Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to babigirl

Jen glad you had a nice Easter..lol..I am a little jealous. I envy low key and no drama.

Shatima sorry to hear your little girl is getting sick. I'm with Jen on the swap and being a party pooper...sorry but since my divorce I just haven't had the desire to do anything much in scrapbooking and I don't have the extra money to buy anything.

I guess the day was ok. Mom said something at the end that really got to me but oh well. Haven't had any time this weekend to study my new camera so hopefully I can at work tomorrow. I sure hope I didn't make a mistake buying it!!!

Edited by StarsNSparkles on 04-08-12 07:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to StarsNSparkles

My Easter was ok. I think the kids had fun so that's the important part. Mike had to work. My dad was too sick so my parents didn't come over to my grandparents. I think this is the first holiday ever than I haven't spent with them.

I'm not up for the swap either. I'm not into them to start with but with my dad sick there is no way I can take anything more on. I'm barely stay afloat as it is.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Becky Scraps

Becky, I'm sorry that you didn't get to spend Easter with your parents! It is very hard! I'm glad your kids enjoyed it though. You're right, that is the important part.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

I think Trevor has figured out what is going on and was a bit sad about it too. Before bed he said something about wishing he could of went to another grandma's house. But just blew it off when we asked him more about it. He's just like his dad. Hates to talk about his feelings. But he did go on and on about how much fun the Easter egg hunts were so I think overall he enjoyed his dad. But I think he could sense the sadness. The grandparents we were at are my dad's parents.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Yes, I agree Becky, kids are aware of a lot more than I think we can even begin to know. As kids, they don't let on as much, but they are intuitive. I hate it for him and that he has to go through this.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I just received a flower delivery that Erik sent. Life sux! The flowers are pretty. What is wrong with me? I've got this guy who will do absolutely anything for me to keep me. He'll start going to church. He'll send me flowers. He'll bend over backwards to fight for me, and all I can think is I wish it were someone else.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

There's not much you can do if you don't think he's the right guy for you. You can't force something that isn't there.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to babigirl

Hiya? Easter was just...meh...everyone was in a really bad mood yesterday so eating was just sort of a formalilty...we were all kind of eager to go back to our respective corners and watch whatever each of us watches on Sunday (I watch "Game of Thrones," my sister watches "Mad Men"...parents watch something else LOL).

Shatima- Hope your daughter feels better. I'm from NYC LOL! (Not Manhattan but close to it)

Becky- I agree that kidlets know what's going on even when people don't tell them. It's like a sixth kidlet sense.

Stephanie- I agree with Becky. If he's not the right person, no matter how nice he is, it's not going to ever feel right.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to DNA301

Hello ladies how are you all doing. I am doing ok. We gotta go to the dr tomorrow and see whats going on with her.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Thanks Ashley and NYC is fine. I came up that way once when I was in school

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• StarsNSparkles Said:
I just received a flower delivery that Erik sent. Life sux! The flowers are pretty. What is wrong with me? I've got this guy who will do absolutely anything for me to keep me. He'll start going to church. He'll send me flowers. He'll bend over backwards to fight for me, and all I can think is I wish it were someone else.

I agree with becky. You can't forece yaself to love someone or want to be with someone. And it's nothing wrong with you.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Becky Scraps Said:
My Easter was ok. I think the kids had fun so that's the important part. Mike had to work. My dad was too sick so my parents didn't come over to my grandparents. I think this is the first holiday ever than I haven't spent with them.

I'm not up for the swap either. I'm not into them to start with but with my dad sick there is no way I can take anything more on. I'm barely stay afloat as it is.

p

Prayers will be going up for you and your family.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to babigirl

Hi all!

Stetz, my weekend wasn't 100% drama free. My BFF was going through some crazy stuff. I won't go into details, but she gave me enough drama to last me a good year At least it was her drama. I just needed to help out a bit.

Stetz, sorry your mom has a big mouth. I supppose it wouldn't be an official holiday without her saying something!

Becky, I'm so sorry that your dad was too sick to join the family for Easter. I'm glad that the kids had fun.

Stetz, I totally agree with Becky. She said it well.

Ashley, sorry that Easter wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Luvmyfam

Stetz hope you got time to play with your new camera today. and sorry abotu your mom and her big mouth. and i agree with becky...you cant force yourself to love someone...

Shatima hope your little one is feeling better

Becky I agree kids can sense things but dont lead on to let us know they know something. gla dthey had fun despite not having your parents there. such sad news to hear.

Ashley sounds like a bummer easter sorry to hear that

jen sorry about the drama with your bff but glad it was somewhat low key for ya.

easter was ok here too. dh on my nerves kids loud the usual stuff lol.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Briannasmom

Got a message from a friend this morning that one of my exes have been poking around and asking about me

I guess I'm unforgettable?

whab11
whab11 
Pro
whab11

Hello Ladies! It's been one crazy 4day weekend for me. Drama w/ some family back home, colored eggs with the family, got engaged again to my husband , went to TWO family Easter gatherings. Both were nice to visit with dh's families but the 1st grandma;s house did me in for the day. I'm quite allergic to cats and of course she had 2. Made it through the meal and about 30-40min after then throat started swelling, couldn't hardly breath etc.. needless to say had to go at that point. (5min drive home and I actually was already starting to breath better) 2 benadryl and a nap were just enough to get me ready for the next set of grandparents we had to visit. Shewww that was a long day.

Jen, We had the same thing happen on our honeymoon & we were in NY/Canada for only a week. Luckily they never cancelled us, we got home before their cut off date.

Stetz, I bet you can't wait for your niece to move in! I have a question for you to ask yourself about Erik... If he were to actually move on and find someone else how would you feel about him then? That will be your true answer as to whether or not you really want to be with him & maybe your just pushing him away because of your confusion with Paul OR if your relationship with Erik has finally come to a closure for you. (Hope that helps )

Alissa, I'm sorry to hear that dh has a debt issue. I hope things can get resolved if he gets another job. Debt is the biggest stress most people face daily. I've had my fair share of it! That spider man book sounds pretty awesome, if you get it let us know how ds likes it.

Becky, glad you were able to make the best of the day for the kids.

Mandi, your Easter bunny hides eggs in the house when he leaves baskets??? I've never heard of this before! Hmmm my bunny must be a slacker LOL

whab11
whab11 
Pro
whab11
In response to whab11

Alissa, I couldn't help but start singing when I read that....

Unforgettable in every way
And forevermore, that's how you'll stay
That's why darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too
~Nat King Cole

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to whab11

Good morning ladies!

Shatima, hope nothing serious is wrong with your DD.

Ashley, sorry to hear you didn't have a very good Easter.

Jen, no drama is always good. LOL...you got that right on my mom. She sure sent me into a tailspin for a day, but I'm all better now and I've chosen to ignore her.

Mandi, glad you had an OK Easter despite DH.

Alissa...you are most definitely unforgettable! That is a nice ego boost though!

Whitney...what do you mean you got engaged to DH again? Yuck on the allergies!

As for Erik, I don't know what I want and I don't want to make any permanent decisions based on my mixed up emotions at this point. I care about Erik a lot and he is a really fantastic guy, but I'm also mature enough to realize I don't love him with that forever kind of love, and that is what he deserves. If he found someone else, I would be thrilled, because then I would know he was happy and I was no longer hurting him.

I know Erik isn't for me, even though I actually wish he were. It's just not there. My question for myself though is how much influence have I allowed my mother to have in this decision. The answer...too much! It is time to put an end to that. She never liked him based solely on whether he went to church or not, and that isn't right or fair. It's time I lived my life for me...and if she don't like it, then she doesn't have to be a part of it.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

whitney you got engaged again?? im confused lol
and sorry to hear about the allergies NEVER FUN. and yes our bunny leaves baskets and hides eggs for the girls. the highest amount is only a dollar and the rest is change. they get 12 each. they seem to really enjoy it. and plus its what my mom did for me when i was little and i always had a blast so i wanted to keep the tradition up with the girls.

Stetz i;m so sorry you are going thru all this.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Whitney sounds like you had an eventful weekend.

We had a bonfire sat night and we went to friends for Easter dinner. Nothing to exciting. The weather here was wonderful so that was nice.

Shatima I live in WA state. sorry but I would say no to the swap too.

Jen at least with other peoples drama you can walk away lol. Its great that you were there to help your friend.

Stetz have you been using your new camera? How do you like it.

I have a friend whos ex does alot of things like paul seems to for awhile she would only talk to him about the kids and nothing else. She had to let him no the decisions he made lost his rights with her. Sorry your going thru all the confusion. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Becky and Mandi hugs to you both.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics