Username Post: Help with paper choice        (Topic#1542297)
Vintage Scrapper Lady
New Kid On the Block
Vintage Scrapper Lady

Hi!

My daughter is getting married this December. So excited!!

I want to do an album. Well a couple albums. One of their courtship, one of the planning and setting up and decorating for the wedding. It is going to be in our backyard. Our pastor who has known her since she was 4 will be doing the honors.

Then the album of the wedding.

So I am looking for paper for the wedding album. Her wedding will be small, her choice. We are going for intimate romantic look for wedding. Colors will be wine, creme pinkish rose, and white also some antique gold in the decorations.

So have you you any ideas of paper embellishments stamps ect. It doesn't have to be wedding themed at all.

Also any paper choices for any of the albums I am happy to hear.

I appreciate any and all suggestions! If you have done any of these albums please post a link or message me. I would love to look at them.

Thanks!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Vintage Scrapper Lady

Have you thought about the Once Upon a Time stack???? It's got lots of wine and cream and antique gold in it!!!! And it's SO PERFECT for romantic themes like weddings!!!!

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to CommaHolly

Check out the gallery also. There are some great ideas in there.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I've done a ton of minis in it, several of which have been used for weddings,,,,,,,

fairtale princess mini album By CommaHolly

fairytale princess mini album-first page says Once Upon a Time By CommaHolly

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

I've done several wedding albums but don't have thm all posted. My BFFS album was wine, Champagne and ivory. wish i had taken pix. Sorry! but i will link you to mine and my friends from last year.

Do a search in the superstore and put in "I Do" and "wedding" and the stickers titles and papers will come right up.

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Just G on 09-06-10 07:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 09-06-10 06:47 PM
In response to Just G

I haven't seen the BG Cappella in person, but that's a new, neutral wedding line. I am not sure what colors are in that line, but there are a lot of neutrals that might work. Plus BG always has a lot of embellies with their lines, which is a plus.

Vintage Scrapper Lady
New Kid On the Block
Vintage Scrapper Lady
In response to IzzyB

You Ladies are awesome!!! Such perfect beautiful ideas!!

CommaHolly, I hadn't thought of that stack at all. I even have it. lol Your mini album is beautiful!! Just love it. It is a great choice too! Thanks so much!

Just G, wow thanks for the link! Your pages are fantastic and gave me some great ideas. I wish you would have taken pics of the album too. LOL The colors sound almost the same too. But your pages in the gallery are very helpful.

Izzy B, I would have never thought of the basic grey line. I am going to have to take a sloser look at it. It is really pretty with the more muted tones. Thank you for the idea and links.

I am going to have to look through the gallery. Plus the superstore. Darn, another reason to shop for scrapbook supplies, lol

I didn't know you could search by key words. Thanks so much for that tip!

Now I am really inspired. I am excited about the wedding and doing the albums but it was feeling pretty overwhelming. You all have really made it easier.

Thanks so much!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

can't wait to see what you come up with! You might even mix a few of those stacks, I know i love to mix pp's to get the exact look I want!!!

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone

I used an older SEI collection for a wedding with similar colors. called Chocolat. (the superstore does not have it)

the colors and sheens were perfect for a wedding scrapbook.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics