Page 1 of 1083 
Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

This is a duplicate thread of Kim's (KimKV) JAFF that I asked her if I could copy and she gave me permission! I thought it was such a great idea, and I wanted to be a part, but was too late to sign up for her original thread. This will run identical to hers with approximately the same amount of members.

JAFF (Just A Few Friends) is a group of “slow” scrappers, created by a slow scrapper. We are scrappers that are happy when we get 2 to 4 pages done a week. We are overjoyed if we get 6 pages done in a week and unbelievably thrilled with anything above that. And sometimes, we don't even get to scrap each week - gasp!! I know, it's just not fair.

Our Rules:

1. Have fun, share, visit and post your layouts whenever you get them done.
2. Try to check in at least three (3) times a week, even if it’s just a quick “Hi, how is everyone?”
3. Leave each other love on layouts. If anyone asks for help or a critique on a page, please either post that critique here or pm them. (Helping each other is what friends do.)
4. No challenges, if we (as a group) decide we want to have a monthly challenge or something, then we will.
5. No flooding the thread!!

Okay, enough rules. Let’s have some fun!!

Members of JAFF Jr.

Stephanie (StarsNSparkles)
Becky (Becky Scraps)
Ashley (DNA301)
Alissa (runzalot)
Andrea (andrea_m)
Jennifer (Jen) (luvmyfam)
Shatema (babigirl)

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to StarsNSparkles

Morning! Nice new thread we got here...so long Fernando!
I hate when payday is at the beginning of the week...it makes the weekend soooo long! Ugh. I would so love to spend the day shopping today.

Grimmette
Pro
Grimmette
In response to StaceyE

Hello ladies! Spiffy new thread!

Becky Scraps
Governor
Becky Scraps
In response to Grimmette

I'm here!!! Hopefully this will do the trick!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Grimmette

Hopefully...Fernando will bite the dust! LOL

Shoot...I get paid twice a month, DH & I both...and right now...that hurts...lol! Our last checks were on the 13th (since the 15th was on a weekend), so we still have 4 days until payday and no money! UGH

Grimmette
Pro
Grimmette

Oh Stetz I just HATE that when jobs do that every-other-week thing. It's such a pain and it's so easy to have to pay a bunch of bills all at once and then be out for an entire week.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Grimmette

Yep...its a pain. I don't know why, but it seems like you make more when you get paid weekly rather than bi-monthly or semi-weekly!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

nice new thread looks nice

i hate having to pay bills right after getting paid then being broke for 2 weeks. dumb bills cant they pay themselves and leave me some money atleast lol

love the new avi Steph!!

Stetz good luck with the photo shot this weekend hope they turn out the way you want them to!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Briannasmom

Signing in.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to runzalot81

Well...I've been pretty busy today...went through 2 boxes of paperwork from 2001 & 2002 to see if there was anything worth keeping and then went and rearranged the storage room so Judy could bring in some more boxes. Now I'm all done and I'm going to look up some more flower tutorials!

The only thing bad about doing that is it leads me to wanting to new tools to make flowers and I have 3 more weeks of no buying!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m

Hey ladies. great new thread

The funeral was so sad. My heart just broke for her parents.

I had a great day with my friends and started makeing a cook book for my aunt for Christmas.

ugh I have to pay bills and some how manage to afford some grocerys today. Im stalling because I hate the grocery store.

I tried to leave love for everyone on the old thread. I hope I didnt miss anymore.

I used to get the kids pics taken but it became such a chore that it took any joy out of it so I stoped. I take enough pics that they will remember everything. I need to get better about getting pics taken with me in them.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to andrea m

Went to the baseball game last night...it was so fishsticking cold and windy where I was sitting that I had on a jacket and one of my mom's hoodied on over the jacket with the hood up and I was still cold...probably didn't help the stupid Mets lost 11-4.

Knocking on wood for no ghostlings here!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to DNA301

I bet that was sad Andrea...I can't even imagine! I couldn't bear to lose one of my children.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Grimmette

• Octopie Said:
Hello ladies! Spiffy new thread!

Spiffy new avie, too. I like!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

A child's funeral is always the most heartbreaking.

The company I work for has to pay the field (union) employees weekly, so we (the office) staff get paid weekly too. I love it.

shae516
Guru
shae516
In response to Luvmyfam

I'm back from the interview!! And I have a really good feeling about it! I'll hear for sure on Monday, but we've already discussed money (that's what I'm waiting to hear on), benefits, etc.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to shae516

So happy for you Amanda (as I told you elsewhere..lol). I hope you get it and the money and benefits is all that you could ask for!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

so happy for you Amanda hope everything works out and you get some good news on Monday keep us updated!!

Andrea i bet it was sad and heartbreaking.

Stetz sounds like you got alot done at work howz the searching for flower tutorials going?

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to shae516

I hope you get some good news Monday Amanda!!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

Good luck, Amanda!

Page 1 of 1083 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics