Username Post: glimmer glam vs glimmer glaze        (Topic#1541913)
Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

what's the difference? or am I the only one who doesn't get it?

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Tina scraps

Glaze doesn't have the glitter, I think the glaze is like slick.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Manda_K

hhhmmm glitter as opposed to glimmer? they both say they have glimmer. maybe one is more shiny than the other?

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Tina scraps

Well, I think that they are all Glimmer....cause that is the name, Glimmer Mist, Glimmer glaze etc. I think that the Glam has actual glitter and the glaze is like a shine.

TimeScrapper
Idol
TimeScrapper
In response to Manda_K

What do you do with these products? Paint with them? Are they sheer or opaque? I've been out of the loop for awhile and there are a lot of new products that I don't know what to do with lol...I've been looking at these, too, but don't know what to do with them.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to TimeScrapper

Yeah, they are paint.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Manda_K

I put a link in this thread that shows both. HTH

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15417...

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

....Wondering if glimmer glaze is Tattered Angels' answer to Smooch.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

thanks Ashley, I did watch the video, it does help - basically, glimmer glam is the product with the most glitter and it's obvious.t he glaze is more subtle. ok, I get it now. don't know that I need it, but I get it, lol.

kariyava
Pro
kariyava
In response to dollscrap

From what they say in their catalog, it looks like glimmer glam is simply a paint version of glimmer mist (more transluscent) and glimmer glaze is their version of smooch (shimmery but not glittery paint).

http://mytatteredangels.com/catalog.pdf

If someone has actually tried them (especially the glaze) I would love a review!

LilacGal
Expert
LilacGal
In response to kariyava

I love the Glimmer Glaze! It's like Glimmer Mist but you paint it on with a paint brush (like a nail polish brush) that's in the lid. It allows for exact application instead of just spraying all over. I love that I can use it in small places or on specific places on a flower that I want a bit of glimmer.

I wasn't as impressed with the Glimmer Glam. It's also like the Glimmer Mist but has chunks of glitter mixed in. I had expected the consistency to be thicker for some reason, if that makes any sense. It doesn't come with its own brush.

I picked up a bottle of the Glimmer Glaze. I haven't had a chance to use it beyond the TA booth at CKC Charlotte bc of school starting back. I can't wait to play with it though!
Products Referenced in This Post:

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to LilacGal

I have one of each on their way so I can compair them

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics