Page 1 of 10 
Username Post: Bad bad BAAAAAAD scrapper!        (Topic#1542443)
Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane

What naughty scrappy things do you do? (GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER I DON'T MEAN THAT!!!!)

I mean, what rules do you break that, if there were scrap police (OMG THERE IS A SCRAP POLICE!) would get you arrested?

I do not clean my stamps right away. I treat my stamps TERRIBLY. I'm just AWFUL! Seriously...they should be rescued and taken to a stamp pound where they will at least have a chance!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to Penny Lane

I don't give two flips about acid/lignin free. GASP!

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to byondbzr

• byondbzr Said:
I don't give two flips about acid/lignin free. GASP!

me either

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple
In response to Lamoo12

I don't journal near as much as I should!!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Lamoo12

I don't clean my stamps. At all.

I don't care about acid free.

I will cut paper sometimes without even really looking at it!

Journaling? What's that?

Edited by Manda_K on 09-09-10 09:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Lamoo12

Im guilty of stamp abuse too ........ .....just get too wrapped up in what Im doing to clean them and put them away correctly

I also am terrible about journaling ....and have been busted by the scrap police for that offense!

jeneppers
Veteran
jeneppers
In response to melissadam

I am horrible at journaling. I more of a let the picture speak for itself so I don't have to kinda gal!!

I also threw away a LO before that I hated when I finished. I had another copy of the pic and started over!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

I beat y'all,,,,,

Once I bought cheap ATG adhesive,,,it was horrible, and I've learned my lesson there,,,

My only 2 comfortable pair of jeans have glue all over them because I wipe my hands on my jean legs instead of grabbing a towel,,,,

My stamps want to disown me, I hardly ever journal, I leave my tools all over kingdom come,,,,right now I have scissors, adhesive, my ATG, my big bite and pp in my bedroom,,,,,I clean my scrap table ONLY when I can't find anything (poor suffocating scrap supplies ),,,,I'd much rather make a mini or a card or alter something than scrap a page,,,,I have a scrap page that must be 9 months old sitting in my drying cupboard NOT FINISHED,,,,I get excited about another project and forget the one I am working on,,,,and I really don't care if all my ribbon and lace is stuffed in a bag, requiring ironing to get the wrinkles out!!!!!

I am baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to the bone

mommaprov
Diva
mommaprov
In response to jeneppers

I did totally gasp about the linen/acid free thing. I started as a scraper through creative memories and that was the BIG thing! There is a ton of stuff I am too afride to try cause I don't want to damage my pictures. And the pictures are the reason I am scrapbooking in the first place. Oh and I am perfect I do nothing at all bad to any of my stuff

Oh I know the gyspy and provo craft people totally freaked cause I let other people borrow my gypsy and my cartridges. Man they would have arrested me right then! Oh and I throw away scraps that are "too small" to really use again.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-09-10 09:40 AM
In response to mommaprov

I almost NEVER handwrite my journaling. That why people won't really know how bad my writting is!!

TimeScrapper
Idol
TimeScrapper
In response to mommaprov

I got nothin. I'm perfect! lol

Actually, I do very naughty things, but I can't tell you. (It involves my craft robo, cut and paste, and the internet.)

Ok, ok...I don't care about acid free, either. I've been doin this for over 12 yrs..I'm over it.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to mommaprov

Ummm...I have BRAND NEW Prima buried under all kinds of stuff.

I do not use albums either.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-09-10 09:55 AM
In response to Manda_K

I never clean stamps!
My scrap table is piled high with projects.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to vawm

i abuse my stamps all the time, my flowers are not acid free... my chalk i am not sure if it is acid free or not... the list goes on and on!!! (and to think i was the only one who didn't care about acid free)

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to flutterbye0419

I get Cricut cartridges and then let them sit unopened in the blister packs (5 right now). If there's a malfunction with one, it'll be too long from the time of purchase to do anything about it.

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to johnsusan8

I am there completely with the stamps - I never clean them or put them away properly. My work bench is completely covered and I don't care about Acid free - usually doesn't even cross my mind ever.

TimeScrapper
Idol
TimeScrapper
In response to Peg364

...and sometimes...when I'm all alone, I use HOTGLUE!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to johnsusan8

I'm a fellow stamp abuser, even when using bleach-whoops!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to MrsAnnieS

This seems like it would be fun thread, but I can't really come up with anything to add (yet).

Although, I am also bad about cleaning stamps. That's part of the reason I rarely use them. I HATE cleaning them.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:

My stamps want to disown me, I hardly ever journal, I leave my tools all over kingdom come,,,,right now I have scissors, adhesive, my ATG, my big bite and pp in my bedroom,,,,,I clean my scrap table ONLY when I can't find anything (poor suffocating scrap supplies ),,,,I'd much rather make a mini or a card or alter something than scrap a page,,,,I have a scrap page that must be 9 months old sitting in my drying cupboard NOT FINISHED,,,,I get excited about another project and forget the one I am working on,,,,and I really don't care if all my ribbon and lace is stuffed in a bag, requiring ironing to get the wrinkles out!!!!!

Guilty of all the above highlighted sections. Although now that I have two scrapbook storage cabinets and no designated space I am somewhat better about putting my supplies away.

And Acid Free...ahh...whatever!

Page 1 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics