to whab11

• whab11 Said:
Stetz, that sounds awful, hope you get feeling better soon. I agree you should give it at least a week but if it keeps getting worse I would just bypass the dr and go to the ER.. sometimes they are more thorough than dr's.

I am doing well. Everyone is adjusting well to the move back to Idaho. The kids are keeping me busy, having two little ones at home is wearing me out most days they are into everything times 2! MaKenzie is loving school which is such a relief. I gotta have a sleep study done tonight, that's the last option to try and figure out why I have so many headaches, but other than that I'm doing alright!

I've missed you all!

I am glad everyone is adjusting well. Sorry for the headaches I hope you figure out soon where the headaches are coming from

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
Stetz, can you take anything for the pain? Would Motrin (or Aleve or Advil) help the pain and reduce the swelling? I'm not sure why I've been so busy. I think some of my weekend chores spilled over into the week, plus I've been doing errands and walking after work. And.... last night I watched Survivor

Kelly, do you have vacation plans?

Whitney....sleep study? Are you not sleeping well?

Ashley, what is a Keyblade? When is ComicCon?

Jen my chores always run over

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

thanks stetz and andrea

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics