Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: CRICKET.. CIRCUIT?> HELP PLEASE        (Topic#1542604)
madscrappertoo..
Queen
madscrappertoo..

hey ladies.. i'm thinking I need to buy a toy lol i've been searching the comp as to whats the difference between cricket and circuit? are they both the same.. I need some advice .. are they kewl? do i need one.. ?? or expressions.. so confusing.. whats the best one to get?

Edited by madscrappertoo.. on 09-11-10 04:28 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TimeScrapper
Idol
TimeScrapper
In response to madscrappertoo..

A Circuit? I haven't heard of it...Is it electrical? lol

madscrappertoo..
Queen
madscrappertoo..
In response to TimeScrapper

lol i have no clue i think its called circuit expressions.. i think but then what the heck is a cricket? lol soo confused yikes

madscrappertoo..
Queen
madscrappertoo..

coscto has it for 299 so i wanna buy it lol but don't really no what it does lol

Brandilynn
Expert
Brandilynn
In response to TimeScrapper

its CRICUT there are three sizes the baby 6X12, the Expression 24, the create 6X12 with the functions of the expression. YES YOU NEED ONE Which one depends on your needs...but I would suggest Creative Express right now has the expression on from $3something down to $159 and I suggest getting SCAL (sure cuts alot) I cant scrap without em'

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Brandilynn

I have the Cricut Expression and I love it!!! It cuts shapes and letters with cartridges. I use mine on every lo I do.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to debby_westbrook

A cricut is an electrical die-cutting machine. A cricket is an insect (or an English game). Sorry, couldn't resist.

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to dwelch

• dwelch Said:
A cricut is an electrical die-cutting machine. A cricket is an insect (or an English game). Sorry, couldn't resist.

But, both Cricut and cricket are pronounced the same.

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to dwelch

my Mom called me from a trip she was on and said she found a Cricket Outlet. I was super excited until I found out Cricket is a brand of cell phone.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to crazycricut

Circuit and Cricket are both common mis-spellings of the word CRICUT, which is pronounced like the bug CRICKET. They are all the same brand. there are 3 different cricut machines (with a 4th coming out soon), and which one you get depends on your needs and price range HTH!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to CommaHolly

I have the cricut create. I would love the expression, but I just don't have the money for it yet and in this small townhome, a create is about all the room i have plus, i find that the create is about all i need for scrapping. i want the expression for larger jobs like party decorations and vinyl cuttings for our walls.

married05
Idol
married05
In response to flutterbye0419

I have the original "baby bug" Cricut, and wish I had waited and gotten the Expression. The Expression is more expensive - I think I've seen around $250 or so compared to the $125 I paid for my machine a few years back.

There are other machines for die cutting, but I love the Cricut! So much that I'm ready to buy a 2nd bigger machine (the Expression) when it comes down in price. (Which I'm hoping will happen since a new Cricut - the Imagine that prints and cuts images - comes out soon.)

madscrappertoo..
Queen
madscrappertoo..
In response to married05

hahah lol thanks ladies..CRICKET.. BAHHA ok now i no where i got that from. My bf called it a cricket because of the little bug that kept sticking his head out on the demos i was watching.. Sound like i need a circuit expressions..

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla

It's spelled...CRICUT Expression...not Circuit Expressions. And it's pronounced like a "Cricket" the bug...that could also be where your BF was getting that from. I have one and though I don't use it nearly enough...I love it! I believe there's a separate thread here just concerning the Cricut so you could get lots of info there and of course on the Cricut.com site as well.

madscrappertoo..
Queen
madscrappertoo..
In response to kygirlnfla

ooo thanks so much for clearling that up.. ahah too funny.. ok so now I know the correct name.. Cricut Expressions.. lol.. oh yes girl you should use it.. ok thanks so much.. i guess ill search for that thread..thank again

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

Okay I know the Cricut as a die cut machine. Could the other you are referring to be the supplies line of Cosmo Cricket?

madscrappertoo..
Queen
madscrappertoo..
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

nope lol i just got the name all wrong.. just watched the utube video on it.. um it kinda looks like maybe its a up version of say the memeory makers slice machine.. abit more advanced? yes no?

stephie056
Veteran
stephie056

I absolutly love my cricut expression... def a great toy to have!!!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to lisymarie

• lisymarie Said:
  • dwelch Said:

But, both Cricut and cricket are pronounced the same.

Yep, but if your Cricut starts sounding like a Cricket, call the help line!

madscrappertoo..
Queen
madscrappertoo..
In response to stephie056

• stephie056 Said:
I absolutly love my cricut expression... def a great toy to have!!!

Great to hear.. I suppose the cartridges are a fortune ahha.. I never really paid attention to all the machines out there.. although I do have a slice and its sitting collecting dust.. Im assuming its a cadillac version if the slice?

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics