Username Post: Copic Classes!        (Topic#1542349)
New Kid On the Block

Hi all! My name is Suzanne J Dean and I'm a Copic Artist that will be traveling around the US/Canada areas to teach both beg/intermediate and advanced copic coloring/technique classes! You can see my work at my blog and find out about locations where I'll be teaching at I currently have an online classroom called Color Me Creative as well where I teach 4 classes (from beg thru super advanced) on copics. I'm looking to get information on new locations and stores to visit so I can teach, but I like recommendations from other crafters out there!

In response to suzannejdean

Hi Suzanne,
I actually follow your blog and was looking at your beginner class you are trying to fill in Wilmingaton, DE in October. I live in Springfield and a class close to here would be great my closest scrapbooking store is Scrapbooks Plus in Chantilly, VA.

In response to crythomas

suzzanne would love to see you in southeastern Ohio or Columbus Even Charleston WV would be great

In response to Sneezy1956

i took a copic class years ago & it was so so worth it, very informative. it was the beginner class, now I need to learn more. I'm going to check out your blog now, Suzanne. There's a great stamping store in Buffalo, NY you should check out : )

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics