Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: HSN 24-Hour Craft Special        (Topic#1542768)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

OK, so I'm not exactly in the states, so I'm sorta out of the loop when it comes to HSN.

- I mainly just like to watch.

- I'm not sure how often scrapbooking/crafting is highlighted.

- Although I think it does exist, I'm not sure where the HSN Threads are here within the Forums. So, I hope it's okay to post it here.

Anyways, for the sake of conversation, is anyone else watching or will be watching?

Where I'm at, they just finished showcasing the Cricut Imagine & now they're showing the Cuttlebug Version 2.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to KellyCali

I am watching. I dvr'ed the entire day of shows. I also treated myself to the Cricut Imagine, the extra carts for it & some other items. I was bad bad bad lol

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Diva Scraps

Sorry, no cable TV here-7 years and counting...but my MIL calls me from time to time to tell me about the deals they had!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to ScrappyMama6

I've been watching ... haven't bought anything so far, but I'll have it on while I'm home

forevervampress
Queen
forevervampress
In response to madmatter

I'll be watching off and on today. Mostly for the Tim Holtz stuff. So glad he is on HSN now.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to forevervampress

have it on right now. Let me tell you, when they make the Cricut Imagine 5 easy payments of $99.99 it gets tempting! LOL.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Brenscraps

Thanks for the heads up.....I'm able to watch a bit before heading off to the office.. WHY don't they ever air scrapbooking shows on Saturdays or Sundays??? I'm just hoping I can catch a bit of Tim Holtz's show before heading out of here...

patchouli2000
Expert
patchouli2000
In response to Scrapkaty

20 minutes before Tim Holtz-I can't believe I'm this excited!

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.
In response to patchouli2000

i'm watching it online right now.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to .MaRLeNe.

Im watching! .......DVRed the whole day!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to melissadam

hanging with my boy Tim ... haven't actually bought anything yet, but am seriously tempted by the idea book. Does anyone have it?

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot
In response to madmatter

ordered the Cricut Imagine, the Tim Holtz Idea Book, and the Tim Holtz basic tool kit. Next Friday will be a happy day when the deliveries start rolling in.

Heads up for the Tim people... alot of things are selling out quick.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to BJscrapsalot

Watching Timmy right now!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to byondbzr

Even with free shipping, I can get most of these items at my local M's with a coupon for a better price, so I wound up not getting anything, but I'm bummed that I'll be at work for Tim's next hour ... he is just too cute and so talented

stephie056
Veteran
stephie056
In response to madmatter

I'm watching right now havn't bought anything can't really afford anything... the joy of graduating from college in this economy... hard to find a job :-(

MrsSugarBear
Guru
MrsSugarBear
In response to stephie056

Been watching off and on all morning. So far haven't bought anything. I've been good.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to stephie056

I am so tempted to order the Imagine. I had no desire for the machine until I saw the demo.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Kamananui

I'm watching it off and on today. It's great. Love the "technique" demos.....everyone enjoy!

massadmomma
Veteran
massadmomma
In response to wilbur

I was watching Tim this morning and the storms made my satellite go out! He's back on at 3pm Central so I'll be recording it again then!

crythomas
Pro
crythomas
In response to massadmomma

I stayed up until Midnight so I could get the cricut imagine. The price of the machine and the 3 cartridges was perfect espically since everysite I saw said it might retail for $600.00. I am taping the shows to watch when I get home tonight.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics