Username Post: JAFF Jr. (Just a few friends)        (Topic#1541601)
Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to babigirl

afternoon ladies!!

Becky sorry about the cat. hope the kids are ok with the news when you tell them. hope mike is able to help you out with some chores inside the house.

Shatema sorry abotu the all the bad news keep your spirits up

Alissa sounds like you are getting right on track with school and everything else. way to go on the weight loss

Jen sounds like an awesome weekend!

Stetz glad the dance was great for Shelby. will have to see if I can check out pics on FB later. yuck on the mouse yuck yuck and more YUCK. sorry about the refi for the house. and on the branch OUCH. hope you are feeling better

Ashley I agree maybe take it with a grain of salt for insult wise and really think about options now. maybe she is right.

sil is staying with us for the week and we found out last night she is allergic to my cat so he is locked in my room til friday.
Brianna lost her 2nd tooth before school today
Brooke started meds yesterday and the rash has gotten a whole lot better. over the weekend was HORRIBLE it spread to all over her face and head and was swollen. and her appetite is back so happy for that.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Briannasmom

Thanks Mandi and I am so glad to hear that Brooke is doing better

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to babigirl

Hiya? I have exams Mondays and Tuesdays for pretty much the entire month of October...joy of joys LOL! No really...it's just a matter of me trying to figure out when it's best to make study cards for them.

I came to the conclusion about the comment I got to take it as a suggestion...I wanted to get into research anyway so they're probably right in saying that. I'm not enjoying the hospital environment (especially the big hospitals...I only felt comfortable in a smaller hospital) because of the noise and the confusion and the attitudes.

Mandi- Very cute on Brianna losing her tooth and so awesome on Brooke feeling better!

Jenn- Hope you had a great Tuesday!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to babigirl

Stetz, how is the eyeball and the lymph nodes?

Mandi, bummer on having to lock the kitty up, but yay for the lost tooth and the meds working. Poor Brooke. She must have been miserable. Did the doc say what the rash was from? DS2 gets a rash if he takes certains meds, so he has to avoid them.

Becky, how are the kids handling the loss of your cat?

There was a stray dog in our parking lot at work on Friday. He wouldn't let us help him, and he kept running out into the street. He was nearly hit several times. It was awful to have to watch. I know it all ended well. I'm fuzzy on the details, but a couple people rescued him and I think they were going to bring him to the rescue shelter.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

Ashley, awesome idea to take what she said as a suggestion. My day was b-o-r-i-n-g. I had to work through some difficult calculations, too, so I left work with a slight headache. Boo.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Luvmyfam

Good morning. Lymph nodes still swollen and very painful. There are 4 large ones now. I went back to the doc for repeat blood work, which they tell me everything is fine. Time to look for a doc I guess...I need to get this figured out.

Mandi, hope you are enjoying SIL's visit. Poor kitty being locked up. My niece is allergic to ours, but she does OK as long as she doesn't get her face close to it. Thank goodness on Brooke's rash finally clearing up...I can just imagine how horrible your weekend was.

Jen, that is so sad about the dog, but so glad it ended well. Hope today is better and not so boring.

Ashley, good for you taking the remark as a suggestion...and really confirmation because you had mentioned you'd rather work research.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to Luvmyfam

I'm not sure the kids have even noticed she's missing yet. She's an outside cat and none of them have mentioned not seeing her. Our other cat has been around. She usually followed us around when we went outside but wasn't big on being picked up so they really didn't play with her a whole lot. The one we still have is more of a snuggler.

Ashley I think that's a perfect way to take it.

Mandi I'm glad to hear Brooke is a little better.

Shatema any more news on your uncle?

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to Becky Scraps

Do you have any other cold symptoms Stetz? I think I'd see a different doctor if not.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Ashley thats a great way to take it good for you

Stetz feel better

Jen glad the dog situation turned out good in the end.

the rash on brooke is viral. over the weekend we were starting to think it was allergic reaction but she had everything many times before so it didnt make sense. but with meds it knicked it out quick so viral it is. she also had a runny nose with it.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to Briannasmom

mandi im so glad brooke is doing better.

another day at the laundry mat for me, I cant waite to get my own washer and dryer back.

stetz i hope you get a doc that can figure it out.

whab11
whab11 
Pro
whab11

Hi ladies!!!!

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last logged in, I'm 86 pages behind....

Hope each of you are doing well!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to whab11

Hello ladies how you all doing. I am not doing well. I didn't sleep well at all last night and have been a nervous wreck today. We find out tomorrow if he has cancer or not and let me tell u all it's driving me crazy

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Ashley good luck with the exams

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to babigirl

Hi Whittney! How have you been?

andrea m
Diva
andrea m

hi whitney great to see you around.

ds just called to tell me he left his dinner money in the locker room at school. He has an away game tonight. good thing i packed him some snacks.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to andrea m

Good evening.

Stetz, sorry for the pain and swelling. How long do you need to wait for blood work.

Whitney, hi!! How are you doing?

Andrea, ug on the washer/dryer. I would go nutty without my own.

Busy night. Bedtime for me. Hopefully I can hang out longer tomorrow.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Luvmyfam

Good morning. The 2nd blood test came back with my white blood cells a bit lower, so they say that confirms that it is just viral. I'm supposed to wait about 2 weeks and if they haven't gone down by then, they will do an ultrasound on the lymph nodes and see what is wrong. I am bothered though because of the pain. I don't want to be a hyperchondriac and make something out of nothing. On the other hand, I've been told nothing was wrong before and ended up getting a 105 degree fever and sending my body into infection overdrive because I believed the doctors. So, I'm not sure what I should do. When I wake up, the pain is pretty intense on the right side and today the back of my jaw is hurting on the right side. Is this normal for swollen lymph nodes?

Hi Whitney...how are you?

Mandi, glad the meds helped. Sometimes, you just have to push the doctors.

Jen, why so busy?

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to StarsNSparkles

I have no idea Stephanie. Is there another doctor close by that you could get a second opinion at? They are probably right but it's still scary.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

There are other doctors close by, but I don't know that there are any I would put my confidence in. I think I'll wait at least a week and see what happens, unless the pain continues to intensify and spread.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to babigirl

Hello ladies. Life has been crazy busy. I've been working a lot, teaching a lot, and just trying to keep on top of the house work. Not a lot of free time these days, and I'm so looking forward to my vacation.

Stephanie, your daughter looked beautiful. She really is your clone.

Becky, I'm so sorry about your kitty.

Shatema, I'm so very sad to hear about your uncle. Lung cancer is a tough diagnosis. I lost my own father to that disease, and I hate it with a passion.

Alissa, I loathe it when the stupid internet eats my posts.

Today is my one and only day off this week, so I need to get to the grocery store, and then get back home so I can finally finish carpet cleaning the living room. My furniture has all been piled in the bar for just about a week now.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics