Page 1129 of 1129 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to StarsNSparkles

My mom and I don't typically have any issues and I just ignore things that bother me. I could say something to her but probably won't unless she says something else. If she does, I will use that as my opening to say something.

Sounds like you did good shopping. How do you like the gel polish? I've been thinking of getting some.

I really like the punch card idea.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

hello and good morning

nothing much today clean the kitchen today and take the dogs for a walk.

Sounds like you did good shopping

Edited by southern lady on 07-25-14 06:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m

Alissa the punch card is a great idea.

My kids already have set chores and have to do them. ds mows the lawns and takes out the garbage.
DD has to unload the dishwasher every day and she usually sweeps the floor. Its all the little things i want them to do. They are bad about leaving messes.

Stetz so glad judy went with you and you found everything. Score on the prices. Maybe things at work will be better with you guys having some fun time together.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to andrea m

Jen lol on the basket. My dh would have just left whatever was broken for me to deal with. Your son cracks me up.

Becky I am sure your mom is missing her space and is trying to adjust to having kids around 24-7. I am sure she is not meaning to hurt you just trying to cope. You are smart to wait and see what happens.

We are going to the pbr tonight. We went last year and it was a blast. I am looking forward to going. It feels like everyone else has been doing fun things this summer and I have been making their fun time happen and working.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to andrea m

Andrea what is pbr? You deserve some fun too!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to Becky Scraps

Becky it is the rodeo.( Professional bull riders)

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to andrea m

That sounds fun. I've never been to anything like that.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Becky Scraps

yea I saw it on the new talk about the rodeo up there. I am not into that. well have fun at it

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to southern lady

We have several rodeos here. This is the only one i go to.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to andrea m

Andrea, I bet the rodeo will be fun for sure...I'd love to go to one!

Becky, totally understand letting it roll off...and waiting to see if she says something else. I'm sure you'll handle it well. I go every two weeks and have the shelac/gel polish put on my natural nails. I love it. It keeps my nails strong so they can grow and they look much better than fake nails imo. My nail lady also does really cool hand painted designs on my nails...so it's definitely worth it for me.

I do have the gel system at home...I did it a couple of times on myself, but it was too hard to soak off and scrape off the old gel and I couldn't do the designs myself, so my nails were just plain.

Page 1129 of 1129 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics