Username Post: Cuttlebug/Sizzix Embossing Folders        (Topic#1542453)
pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me

Tell me....what are your favorite Cuttlebug and Sizzix Embossing Folders? I recently bought a Sizzix Big Shot and have been buying embossing folders. What are your must haves???

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to pieces of me

I love the holiday, birthday, and greeting Cuttlebug and Sizzix embossing folders. I have some of the folders with flowers and/or swirls, which are beautiful, but I reach for those holiday and birthday ones again and again.

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories
In response to lcmemories

I have alot of them but the one that I use the most is the Cuttle Bug "D'vine Swirl." This is my all time favorite.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Mix-on the Memories

I love the D'vine Swirl one too! I am totally hooked on these folders! Them and border punches seem to be my weaknesses right now!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to CatScrapsHere

My favorite Cuttlebug folder is the one that looks like handwriting and my favorite Sizzix folders are the flower ones. I have the Sizzix Embossing Boutique. I totally love it!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to debby_westbrook

I have a cuttlebug I think my favorite embossing folder is the one with the dots.

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me
In response to CatScrapsHere

• CatScrapsHere Said:
I love the D'vine Swirl one too! I am totally hooked on these folders! Them and border punches seem to be my weaknesses right now!

ha ha! Meeeeeeee too! I have been buying Martha Stewart Border Punches and the new EK Success large border punches like they are going out of style! LOL! At least I am getting them with coupons so they aren'tfull price! LOL!

jeneppers
Veteran
jeneppers

I seen some on Evilbay called Spellbinders does anyone know if these will fit Texture Boutique? The website says they are size A2? I want to make sure they'll fit before I make any "accidental" purchases!!

lstory 
Mayor
In response to jeneppers

Jen, you might want to check the Spellbinders website and look at their compatibility chart for different die-cutting machines.

Lisa

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to lstory

Cuttlebug swiss dots is my favorite.

Brandilynn
Expert
Brandilynn
In response to olleharr

Without a doubt swiss dots!!!

stephie056
Veteran
stephie056
In response to Brandilynn

D'vine Swirl is defintely the folder that gets the most use!! So I'd say its my favorite also!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to stephie056

D'vine Swirl. I love it. Swiss dots is a close second.

NicoleNowosad
Veteran
NicoleNowosad
In response to Kamananui

Gotta love the swiss dots

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to NicoleNowosad

LOVE the Tim Holtz embossing folders especially the collage one. I just saw a "new" Cuttlebug folder @ Hobby Lobby that had gears on it. Reminded me of the Tim Holtz ones. Way cool.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to shopgirlaudi

devine swirl and Swiss dots for cuttlebug and Tim Holtz is a toss between retro circles and bricks.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sneezy1956

Tapestry is my fav, followed quickly by Swiss dots and one with birds on a vine,,,,,,

I want the one that looks like handwriting though!

married05
Idol
married05
In response to CommaHolly

I love the Cuttlebug folders! My two favorites are Swiss Dots and D'vine Swirls!

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

I have only a few embossing folders but the ones I have are the ones I bought cause I really liked them. I havent done anything with them yet tho. mainly cause its all packed up for ever so long and I just recently started to unpack me scrapbook stuff. I have the ones with the swirls and birds, the damask, skull and swirls and argyle print. I got them listed here except for the swirl n birds.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics